That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Goodness. I guess the Circle disapproves of Stormcloak rule.
Actually it was because I was a Werewolf serial killer killing the Battle-Born family

Neriad13

Premium Member
Actually it was because I was a Werewolf serial killer killing the Battle-Born family

Ah, I see. The weird thing about mine was that it was literally the first time that character had ever set foot into the city and I had no affiliations with anyone there. I think Maul went into a murderous rage when I'd successfully gotten past him without triggering conversation with him. And then Brynjolf and Sapphire charged in to stop him but instead found themselves infected by his curious disease.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
That awkward moment when you stroll back into Breezehome and find Lydia in your bedroom staring at your sleeping husband.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
That awkward moment when you accidentally buy something expensive at a store, and then have to sell it for a fifth of the price.
Even worse, you accidently sell something critical, and can't afford to buy it back.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
That awkward moment...
When you realize that you can't get back into your house..
After the war is over cause its locked and the key is inside.

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
That awkward moment when your walking along the beautiful roads of Skyrim when a mammoth does a superman and spring into the air and dies of the fall, saves me the trouble.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Thats awkward^

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you shoot a thief in the gut just as he's initiating conversation with you and he abruptly declares that "You're not worth it!", cutting off his attempt to rob you without even becoming hostile. When questioned again, he snarls "This one's claws are ready should you assault me again."

That awkward moment when you kill someone in the whiterun market and nobody cares but then you punch a cow and the entire town goes batplops on you....

Kaleia

That awkward moment when the first time you set the difficulty to 'master', you die jumping from the tower into the inn. In Helgen.

Unit7

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but...

That awkward moment when you are about to die, drink a bunch of potions like mad, only to realize you were healing yourself as someone pulls a finishing move on you. making that whole mad dash to heal yourself completely pointless.

That awkward moment when you are looking for an enemy, see the sparks of the grindwheel he is at, and can't see them wondering if the grindwheel is glitched only to realize you were staring right at the enemy.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
That awkward moment when you stroll back into Breezehome and find Lydia in your bedroom staring at your sleeping husband.

*sighs in satisfaction* That's why her lifeless corpse now resides in one of the chairs by the firepit... :p

Ritterkreuz

That awkward moment when someone you've just pick-pocketed tells you how glad they are to see you. Maybe it's more of a shameful moment.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
That akward moment when you jump off a cliff and you realize you are going to die halfway down.

That awkward moment when someone steals your sweetroll....

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
that akward moment when you forget you contracted Vampirism and then turn into a vampire by accident.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts