• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Buttons picked up her pace from shors stone and headed towards the sanctuary "juggles you are going to be very sorry when you see me"

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Poet stopped singing and looked at the new woman. His face was obscured by shadows, so all she could see were golden flashes of his eyes and his obsidian hair. He tilted his head to the side as he examined the woman, searching her eyes for her very soul. "My name is Poet/Welcome to the family/Pleasure to meet you."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles looked at the man who's name was Poet as he welcomed her.
    " Hello Poet and it's a pleasure to meet you as well, so wheres everybody else? I want to introduce myself to them!" Tinkles said, eager to meet the others and even go on a double contract with one of them! Tinkles was proud of herself and she hoped the Guild Master would like, her, especially that she has already helped one of her brothers and carried out her own contract.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Juggles was weary from his journey home. Weary and a little disillusioned with his completed contract on Moira. True, he didn't know her very well, or for very long (thanks to him), but what he did know he liked. Not "liked" in the sense of her replacing Buttons, but "liked" enough to allow her to live out the rest of her life in peace.

He realized no one was truly innocent in this world, but a college student? Nepos and Nazeem made sense to him, and he had absolutely no qualms in snuffing out their lives. The more he thought about Moira, the more he wanted to find out who had ordered the hit on her. And why.

That, however, would have to wait. The terrain around him indicated he was getting close to home. A smile started to form on his face at all the thoughts racing through his head. His own bed. His brothers and sisters, a few of whom he still didn't know very well. Amy and her rather amazing spider quirkiness. The Sanctuary itself. And Buttons. Thinking of her increased his pace, as he was eager to see her again.

He approached the Sanctuary's front door, with its secret phrase on his lips, waiting to be said.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She approached the clearing towards the sanctuary, seeing a familiar figure at the door she unsheathed her dagger running full speed at him, she made contact with him, knocking him down with her dagger at his throat "GIVE ME A REASON NOT TO SLICE YOUR THROAT!" Her eyes burned into his, not her normal green tone but a dark orange, her entire being was shaking " YOU LIED TO ME YOU SAID THERE WAS NOTHING I NEEDED TO WORRY ABOUT!" She moved the dagger from his neck and putting back into her belt, reaching into her pocket she shoved the paper in his face

dunklunk

Regaining his breath, Juggles held out in front of him the paper she had shoved in his face. For the second time, he was looking at himself. He was hoping beyond hope that she didn't get this from Saffron herself. The last time he held a piece of paper such as this, was in Whiterun, when he had bumped into her. Maybe Buttons got this from a door. A signpost. Anything!

He now turned his attention to her, remembering the "very loving" greeting he had just received. This?! This is why you feel the fluffing need to draw a weapon on me?! He tossed the illustration on the ground. What in the hell are you talking about?! I didn't lie to you! He almost laughed. You really believe Saffron poses a fluffing threat?! She's harmless! Driven and hard-headed, but still harmless.

Y'know, Buttons, he said, glaring at her while brushing himself off, with the "welcome home" greeting I just got, I truly wish I was back in fluffing Winterhold right now.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Why bother with winterhold, go to shors stone and talk to your little girlfriend!" Her hands at her sides curled into balls, trying to gather herself "the threat... Juggles is your face being known throughout all of fluffing skyrim! How are you suppose to be an assassin if you're known?!? It makes contract a little hard!" She grabbed at her chest, her breathing almost stopped, closing her eyes and started crying "sometimes I wonder if you will ever understand what I had given up" she moved towards the door " you either fix this now or ill do it myself"

dunklunk

Shors Stone? he thought. Saffron's in Shors Stone?

He stared at the front door's skull image staring back at him. Shaking his head, he turned toward Riften. At least there was a welcoming bed (though not his own) and what seemed like an endless supply of ale

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she pushed the door open, stepping inside and down the steps to the landing of the stone stairs, Buttons heard faint voices and knew that some if not all family members where home, she had questions to ask Kir first, but an unfamiliar voice rang out, echoing across the walls "What the hell?" she quickened her pace towards the voices, as she stepped into the room she saw Kir amoungst the shadows and another female talking with him, she walked over towards them slowly, sizing up the new comer in her home "and just who are you? how did you get in here?" she reached out touching the girls shoulder turning her around, just as she was going to speak, Buttons eyes locked on Kir and she remembered what she was going to do, she gently shoved the other girl out of the way reaching into her pocket pulling out the note and handing it to Kir " I dont know what you did after Soli Kir but I do not like being followed from my own home and to my contract by your little "friend", whatever you do you better deal with NOW!" her anger once again building up insider as her hands once again curled into a ball, shaking her head "I just cant deal with this anymore"

without giving the two any room to speak to her, she spun on her heels and made her way to her room, nearly tripping over Amy "By the divines Amy I swear to Talos, Ill step on you next time you fluffing trip me" the spider hunched back and slunk backwards out of Buttons way but followed behind her, As Buttons reached her room, she stopped at the door opening it holding it open "Well Amy? You coming in or not?" the spider lowered herself closer to the ground and went into Buttons room as she shut the door behind her, she slid down the door patting the spot next to her, as Amy took her place Buttons started to pet her "Im sorry Amy, I have to go away for awhile, and Im not sure that I will be returning, You can stay here or use the door, but I dont think that the ragged flagon will have a place for you" she looked down at the sad spider, still petting her "Its a maybe not for sure yet" Buttons then got up and walked over grabbing stuff from her dresser and shoving it into a bag.

Amy fell asleep on Buttons bed, she looked back at the sleeping spider and smiled before turning around, heading out along the wall to not be seen, she snuck through the secret door, out the hollowed trunk and towards Riften. She reached the gates, heading in and past the Bee and Barb, as patrons walked in and out she pulled her hood over her face, heading towards the secret enterance towards the Thieves Guild.

dunklunk

After draining his fifth ale, or was it his eighth, Juggles had second thoughts about spending the night at the inn. He had been gone from his own bed for sometime now, and a hot shower also sounded appealing to him. Another priority for him was avoiding Buttons. While fishing in his pocket for a few coins to pay his bill, he noticed a female patron across the way looking at him rather seductively.

With all that's been going on, he reluctantly thought, I'm definitely not in the mood for that. He completed his transaction, nodded and smiled at her, then left the inn for home.

Entering the Sanctuary, he was quietly making his way to his room when a pair of voices caught his attention. He was pretty sure the male voice belonged to Poet. But the female voice was a new one. He knew it wasn't Vil and he was almost positive it wasn't Cassandra's. Who then? He rounded a corner and sure enough, there was Poet with a woman Juggles had never seen before. Did Poet get lucky again? he thought, smiling to himself.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles was startled by the rude and nasty way the woman had just come in and shoved Tinkles, after asking her loads of questions, not even letting her speak her answer to the questions, before then storming off.
    " Well that was a nice welcoming to the family." Tinkles said out loud, not at all pleased with the way the woman had treated her.

Tinkles then sat herself down on the floor across from Poet, thinking to herself about everything that happened over the last few days. Tinkles stayed there for a bit and then decided to head back to her room when she saw a new man. Tinkles walked over to him and gave him a wide grin.
    " Hello I am Tinkles the newest member of the family, and your name is?" Tinkles asked wanting to get to know everyone in the family except from the psychotic bitch who had been so rude to her early.

dunklunk

You can call me Juggles, he said while extending his hand and shaking hers. Welcome to the family, Tinkles. Hope you like it here with the rest of us, uh, misfits. He smiled at her before continuing. I don't mean to be rude, Tinkles, but I am in dire need of a hot shower. It's been a long day and an even longer night. And as usual, I've had too much to drink tonight. Girlfriend issues, you understand. He smiled and winked at her as he made his way to his room and then to that hot shower he so looked forward to.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles gave Juggles a massive grin and a little nod, as she in all honesty liked him, as he was nice and polite, unlike the other woman who was so rude earlier. Tinkles then listened as he said he needed to shower and well everyone needs to shower, unless your a tramp, but hopefully there were no tramps on her new family. Tinkles looked back at Poet and gave a little nod, before skipping off to her room. Tinkles went inside of her room and then took all of her clothes of till she was naked and she then jumped into bed.

Tinkles lay there for left like endless minutes of peace and tranquility and it was so nice to just rest for a while instead of having to ride around all of bloody Skyrim. Tinkles then heard some noises just outside her room and it sounded like something was scuttling across the floor. Tinkles very cautiously got out of bed and picked up a small knife from the bedside table and she then walked outside to see a horde of tiny spiders of about 50 walking around. Tinkles had one fear and one fear only... spiders. Tinkles gave a loud bellowing scream as the spiders walked up to her and in all honesty Tinkles was so scared she was nearly wetting herself.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    Cassandra had been home for a couple days now, spending most of her time alone, in deep concentration and training. She remembered the trouble she had with the orc assailant, and thought she needed to train to be a better fighter. Her mind began to race, about everything..... her new home, about how she still needed to introduce herself to the remaining family members, the curious names of the family members, everything.

Laughing to her self she thought, "Everyone here has such weird names. Buttons, Juggles, Tinkles...wait..no, Tickles... or was it Twinkie?.....let's see who else?....OH YEAH... Poet and Fenris." She never even saw one of the more powerful members, "Vil", she finally remembered..... "I wonder what happened to her?"

Stretching out of her bed after a long workout and much needed nap, she was just about to leave the personal protection of her little room, the safety net of her paranoid, delusional idea of the world. It was then that the others started to arrive home. They filed in one by one it seemed. Cassandra slinked back into her safety net. "Why am I so afraid?" Trying to build up her courage again, she was about to present herself when she heard the others talking again. It sounded like almost everyone was fighting.

Once again, she sneaked back into her room before anyone could see her. "Now is definitely not the time", she thought. "fluff it, I'm just going to masturbate and go to bed. That'll take the edge off."

dunklunk

Juggles was never the type of person to go to sleep angry. But especially when he was angry with the one he was supposedly in love with. His hot shower complete, and before turning in for the evening, he slowly made his way to her room. Drunkenly getting his balance right, he lightly knocked on her door. Hearing no response, he knocked again, but this time just a little harder.

With still no answer forthcoming, he turned to leave. As he did so, he heard a distinct *thunk* on the floor, followed by numerous skitterings. Returning to the door, he squatted and whispered, Amy? This time, his reply was numerous animated skitterings. He opened her door and sure enough, there was Amy, bouncing in greeting of Juggles. Well, at least someone is actually happy to see me, he said, smiling at the spider. As Amy continued her bouncing, she raised one leg, signifying her agreement with what Juggles just said. It was then he remembered that Buttons hardly ever locked her door, but still, it was always polite to knock.

This might take a while, he thought, closing the door and getting comfortable on an extra chair in Buttons' room. So then, Amy, I have a few questions for you. You interested? Before he could complete his question, the spider was right there and right now in front of him, bouncing as always. First question. . . .

A.Auditore

maybe...
    As she neared the secret enterance to the hide out she looked around, taking a deep sigh before venturing in further, as her feet reached the floor a pair of arms wrapped around her pulling her close to them Delvin wishes to speak with you Buttons she rolled her eyes upwards damn it what did i do now? the arms released her and she turned around looking at Rune, who gave her a goofy grin What are you smiling about? he shook his head at her and pointed towards the Flagon where Delvin was at, she opened the door and walking towards Delvin Rune said you wanted to speak to me about something? Aye I did, you want to tell me why you are assulting random people in taverns Buttons? she stood there wide eyed and started to fidget with her outfit I had my reasons, i just dont randomly go out beating up people Delvin you know this she looked down as he turned to face her Then please enlighten me why you beat up this poor woman Poor woman? Poor woman?! Buttons anger started to build up again as her hand turned into fist and she looked at Delvin with the same orange hue to her eyes as with Saffron That "poor" woman had Juggles face on a freakin piece of parchment and has been showing to everyone all over Skyrim apparently... and besides she made fun of my hair she crossed her arms over her chest and turned off to the side A piece of paper with his face on it? Are you serious? she nodded as he turned towards the bar hold up two fingers, he held his hand out and gestered her to sit down, taking a seat You know I blame him for all that has happened to you, you know this right she glared at Delvin Its not his fault, its my own the two drinks where placed in front of them she reached for hers, taking a sip Thats not true Buttons and you know it, I know someone else who would probably disagree with you Delvin looked over as Rune entered into the room.

She looked away from Rune as he looked at her smiling Delvin, I would like to stay here a couple days if you dont mind.. Which I know you dont really, just thought Id ask first You know you are always welcomed here Lass, as I know that a certain someone would be very happy you are staying for awhile she smiled shaking her head at him as they finished their drinks, soon another round came and another until she was feeling light-headed

Duon

Graphic Designer
    The End of Fen & Vil

the dark figure stepped out from the shadowy forest and into the clearing were the dark brotherhood sanctuary was nestled in the rockbed "Home" she spoke softly, she neared the door ready to speak the words that would let her in, she turned around and headed towards the hollowed out tree that lead into the home underneath. Sticking against the wall and avoidence by any other members in the family she made her way towards Fenris's room, slowly opening the door and shutting it softly behind her she made her way towards his bed.

Turning restlessly in his sleep Fenris awoke as the heavy door shut behind the shadowed figure, muffling out all noise but that of the figures feint breaths. Eyes fluttering open the raised himself from the bed with his elbows focusing on the shadowy outline as his eyes caught up with his mind adjusting to the dark torch light. “Vil…” He spoke in a soft gentle tone hoping she had returned.

she smiled at him as she placed a finger to his lips "Shh my love its ok, I’m here" she wrapped her arms around him, pressing herself closer to him

As her gentle voice reached his ears reassuring him Fenris felt the stress and frustration of the previous days melt away; her smooth skin touching his as she embraced him, he wrapped her in his arms laying his head ontop of hers. "I thought I had lost you.." Fenris spoke voice shaking full of worry and concern as his eyes began to well with tears. Lifting his head he rested his forehead on hers, eyes meeting as he smiled down at her.

Running her hand through his white hair "Lets Leave Fenris, just you and me" she smiled at him her ruby eyes shined brightly into his "I just want you and no one else, I dont want to continue on in here with everyone, I like them yeah but I just want you all to myself"

Fenris was taken slightly aback by her request thinking about the life they had made in the brotherhood and the people who had become like family to them. Staring back into her bright ruby red eyes he saw the sincerity of her request etched in her gaze, making up his mind he spoke in a soft soothing tone. “All I’ve ever wanted was you.” He smiled, kissing her tenderly before starting to speak again. “We could go somewhere no one knows us far away from here.” Warming up more and more to the idea as he continued to think about the possibilities Fenris’s smile grew wider. “We could live a normal life…”

Pulling him in closer kissing him hard on the lips "Then lets leave tonight, leave a note so Buttons at least knows" she crawled on top of him, wrapping her legs and arms around him as he got up and walked over to the little desk in the corner scribbling a note to Buttons.

Finishing the note to Buttons Fenris tucked it into the broken edge of the mirror leaving it easy to find for any who entered their room. Pumping with adrenaline and pure joy he made his way quickly around the room gathering his things and placing them into his traveling pack; reaching for his tonfa’s he stopped thinking back to the lives he had taken with them since entering the brotherhood. “I'll leave these behind, they belong to the sanctuary.” He smiled kissing her passionately as he turned leaving his harness and instruments of death hanging from the front of the closet.

Vil finishing up with packing her things she met him by the door, Fenris taking her hand in his as they took one last look at the first home they had ever known. “We had fun here.” He smirked looking down at Vil as she nodded up at him smiling before leading him by his hand out of the sanctuaries secret passage, toward whatever future awaits them...

dunklunk

. . . .Do you know where Buttons is? he asked the spider, and one of her legs was raised. His following questions of "is she under the bed?" and "is she taking a shower?" and "is she cooking dinner?" all garnered a rather emphatic raising of two of her legs. All were unmistakeable negative responses from Amy.

As he sat there, Juggles pondered what to ask her next. Are you annoyed, Amy? One raised leg. Agitated? Same single leg raised. Pissed off? Same leg again. At me? Amy raised the same leg yet again, though this time, the juggler noticed how she left it in the air a lot longer than the other times combined.

He leaned forward and asked her, So what do you wanna do now? Answering his question, Amy started to bounce with such vigor, that Juggles was sure she'd explode soon. Instead, she quickly closed the gap between them and jumped into his lap, nearly sobering him up, such was his utter surprise. Okay, okay! I get it, Amy! He looked at her, seemingly comfortable in his lap, then asked, Do you mind? She bounced a few more times, then jumped off of his lap.

So then, he began, while now kneeling next to her. I'm gonna go out on a limb here, Amy, and ask you if she went to Riften? One leg raised was his response. Is she in any kind of danger? Two legs up was his reply.

plops, he thought. If she's in Riften and she's not in danger, that can only mean one place where she could be. He released a heavy sigh and started to pet the spider. Amy happily bounced.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles calmed herself down and brushed past her fears that were rushing through her body like there was something shooting through her insides. Tinkles looked at the spiders and decided to conquer her fear once and for all. She knelt down on the floor and began to whistle to the spiders to get there attention. It didn't work. She then decided on a new approach.
    "Come here little spidy whydies, come to mommy," Tinkles said beginning tro clap to get there attention, but then no look once again. She decided she had to go up to them.
    "Holy plops im going to wet myself," Tinkles thought to herself.

She crawled over to the army of spiders and put her hand out to one of them.
    " Come on Tinkles you can do this its only a spider," Tinkles reassured herself. She scooped up one of the spiders and held it lightly in her hands.
    "This isnt too bad," she thought, stroking the body of the spider, gently, becoming closer and closer to overcoming her fears. Tinkles then thought she had done it so she placed the spider down and then stood up.
    "That wasnt too... Ahhhhh!" Tinkles screamed as the spiders began to climb on her.
    "Get the fluff off me you little creeps!" Tinkles wailed. Suddenly she began to feel her lower part was getting wetter and wetter and then it dawned on her. She had wet herself, after all she had been through a few spiders had scared her so much she had wet herself.
    "Well this has been nice...,"

dunklunk

Obviously, Amy wasn't pleased with how long it was taking Juggles to think of what to do next. She showed her displeasure, by nudging him. After a few more nudges, she began to bump him. Softly at first, but her bumps became more forceful with each passing bump. Finally, the juggler snapped to attention. What the hell's your problem, Amy? he asked, clearly annoyed at her numerous nudges and bumps. In response, Amy began to bounce. And bounce. And bounce.

Oh yeah? he snapped at her. You think you can do better?! A single raised leg was his answer. Seriously?! The same leg was raised. Well then bring it, you eight-legged, bug-eyed, web-spinning muthafu . . . Before Juggles could complete his insult, Amy had again launched herself at him, this time hitting him in the groin area. She must have made contact with something sensitive, because the juggler was hunched over.

Without hesitating, she backed up a few steps, bounced six times then flew at him again. Impact was made at the crown of his head, thus sending him sprawling backwards, crashing into the chair and table. Now lying on his back, with a very large spider on top of him, Juggles had no choice but to concede. This fact was made even clearer to him as Amy started to tap one leg and one leg only on his chest.

All right. You win, Amy, he said, as she raised one leg in agreement. Now if you'll kindly remove your carcass from me, I can do what needs to be done. The spider held her spot, waiting for a more detailed plan. Get off of me so I can get my gear and go look for Buttons. Sound good? One leg raised and a soft bounce. She then slid off of Juggles remaining by his side.

As he began to sit upright, he brushed himself off and looked at her with a big smile on his face. You're all right, Amy, he said, receiving a leg raised in response. Juggles was about to stand up, when he felt a soft nudge at his side. Looking down, the spider seemed to be nuzzling him. He reassured her, I know, Amy. I know. Now let's go find Buttons.

With that, he stood up and left Buttons' room, heading for his own. A happy spider bounced along after him.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts