That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

stagnant94

That awkward moment when Sven/Faendal attends your wedding with Camilla.
hahaha, how can they attend my wedding when they're both dead?

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.

stagnant94

They're both alive in this file :)
wow, with me it was much more a sort of, 'to be the top of the food chain, you've got to kill the rest of the food chain' type thing so if theres someone who competes with me i kill them.

Morgan

That awkward moment when Sven/Faendal attends your wedding with Camilla.

I had Camilla move all her stuff to Honeyside (seemed most convenient, since that's where the wedding was). Faendal was at the wedding, and apparently hung around afterwards. Camilla and I retired for our first night in our new home. I slept, and the next morning, Faendal just as cool as you please wanders up from the basement and sits down at the table for a bit of breakfast (his favorite meal, bread, of course). Well damn.

"Faendal. I know it's a long trip back to Riverwood, but I rather wish you'd stayed at the Bee and Barb. My housecarl isn't really allowed to have guests while in my employ."

"Oh, right. Well, Camilla invited me. I guess we just had to say goodbye one last time."

"Well that's understandable. Hey, just for old time's sake, why don't we go hunting? I spotted a bear just outside of town. Just past where the guards can still see us."

"Sure, that sounds fun!"

I think you know the rest.

sticfigur

The Khajiit Brawler
that awkward moment when you are fighting Alduin using Mehrunez Razor and 1 hit him

sticfigur

The Khajiit Brawler
that awkward moment when you are listening to heimskr preach and he says "they can hardly tolerate our existence here on Earth" and your like, we aren't on earth Heimskr. THIS IS NIRN!!! *kicks him into pit*

Kamau

Quiet Warrior
That awkward moment when the Follower whom you took with you to win the War against the Imperials leaves your service and must have snitched on you for killing a stray Imperial. (Because you now have a Bounty of 1000)

sahqonsah

That awkward moment when you slay a blood dragon after an epic battle on mount anther.... Then a frost troll comes out of nowhere and 2 shots you.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you're messing around with the "Amazing Follower Tweaks" mod and curious about what it does, select the "Give me some sugar" option. To your horror, bullish, heavily armored Uthgerd lunges forward and passionately kisses you.

Laz3456

That awkward moment when you have four followers and one is you wife and just before you go to sleep in your bedroom the other two followers (of both sexes) suddenly charge into the room at the last moment and you awake with Lover Comfort effect!
:oops:

Adam Warlock

When the aging Oglub sits in the mine at Dushnikh Yal and talks about how he is helping out his family by working rather than by trying to become Chief.
I just don`t have the heart to tell him that his parents , brothers , and all the top-side Orcs there are dead by dragon attack and he is now the de facto Chief of a tribe of 4 troglodytes.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you're playing with a new camping mod which includes a tent, some bedrolls, a fire and a chair, choose to pack up camp, leaving the clearing as bare as when you'd gotten there. However, Lydia was sitting in the chair before you'd packed up and remains sitting in the air until you tell her that it's time to go.