That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
That awkward moment when a bandit yells "You won't leave Skyrim alive" at a Nord character.

"Well, yeah. Skyrim's my homeland. I expect to die here. Just not by your hand."

Adam Warlock

Necro kinky

1st of all , I don`t play with my bodies in THAT way. They are only stripped so I can more easily make them ready to use for missions . But this happened last session.

I was returning to Proudspire Manor by way of the Basement door.
In the storage room , I found my wife Ysolda sleeping on the bedroll next to a female Redguard Bandit in the infamous yellow bikini. My oh my

So I activated a couple of thralls there to provide the foreplay moaning soundtrack and went for my Lover`s Comfort in front of an audience that doesn`t blink

[ BLACKOUT HERE to protect the fragile minds of our youth]

Sanguine would have been proud of me

Kamau

Quiet Warrior
That awkward moment when you have killed a Khajiit, but his tail mysteriously keeps moving as he lies there dead. o_O

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
when a bandit yells at you saying "I can't wait to count your coin!" when you have no money at all

bulbaquil

That awkward moment when you realized the border gate just west of Falkreath you found you could actually take a few steps past was probably the border with Hammerfell, not Cyrodiil.

Still, holy crap you can technically enter Hammerfell in Skyrim.

bulbaquil

Travel east from Falkreath a little while and you should find yourself converging with a road to your right. Backtrack onto that road to your right, and continue southward/westward until the game doesn't let you go any further. There's a stone border marker, but the actual "turn back now" point is beyond the border marker - in other words, outside of Skyrim, in what the Tamriel map suggests should be the far northeast of Hammerfell.

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
That awkward moment when you make Faendol chop all your firewood while you stand by eating a sweet roll. My favorite way to make money. Hehe

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you see two goats go diving off the edge of a low cliff and they simultaneously die upon hitting the ground, emitting a stereo bleat as they do so. And to think, just before this happened, I'd found a dead goat on the 7,000 steps and gotten worried that there was a bigger threat around. Silly thing probably kamikazed itself. :p

bulbaquil

That awkward moment when you make Faendol chop all your firewood while you stand by eating a sweet roll. My favorite way to make money. Hehe

I should totally do that, particularly as my character is married to Camilla Valerius. "This is your payment to me for retaining Camilla-visiting privileges."

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you're dancing happily to a song in an inn, lost in your own little world and then bump directly into Jenassa, giving you a death stare.

...you're about to run from a dragon, shrieking like a schoolgirl, but then decide that this music's too awesome not to fight to.

...you wake up from a good night's sleep in the Sleeping Giant to the view of Lydia moonwalking in slow motion at the foot of your bed.

...in the middle of fighting a dragon in Rorikstead, you glance over to see your group of companions ruthlessly ganging up on a town guard.

...you're riding past Whiterun, when you look over towards Pelagia Farm to see a carriage toppling end over end through the air, bouncing like a rubber ball whenever it hits the ground. A riderless horse in its carriage harness then calmly strolls by.

...you meet Ri'saad on the road, run up to sell some junk to him, but the second you get close to him, he begins ascending into the air, getting higher with every step, as if unleashing new powers, all for the sake of avoiding you.

...when you get ebony boots at level four. 0.o

bulbaquil

That awkward moment when you realize you've been trying to level enchanting, but haven't even bothered replacing your Warrior Stone with the Mage Stone.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you start up Skyrim to discover that Lydia's stuck on top of you as you're riding your horse. And you can't dismount because the button for that activates Lydia's dialogue box. Then, as you're riding around, chuckling to yourself and trying to figure out other ways of knocking her off, horse, rider and housecarl go flying off the side of a cliff without provocation, gently drifting over Eastmarch for ten seconds or so, before plunging to the ground below. The horse dies upon impact, but Lydia jumps off unharmed and immediately begins going to town on a witch who saw your flight and was rightly assumes that such flying hellspawn should perish in the heat of her fireballs. However, you're lying on top of your horse spread-eagled, unable to get up, technically dead but unable to die. The problem is entirely fixed with reloading a save, but man, that adventure just kept going.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
That awkward moment when you just won the war for the Stormcloaks and a group of Thalmor Justiciars walk into Castle Dour.

bulbaquil

That awkward moment when you just won the war for the Stormcloaks and a group of Thalmor Justiciars walk into Castle Dour.

Thalmor: "Oh, um... hello, Ulfric. Didn't expect to see you here. We'll be leaving now."

Although knowing the Thalmor, they'd be more likely to immediately attack.

SaveVsBedWet

has to have been said already, but that awkward moment after you've decided overkill is hilarious yet efficient and used the Storm Call shout on three level 10 or below bandits while you yourself are breezing past level 30, and you have to stand there for what seems like hours while your follower swears up a second storm at you while riding the lightning with the robbers.