What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Just saw Prometheus in 3D, and I've been listening to ambient space music for the rest of the evening. This particular track evokes the image of slowly falling into a black hole..

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
^^^I foresee 7:10 of brain-frying, going down the rabbit hole kinda music, Monolith. Slowly falling into a black hole, as opposed to quickly falling into a black hole? Either way, it's (dude's voice from Aliens): Game over, man!

I'll, um, give it a listen when I'm, y'know. . . . ;)

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
What?! No Rammstein?! :D ^^^That was pretty awesome, btw. :)

Yeah. Figured I'd give you a break.

If I could assign Sephiroth's theme to anyone of my Skyrim builds, it'll have to be Mina Tepes. She is just pure evil.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
^^^Not so, Dallas. Don't recall what numbered post it was, but I also entered a song by WAR: Gypsy Man.

A rather appropriate song for Skyrim, imo.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
^^^I foresee 7:10 of brain-frying, going down the rabbit hole kinda music, Monolith. Slowly falling into a black hole, as opposed to quickly falling into a black hole? Either way, it's (dude's voice from Aliens): Game over, man!

I'll, um, give it a listen when I'm, y'know. . . . ;)

*Sergeant Apone voice* Hudson! Secure that bullplops! :D

Hmm.. never tried it under the influence of.. y'know ;) I'd imagine the feeling of sloooooowly falling into a black hole might become a little too real :p

Cause I got what you need if you lookin’ for a trip, Escape the world a lil bit, maybe go and get a grip, This all can be a drug, just please don’t take too much, you can have it free of charge, though I do it for the love

Mac Miller - Down The Rabbit Hole
You made me think of it :p

Dallas-Arbiter

Here's another Hendrix. Are You Experienced, twice. Watch the first video, then watch the second, You'll notice a few interesting things, like two separate bass/drum tracks, one backwards, one forwards, the guitar solo normally on the album is reversed, on the second video is the solo he really played. No subliminal or satanic messages.