What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
S

SynnerLarkie

i will not watch it then since im tinkering on the break of insanity anyhow.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
More Rammstein! They're my favorite.

You'd think Rammstein was the only artist out there! Your favorite? Really? Can't say I've noticed. Might I direct Sir Punz to some classic Neil Diamond? You won't regret it. ;)

(Ruh roh. I'm gonna have all the Neil Diamond fans rage on me now) :bluedragon:

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
You'd think Rammstein was the only artist out there! Your favorite? Really? Can't say I've noticed. Might I direct Sir Punz to some classic Neil Diamond? You won't regret it. ;)

(Ruh roh. I'm gonna have all the Neil Diamond fans rage on me now) :bluedragon:

Lol! No thanks, I'm good. :)

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
sulfur-- slipknot (going to see them july 14th!!!)

some stephen lynch, comedic music specials, and anything metal or calming...no rap

Metas

Redguard Battlemage

and this...

S

SynnerLarkie

good morning out there music lovers!!
a very chill song to start your day :)

Docta Corvina

Love System of a Down - they're probably the "loudest" band I like generally speaking. :p Anyway, "Lost in Hollywood" remains a favorite by them.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I don't listen to much music these days but every once in a while I'll check in on a band I use to listen to. Rob Zombie is one of them.​

Necromis

I am planning on listening to some Evanescence when Dawnguard comes out. Seems sooooo appropriate.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Probably the worst music video ever. - YouTube

If you watch this, you WILL lose your sanity.

I must confess, I actually thought that was pretty good. And yes, my vision is fine, thankyouverymuch. Where in all that is holy did you find that shadowqueen? In your search for J-Metal bands?

Bless the Japanese. What a sense of humor! Actually, some of their outfits would fit right in in Skyrim. A new faction, perhaps? :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts