What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.

Man, is that the lead singer's real voice?! Totally matches the music! Wonder what he sounds like when he's talking. :)

And another thing, are there any metal bands out there where the entire band is bald?! Or do the dudes with gorgeous hair always get to do the head-twirl thing? On the other hand, why would a bald dude do the head-twirl thing? All it's gonna do is give yourself a headache. :D

Agent 47 is not pleased, Dallas. Not pleased at all. . . .

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I must confess, I actually thought that was pretty good. And yes, my vision is fine, thankyouverymuch. Where in all that is holy did you find that shadowqueen? In your search for J-Metal bands?

Bless the Japanese. What a sense of humor! Actually, some of their outfits would fit right in in Skyrim. A new faction, perhaps? :)

Actually, it's a pretty popular group in Japan, called Mini Moni. I'm guessing they are the equivalent of our Disney Mouseketeers or something. Believe it or not, that song was a number 1 hit, not that our current pop music is any better. :p

dunklunk

Actually, it's a pretty popular group in Japan, called Mini Moni. I'm guessing they are the equivalent of our Disney Mouseketeers or something. Believe it or not, that song was a number 1 hit, not that our current pop music is any better. :p

And you know all this, because. . .? shadowqueen, are you a fan of Mini Moni? ;)

Our current pop music could only hope to get anywhere near the quality and entertainment value of that video. And I would gladly take the four or five Mini Monis into battle with me. If we don't kill the dragon, it'll at least know the meaning of the word, thatwasbleepingentertaining < that's actually a dragon shout, don'tcha know. :D

Medea

The Shadow Queen
And you know all this, because. . .? shadowqueen, are you a fan of Mini Moni? ;)

I just think it's funny, and kind of cute, actually. I often look for terrible music videos on youtube just for a good laugh. Some of the artists take themselves seriously, and others not at all. The ones that actually take themselves seriously are the best.

dunklunk

I just think it's funny, and kind of cute, actually. I often look for terrible music videos on youtube just for a good laugh. Some of the artists take themselves seriously, and others not at all. The ones that actually take themselves seriously are the best.

Gotta say, I hate it when the system will only let you choose either Agree or Funny icons. Man, what if it's both? :) The ones who are there for a laugh and a see-what-happens attitude are obviously the ones who have the most fun. The serious ones? Ulterior motives, perhaps? Always best when they go down in
flames. :bluedragon:

Dallas-Arbiter

Man, is that the lead singer's real voice?! Totally matches the music! Wonder what he sounds like when he's talking. :)

And another thing, are there any metal bands out there where the entire band is bald?! Or do the dudes with gorgeous hair always get to do the head-twirl thing? On the other hand, why would a bald dude do the head-twirl thing? All it's gonna do is give yourself a headache. :D

Agent 47 is not pleased, Dallas. Not pleased at all. . . .

Yes, that's his real voice, some bands like loads of effects, but they don't. But his speaking voice? He's Swedish, and I've never heard him speak. I've always liked the whole idea of what they do though. Songs about Vikings. The songs also fit with the feel of Skyrim. Here's another. I know it's hard to understand what he's saying, so here's the lyrics

Ships were prepared
Weapons and shields
Sails were raised
We're heading out to sea!

Norway just a bed in the east
Our journey had begun
Helpful winds gave us our speed
Under a warming sun

Heading to the emerald land
A fleet of 50 ships
A army of 2000 men, led by the king

Army arising, dark and ferous
Horror across the black roads
As the night rolled in over us
We felt the wrath of the storm

That night I was haunted by dreams
An omen, of what was to come
The serpent arose from the sea

Ready to strike
With hammer in hand
The serpent in pain, twisting in furious rage!
Fought for its live
The serpent escaped
Thor was in rage
..My dreams began to fade..

Awoke of my dreams
Sword in my hand
The break of dawn
Closing in on Irish land
Time to attack
Grabbed our shields
We came ashore
And saw the waiting horde

The fight was short and deadly intense
The Irish fought us well
But as we gained the upper hand
Their fighting spirit quelled

Ready to strike
With swords in our hands
They struggle with heart
The Irish fell to our wrath
Fought for his live
The king escaped
With fury divine
King Olav threw his sword

S

SynnerLarkie

that song is amazing.. one of my favorites too... we play that on rockband.. i can only imagine what i look like singing it lol... makes me wanna belly dance.

Docta Corvina

A change of pace, I love me some Pillows music. I think this is my favorite song by them, to date. I wasn't a huge fan of the show FLCL, but DAMN if it didn't have amazing music by these guys.

This song takes me back, to my early college years. To cosplay and assorted goofiness at gaming/anime conventions. I wanna revisit those times.

Docta Corvina

"White Flag" by Dido. I love how my randomized playlists always somehow arrange themselves according to what I'm writing. In this case, it's all very </3.