• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
I haven't played Skyrim long enough to get bored with it, but sometimes when I'm really tired and unable to focus on a particular quest, I enjoy tormenting the various NPCs in the game:

f4nzph.jpg

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Run through a town in werewolf form.
Hunt down critters to fill soul gems (not bunnies though)
Bounce my mage light off citizens. (BOING!)
Find an Imperial camp and kill them all.
Run after that annoying kid in Whiterun shooting arrows into her.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I just dungeon crawl when i'm bored and they never disappoint.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Roam, hunting Mammoths & Giants.....never get bored running for your life. I guess I should be above level 17 if I want to actually kill them with a couple of arrows, huh? :D

Mjaydakid

When I get bored killing stuff on my X360, I switch to roll playing on my PC. Bored on my PC, I switch to a good Book. (Then I rinse and repeat as required).

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Transmute ore, it's boring but necessary and rewarding.

I gave up on that. I just go mine whatever ore I need when I'm bored. Gloombound, Halted Stream, Kolskeggr, Soljund's Sinkhole, Sanuarach, Lost Prospect are my favorites. Get all the ore I need AND get to kill things. :)

Gotta be careful in those orc mines though. Accidentally ignite an oil spill and all hell breaks loose.

agfazzone

Professional Sweetroll Taster
I usually go to stores and try to sell random things I've picked up (I'm usually always a pound away from being overencumbered....Skyrim pack rat alert aaaah!! :p), go mining/transmuting/smithing, or just walk in a random direction until I find something interesting!