What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
A relatively unknown folk/western rock artist, The White Buffalo. This track is dark and grim as hell, and I love it. The lyrics speak to me on so many levels:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gone so long I stepped out of the woods
I was misunderstood but in light of it all
I sit back and check their disguise
Their dark shallow eyes got lost in the haze of the light

So I sit back and watch
I see all their masks soon appear
Long for the woods
From this place I`ll disappear

Necromis

Danzig - Twist of Cain, but can't link it from work. LOL

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
In The Meantime by Helmet

You know how that theme song starts when a dragon is nearby or about to engage? Well, if Helmet's tune was playing as my theme song for the dragon to hear, Mister-soon-to-be-luggage couldn't help but think twice about said engagement. Oh yes. ;) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Docta Corvina

Been trying to write some more and so I've been listening to soundtracks. Currently I've got some Man on Fire playing. Incredible film. <3 The ending song still haunts me to this day, and I absolutely love it. Lisa Gerrard's voice is amazing, as usual.

Docta Corvina

Good to see some Soundgarden in here! I love the hell out of 'em. Classic! :D

I myself have got "Burden in My Hand" going right now. Another favorite. <3

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
Been trying to write some more and so I've been listening to soundtracks. Currently I've got some Man on Fire playing. Incredible film. <3 The ending song still haunts me to this day, and I absolutely love it. Lisa Gerrard's voice is amazing, as usual.

Absolutely beautiful song! Love her music in Gladiator as well. Very haunting melody.. :')

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts