That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
That awkward moment when you are doing a bedlam job in Whiterun, and:

(1) Irileth comes up to you as you're stealing from Dragonsreach because you haven't triggered that in "Before the Storm" yet.
(2) you steal four bottles of Black-Briar Mead from post-Dampened Spirits "Honningbrew" Meadery to finish the bedlam job, sell them off (along with your other stolen goods) to Mallus Maccius, WHOM YOU JUST STOLE THEM FROM, then turn back around and buy the four bottles of mead legitimately from him.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
that awkward moment when you realize you've been running around naked (the villagers said something/wont stop staring) because you didn't put your clothes back on after your werewolf transformation ran out.

bulbaquil

That awkward moment when the penniless, previously-robbed Dunmer farmhand in Riften gives you two emeralds, a flawless ruby, a flawless amethyst, and a flawless garnet as a reward for returning his not-particularly-remarkable bow. Ahh, rewards.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
That awkward moment around the end of the House of horrors quest your wife ask why you are beating an defenseless man. And about half way through your explanation about the talking house telling you to and you think your going to get a bad-ass mace after your done you finally realize how insane you must sound but press on with the story anyway.

aftersh0cks

The awkward moment all the guards of Whiterun are walking around, almost completely naked and unarmed ... and they have no idea they are.

bulbaquil

That awkward moment when you find this note laying on a table in the Ragged Flagon...

Yeah. I saw that note and I'm pretty sure I literally laughed out loud.

Pete

That awkward moment when your sneaking around in Arcadia's Cauldron in the middle of the night, she isn't there, yet you can her her voice droning on about making & selling potions.

Dupre

That awkward moment when a dragon spawns 2 feet in front of you on the ground. Just minding my own business and a chasing a courier when a dragon decides to spawn, followed by a giant falling out of the sky.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
That awkward moment when you break into Horgier's house in Dragon Bridge and find his wife cooking in her undies...

28iys13.jpg

...and some guy who isn't Horgier eating at their table.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
When you are skyrocketed by a giants club and you realize your dream of space flight is about to happen, then reality sets in and you fall to your death.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
That awkward moment when you break into Horgier's house in Dragon Bridge and find his wife cooking in her undies...

28iys13.jpg

...and some guy who isn't Horgier eating at their table.
lol

bulbaquil

In the Fort Neugrad prison, you pick up the loaf of bread near the chest the newly-freed Stormcloak prisoners take their armor and weapons out of, and then immediately hear one of them say "We're running out of bread. I hope the supplies get here soon."

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
When are you surrounded by enemies and you yell, "Allright #%@&%$#! Let's rock! Werewolf transformation begin!", only to realize you can't... because you already used the power for the day.

stagnant94

lol, the dude above has got the best username, how did no one else get that first?