• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Just speak to random NPC's to see which ones I have done bad things to without realising :x

Like the guy in the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun called me a miserable wretch, and I dunno why :D
Haha or when a Thug comes after you for doing something you didnt realize that you did.

MrCostari

Just speak to random NPC's to see which ones I have done bad things to without realising :x

Like the guy in the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun called me a miserable wretch, and I dunno why :D

I mostly try to kill people who say things like that.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I went out of my way to loot everything in the shop in Winterhold before :x

I accidentally stole something from there earlier on today, and then I was attacked and the note came from the shop keeper. So naturally I had to make things worse for her, though I'm not going to kill her yet :D

MrCostari

I just killed almost everyone who isn't essential in Solitude. Went from house to house and stole everyones keys.
Then I went to Whiterun and slayed a couple more and payed my bounty (almost 20k :S ) because I needed peace in that city for now.

Ivory

Let's Player
I go into a walled city like windhelm or solitude and hide. Once hidden I go wolf form and just slaughter everyone I can and then escape and I go to the next closest city.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I go into a walled city like windhelm or solitude and hide. Once hidden I go wolf form and just slaughter everyone I can and then escape and I go to the next closest city.
Same thing here, except I go vampire lord instead of wolf, and I save before I do it, so I don't have to live with the consequences.

MrCostari

I just killed Sven in sunny daylight on the open street with a guard 10 meters ahead watching me. Paid my bounty and went back to pick up his key.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Ever since the vampire lord DLC came out grip throwing people off of high places trumps everything else.

Nick_Tbolt

I travel to Falkreath, get on my horse, and go hunting on horseback... it is surprisingly fun, especially when you are chasing elk through the woods :)

Liquid ICS Thunderbolt

A good way to level it up is to pickpocket bandits. They don't have much, but every little bit counts.

I wish I had the patience for this. I got trashed by a nasty group of bandits once and now I hate them all to the point that as soon as I see one, I kill them. No questions asked, straight up kill them. I wish I had thought about trying to pickpocket them first. I might actually be over level nine in pickpocket by now then.

Skyrimosity

Speaking of, it's amazing how if you stealthily kill someone, their relatives will insult you and blame you for the crime.

Speaking of, it's amazing how if you stealthily kill someone, their relatives will insult you and blame you for the crime.
Hey, you killed my son. No, I won't tell the guards. I'll just call you a bastard whenever you walk past me. That is a MUCH better punishment that a 1000 gold fine or a few weeks in jail.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Haha, well you did kinda kill his brother....
Yeah but I don't remember killing his brother, so that should make it all ok right? It's very upsetting being insulted, maybe I should kill him too, at least then he can be with that brother thing he admires so much :D

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
Bored post.jpg

I do things like this when I am bored.I am not so much into campy humor as just...goofy.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Rampage around, roving the wilds as a werewolf. I love running into bandit keeps, towers, and ruins as well as Imperial / Stromcloak camps to feed. It's a shame that werewolf leveling is so fast.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Kill everyone in a city (not saving of course), and see how long i can last against the onslaught of guards.

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
Okay, okay, I admit... I SOMETIMES assault little kids in the orphanage and chase them out of Riften till the wolves start chasing them, too... AND sometimes I kill kid's parents and then drag their clothless bodies in my basement... Then the child says "I hate you! I hate you forever and ever and ever" everytime you try to talk to them.... good times, good times...

Omega Dragon

Am I the only person that enjoys manipulating corpses (female corpses in particular) like they're dolls? Cause that is something I do when bored. lol