• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Darth Brogan

Sith Lord
Seeing how far you can throw a giant with Vampiric Grip is always fun

Unknown Stranger

Skyrim Newbie
I tend to look at the shiny graphics, talk to people and try to complete side quests. I'm new at the game so I tend to die more than most lol

chibirobo12

Run around with Telekinesis throwing s*** at people.

Dallas-Arbiter

I wander around aimlessly, or read a book or two. Hey, just thought about it, can you go cow tipping like in Fallout 3?

Jman4505

level 81.5
I wait until seven pm then just fly along the road as a Vampire Lord looking for stuff to kill

Skyrimosity

Well, this one time I was bored so I starting clearing some caves. This one cave I ran into was tough, and my pal Erik the Slayer was killed in the fighting. Devastated, I returned to Rorikstead. I walked in the inn, and Erik's father was so depressed. I killed him, freeing him of his misery. Then I killed all the guards and citizens of Rorikstead because I knew I'd ruined their lives forever. Except Rorik, he got to stay. Started out as bored, ended up sad because I wiped out all of Rorisktead.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I wander around aimlessly, or read a book or two. Hey, just thought about it, can you go cow tipping like in Fallout 3?

Don't fl*ff with the cows, hon. It's kinda like the chicken issue: harm a cow and every freakin' NPC in a five mile radius goes ape-pl*ps on you.

stagnant94

i try to live life they way i would live it in real life.

i spend ages finding the right woman. and it just ends in me popping down to the pub all the time and eventually beating her to death.

JK! the look on your face! go course i was kidding!

its an Inn not a pub

Zexks

Shooting guards in the knee is always fun :D

LOL that should be an easter egg. Shoot a random male NPC in the knee and they magically become a guard.

OT: Load up youtube on the box and watch Skyrim youtube vids for ideas. I'm bad about making backup saves before doing things, so I'm a bit cautious of going on crazy spree's.

Wo1f

I steal all the whiterun guards' axes and then call odaviing.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
It's not really when I'm bored, but when I can't find something to do instantly, I run around the out-skirts of towns and pick up random items and then drop them at the front gate...I know I'm weird; Solitude has a giant pile of Flowers outside the gate and it lags my Xbox down...

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
I personally like to pretend I'm a guard And i kill travelers who seem aggresive, E.X hired thugs , assasins ,people who wear hoods,in riften I kill all the thieves that don't get cuaght

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
I pickpocket the store owners and take things from around the store tosell the merch back to them i love speech :) Someyimes i can be found sneaking into peoples homes at night only to sit in the shadows and watch them sleep (i made a solid black Khajiit haha) . I go to the college and Challenge people to duels (lightning tobthe face)

I go around shooting all the guards in the knee.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
I wish it was like Fallout: New Vegas and there were no essentials, because it ruins the mode of a killing spree when there are a bunch of essentials around.
That was my #1 game before skyrim.. I like to find out which npcs are essentials, and who arent....

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Just speak to random NPC's to see which ones I have done bad things to without realising :x

Like the guy in the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun called me a miserable wretch, and I dunno why :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts