Spoiler Vampire lord or werewolf?Who would win?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
All the vampire lord needs to do is to allow a werewolf to chase him on top of a mountain, or cliff... and just as the werewolf is about to lunge at him.. he cast a vampire grip spell at the werewolf. Calmly walk over to the edge to watch and see if the werewolf can fly or not.

20121113_00006.jpg

So yeah Vampire Lord wins :)
Your valid response to this forum has caused be to laugh hysterically
I fully agree 100% with what you say there

I will change my profile pick to a picture of my VL, he is not an altmer but an imperial
that guy is level 200 his name is Morzan or Morteth, I have not really decided - do help
which one sounds better, P.S I know my character is better looking then most of the Nords in skyrim while many of his brothers of the night are butt-ugly

Maybe it's the nerd in me that loves the Inheritance Cycle saying this but go with Morzan :D

tx12001

Very Well, by the way how do you like My vampire lords armour in my Avatar Pic?

tx12001

This is what a God looks likeATTACH=full]7902[/ATTACH]How dumb do you think Miraak was trying to challenge that

Attachments

• 2013-07-27_00026.jpg
    2013-07-27_00026.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 11

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Very Well, by the way how do you like My vampire lords armour in my Avatar Pic?

I can barely see it. Why don't you upload the photo and show us the bigger version of it.
What do you think? Hahaha

It's good but it's arrogant to say that is what a god is suppose to look like. If you truly want to see what a god looks like:

Akatosh.jpg

And yes he could defeat your Vampire Lord in matter of seconds.

tx12001

I can barely see it. Why don't you upload the photo and show us the bigger version of it.

It's good but it's arrogant to say that is what a god is suppose to look like. If you truly want to see what a god looks like:

Akatosh.jpg

That looks like Martin Septim, The Dragoborn would devour his soul to, And besides Martin or akatosh as you call him barley survived against Dagon, The Eclipsed sun in my image was not caused by Auriels Bow but the Vampire Lord Eclipse Greater Power from the Royal Bloodline Mod, and He does have quite a few allies ( who would like revenge (Cough)Mehrunes Dagon) and He Is to Valuable to Hermaeus Mora, he would most lickly intervene, and that is if That dragon had not turned to stone, if you want to see what a TRUE god looks like then look at the picture below

tx12001

2013-07-30_00012.jpg This is what a God really looks like, Yawn!!! (Chopping mouth Noises)
were you saying something? He would have The Vampire lords back to, I am pretty sure that dragon would be Screwed in more ways than one, This guy would slap Akatosh in the face with a cyrodillic spadetail until he submits.

tx12001

View attachment 7922 This is what a God really looks like, Yawn!!! (Chopping mouth Noises)
were you saying something? He would have The Vampire lords back 2, I am pretty sure that dragon would be Screwed

By Molag Bal is that Sheogorath in Imperial Dragon Armor?
Yes it is, Him and the Dragonborn are the Best of friends, Akatosh barley survived a battle with Mehrunes dagon who is not even the most powerful deadra, He would have to get through the madgod first to get to the Dragonborn Vampire Lord

TJ0331

Nords forever
You have to get the perk by either doing multiple bite attacks or the drain health which is easier and unlock the spell than use it as a normal telekinesis spell. it basically holds the enemy in front of you as if you were holding an extremely light dead animal like a fox when it was dead. while doing that the victim is losing health and is subjected to explosive drain health spells and once you let go of the spell button they go flying possibly off of a very high spot. the only downside is that its a tad expensive in the magicka pool but if you are a spell caster then it shouldn't be a problem.
I see. Well then there are three possibilities for a werewof to come out on top. One, he uses ambush tactics utilizing his superior senses, instincts, and lay of the land. Two, he manages to avoid the grip dodging from cover to cover (which isn't likely). And three, the grip is stupid and werewolves hunt in packs. You grip the first werewolf, its mate takes you out while your back is turned.
are you sure a werewolf has superior senses, An ordinary vampire has heightened senses, a vampire lord is practically a super Vampire, and is several times stronger and faster then a normal vampire, take a look at the resembalan, the Vampire Lord is pretty much a giant Bat Demon, and Bats have one of the strongest senses of hearing of any creature in the world, their hearing is so advanced that they see with a somewhat rader, a vampire lord would hear the werewolf from over 10 miles away, also even going near a vampire lord who uses Night Cloak would just be foolish as so many of skyrim's inhabitants tend to do

10 miles? Isnt that a guess?

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
All the vampire lord needs to do is to allow a werewolf to chase him on top of a mountain, or cliff... and just as the werewolf is about to lunge at him.. he cast a vampire grip spell at the werewolf. Calmly walk over to the edge to watch and see if the werewolf can fly or not.

20121113_00006.jpg

In gameplay, sure. AI is stupid as all hell usually. But if your fighting someone more intelligent, or in a more realistic situation, any competent hunter would not chase you up the mountain or cliff. Not unless they had an ace in the hole. (By realistic I mean as realistically portrayed as either creature can get)

Staff member

Akatosh.jpg

That looks like Martin Septim, The Dragoborn would devour his soul to, And besides Martin or akatosh as you call him barley survived against Dagon, The Eclipsed sun in my image was not caused by Auriels Bow but the Vampire Lord Eclipse Greater Power from the Royal Bloodline Mod, and He does have quite a few allies ( who would like revenge (Cough)Mehrunes Dagon) and He Is to Valuable to Hermaeus Mora, he would most lickly intervene, and that is if That dragon had not turned to stone, if you want to see what a TRUE god looks like then look at the picture below
Those are the results of mods, not actual power, In my opinion.

TJ0331

Nords forever
I love all of the preconceived battle scenarios as if anyone is dumb enough to do anything like that.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar

20121113_00006.jpg

In gameplay, sure. AI is stupid as all hell usually. But if your fighting someone more intelligent, or in a more realistic situation, any competent hunter would not chase you up the mountain or cliff. Not unless they had an ace in the hole. (By realistic I mean as realistically portrayed as either creature can get)

Once a NPC (most likely a hunter) becomes a werewolf they lose all sense of intellectual responses. The can no longer reason or show any mercy whatsoever. They're out to kill, that's all. Look at Sinding for an example. Why do you think you have a timer once you become a werewolf? You must hunt down your prey and eat it to continue to be in your werewolf form. Once you lack of any desire to hunt you will turn right back into a human.

So yeah I can see any werewolf chasing a Vampire Lord up to a hill because they're driven by pure instinct.

Staff member

20121113_00006.jpg

Once a NPC (most likely a hunter) becomes a werewolf they lose all sense of intellectual responses. The can no longer reason or show any mercy whatsoever. They're out to kill, that's all. Look at Sinding for an example. Why do you think you have a timer once you become a werewolf? You must hunt down your prey and eat it to continue to be in your werewolf form. Once you lack of any desire to hunt you will turn right back into a human.

So yeah I can see any werewolf chasing a Vampire Lord up to a hill because they're driven by pure instinct.
Fair enough.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts