That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hymencis

That awkward moment when you're waiting for a quest target and you let your character wait for like 7 hours, and then realize what a diehard your character must be because you just made it stand there, on the same spot, for 7 hours... :/

Sevrin

That awkward moment when you donate to a sperm bank to buy the DLC. And during the...erm..."donation process", Haelga is staring at you from the nearby TV screen.

aftersh0cks

The awkward moment when you decide to get another horse ... and two seconds later, a dragon comes down from the sky, instantly killing the horse. :mad:

SkyrimUpdates

That awkward moment when you start a new character, get approached by bandits dressed up in guards uniforms demanding gold. You refuse like a bad*** and then get your butt handed to you on a silver platter.....while forgetting to save....... dammit.

Neriad13

Premium Member

stagnant94

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I would love to have a torture house in my game...

stagnant94

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
When you find yourself wanting to smoke skooma :D

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
That awkward moment when you meet a farmer standing in the Blue Palace at 3 a.m. who informs you that he's "on [his] way to Solitude to join the Legion." You're in Solitude, for crying out loud.

Then, to make things funnier, he says "I want to be on the right side" if you talk to him again. He's standing on the left side of a doorway; there's a Solitude guard on the right side.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
That awkward moment when you meet a farmer standing in the Blue Palace at 3 a.m. who informs you that he's "on [his] way to Solitude to join the Legion." You're in Solitude, for crying out loud.

It'd be even funnier if he was all, "I'm on my way to Windhelm to join the rebellion, FA LA LA LA!"

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
It'd be even funnier if he was all, "I'm on my way to Windhelm to join the rebellion, FA LA LA LA!"

Farmer: "I'm on my way to Windhelm to join up with the Stormcloaks. Ulfric has the right of it."
Captain Aldis: "I HEARD THAT."

Skarv

Awkward moment when your follower steps in front of your Fireball/Power Attack/Arrow and dies......

Neriad13

Premium Member
(in the voice of a texan army officer)
man up fruitcake, what are you a pussy? get that damn mod into your hard drive or i will ram it down your throat

YES I AM.

*turns tail and runs, squealing like a schoolgirl, with frilly pink skirt flapping around my knees*