• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
You just reminded me actually, another pass time of mine is using the Become Etheral shout and jumping off everything :D
Lol, I love doing that, especially when you time it just right and get the most out of the shout.... very satisfying

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Lol, I love doing that, especially when you time it just right and get the most out of the shout.... very satisfying
I actually discovered the "Leap of faith" thing doing this, which was quite a cool surprise. Though I can't even remember what the ghost guy said to me after the jump.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

I discovered that because I was fleeing from forsworn, I think he says that its been so long since anyone has tried the leap or somethin.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I discovered that because I was fleeing from forsworn, I think he says that its been so long since anyone has tried the leap or somethin.
Ah yes, doesn't he say something like "I tried it, and well look what happened to me".. Or something along those lines.

RoG Delta

I was over that way, and I saw the plank thing. Then all of a sudden my follower jumped off it. I was like RIP Jordis. Then I'm like what the hell and jumped. No damage. Also once I jumped off of the top of college into sea down below. It was epic. The first two times I didn't jump out far enough and died.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
If I'm bored, I just put another game in. :D

Blasphemy! There are too many pointless things to do to simply switch games haha

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

I was over that way, and I saw the plank thing. Then all of a sudden my follower jumped off it. I was like RIP Jordis. Then I'm like what the hell and jumped. No damage. Also once I jumped off of the top of college into sea down below. It was epic. The first two times I didn't jump out far enough and died.
Other awesome places to jump from:
Markarth Wizard's tower, Dragon'sreach

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Oh, I should mention something I am doing in my spare time on Skyrim is trying to get to 1,000,000 septims! So I spend a lot of time selling crappy items and making potions to sell :D

I'm up to about 70,000 :sadface:

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Something I did the other day which I found quite funny, I killed 2 chickens, then brought them back using the Revenant spell (I think).. Having two chickens follow me around and attacking guards was hilarious. Definitely worth the 15,000 bounty in Windhelm :x

Raven

I just love going into neatly organised marketplaces and messing crap up, or shoot arrows into the fruit and vegies and then place them back carefully with arrows galore
I just explore any areas I haven't on the map yet. Pick an empty spot and go.
Also I perch myself up on the high riverbanks near Markarth and go bowfishing for slaughterfish

solace84

God of the Arena
I enjoy things such as chopping wood, fishing, target practice with my bow(streetlights), hunting, and rock climbing on mountains. I kind of wish, at least in this stage of my characters life, you could have a kid so that I could take him fishing and what not. Would be fun, for me. But, instead I use my dog for that lol.

Honeyderp

I have a dedicated save to killing Cicero. And when i get bored of that I kill grelod the kind. And if I get bored of them both I have obviously no need to play the dark brotherhood questline

XELI

A while ago I tried to build a pyramid out of my gold ingots, I had about 200. It didn't work out how I wanted but I'm thinking of trying it again once I get enough on my current character.
hahahaha lmao.....
i usually do companion quests and number jobs....

MrCostari

Something I did the other day which I found quite funny, I killed 2 chickens, then brought them back using the Revenant spell (I think).. Having two chickens follow me around and attacking guards was hilarious. Definitely worth the 15,000 bounty in Windhelm :x

LOL OMG you should record that! I want to see that, it sounds hilarious!

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
Being the ever devoted sorcerer I am, I experiment with magic.
Can I kill a man by throwing carrots at him?
If I use Blizzard in the middle of a marketplace, how many tomatoes can I know from the stalls?
Who would win in a fight? Belethor or his assistant?

It's all in the name of science!