• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I just love going into neatly organised marketplaces and messing crap up, or shoot arrows into the fruit and vegies and then place them back carefully with arrows galore
I just explore any areas I haven't on the map yet. Pick an empty spot and go.
Also I perch myself up on the high riverbanks near Markarth and go bowfishing for slaughterfish
Oh this is the reason I love the Telekinesis spell! I once got bored and took everything of all the stalls in Windhelm, but because it was messy I then carefully re-arranged the stalls. So the fruit seller had weapons, the weapon seller had meat, and so on. :D

MrCostari

Oh this is the reason I love the Telekinesis spell! I once got bored and took everything of all the stalls in Windhelm, but because it was messy I then carefully re-arranged the stalls. So the fruit seller had weapons, the weapon seller had meat, and so on. :D

Haha there is so much to do in Skyrim!
Doesn't that count as stealing?

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Well even when I get caught doing anything, everybody usually leaves me alone when I use Hysteria :D

When I think about it, I enjoy being evil in Solitude the most, however I think I have done some truly awful things in Markarth haha

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Doesn't that count as stealing?

Not if you don't actually add the items to your inventory. Just manipulating them isn't considered stealing.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Ah I see thanks.

Does anyone here collects keys?
I'm working on quite a big collection, it's fun killing innocent people and stealing their keys. Quests also get you a lot of keys ofcourse.
Yes I do! I pickpocket everybody possible for their house keys!

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
You noob, I kill them.

My pickpocket level is 17, how can I pick someones pocket? :sadface:
In my first character I had problems with my pickpocket level, so on my second playthrough I decided I would use training to level it up, helped out a bit :D

MrCostari

In my first character I had problems with my pickpocket level, so on my second playthrough I decided I would use training to level it up, helped out a bit :D

Yeah I should do that too. And my Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild armor should help me too. :)

Besides killing whole towns (Whiterun, Solitiude, Riverwood and Riften) I put on my Gloves the the Pugilist and try to run down the local wildlife while beating it to death. Rabbits are slippery little buggers. Or see if I can blast all of the dishes and food off a Jarl's Table with Fus Ro Dah.

If you want to level pickpocketing, pickpocket the thieves guild members. They will not become hostile, nor will you get caught.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
If you want to level pickpocketing, pickpocket the thieves guild members. They will not become hostile, nor will you get caught.
Awesome, I''ll have to try that :D

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
yeah I thought that would be the case :p

I assume if they catch you they just take what you stole back?

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Oh marvelous, so in theory I can just mug them daily to help boost my coinage :D

Yeah.if you get caught, they will say sonething like; "You could just have asked" and then they do what they were doing again.