That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
...When you break into Vittoria Vici's house at night and find her sleeping with Aquilius Aeresius - who is not her fiancée.

nomorepork

That was a left at Dragonbridge, right?
That awkward moment thinking that hey, now I can fight on horseback, reach for the trusty Daedra bow, take aim at that mean ol' giant, let fly the arrow...only to have it slice worse than a post-scandal Tiger Woods tee shot.

I swear the giant was keeled over in an uncontrollable laughing fit.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
...When you break into Vittoria Vici's house at night and find her sleeping with Aquilius Aeresius - who is not her fiancée.

Hmm, now I'm gonna have to break in just so I can take incriminating pictures...

Adam Warlock

When you use the Ritual Stone to raise a courtyard full of Dead Thrall bodies to repel a Dragon attack , forgetting they were all stripped down with their inventories in their pockets !

Looked like a Monster Beach Party movie with all the surfers and bikini girls fighting a huge scaly seagull !

Adam Warlock

^ This particular party-pooper Dragon was definitely trying to put a chill on my sunbathers with his Frost shouts.

What had me rofl was when the attack was over and Elenwen sheathed her dagger in her yellow panties and said , "I thought I heard something."

Neriad13

Premium Member
^ This particular party-pooper Dragon was definitely trying to put a chill on my sunbathers with his Frost shouts.

What had me rofl was when the attack was over and Elenwen sheathed her dagger in her yellow panties and said , "I thought I heard something."

Wait, you actually succeeded in thralling Elenwen? 8D

Adam Warlock

Wait, you actually succeeded in thralling Elenwen? 8D
Once the main quest is completed , you can break into the Thalmor Embassy using a horse to jump the courtyard fence or you can use platforming to go in by way of Reeking Cave if you still have the key.

She may have lost her essential status after "Season Unending " but I didn`t go after her until after I was done with Alduin.

Elenwen was responsible for the torture death of my 1st true love( Soldi , a Talos worshipper)
Killing the snotty bitch was much more satisfying than slaying Alduin since my Character has been an Altmer revolutionary fighting the Thalmor regime and it`s Justiciars since day one.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Once the main quest is completed , you can break into the Thalmor Embassy using a horse to jump the courtyard fence or you can use platforming to go in by way of Reeking Cave if you still have the key.

She may have lost her essential status after "Season Unending " but I didn`t go after her until after I was done with Alduin.

Elenwen was responsible for the torture death of my 1st true love( Soldi , a Talos worshipper)
Killing the snotty bitch was much more satisfying than slaying Alduin since my Character has been an Altmer revolutionary fighting the Thalmor regime and it`s Justiciars since day one.

I think Elenwen makes a better villain than Alduin. When I first played through "Diplomatic Immunity", I was genuinely terrified when she walked right up to me upon entering the Embassy. What I'm going to do is see if I can catch her on her way home and set her on fire after "Season Unending."

Though I must say that thralling her is a much greater insult. Is she any good as a thrall?

Adam Warlock

I think Elenwen makes a better villain than Alduin. When I first played through "Diplomatic Immunity", I was genuinely terrified when she walked right up to me upon entering the Embassy. What I'm going to do is see if I can catch her on her way home and set her on fire after "Season Unending."

Though I must say that thralling her is a much greater insult. Is she any good as a thrall?

Not really very good as a Thrall ( I think her combat AI is bugged) but at least she doesn`t moan !

My best comparison is Silus Vesuius . Level 30 destruction Mage with gloves where you can add a bit of Magicka. Just expect her squishy self to die a lot since she has less than 300 hp which is really low against high level opponents

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you see Lynly Star-Sung going to bed with her broom in hand.

"Wilhelm, please, could I have another room? A hole in the wall, a pallet on the floor, anything! I'll pay double for it too!" :eek:

Neriad13

Premium Member
...a Thalmor prisoner bursts his bonds to help his captors fight against a wolf and then proceeds to fall right back in line with them after it's dead.

...you step into the Hall of Attainment just in time to see your prized Blade of Winterhold go flying down from the second story to land with a splash in the building's focal point.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
That akward moment when Heimskr is lying dead in the streets...;)

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
That akward moment when Heimskr is lying dead in the streets...;)

*Sighs happily* Yes, it was such a joy to walk by his cold corpse for days...I was sorry when his body finally disappeared...

Neriad13

Premium Member
...the Thieves' Guild abruptly decides to rebel against the Riften guard, with Brynjolf, Sapphire and Maul joining forces to brutally slaughter three of them in broad daylight before calmly returning to their everyday lives. o_O

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
...the Thieves' Guild abruptly decides to rebel against the Riften guard, with Brynjolf, Sapphire and Maul joining forces to brutally slaughter three of them in broad daylight before calmly returning to their everyday lives. o_O
Happened with me but instead it was Whiterun guards+Jarl Vignar vs The Circle.