• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Because firstly, I know she always comes here for refuge when she's feeling distressed, he explained. And not that it's any of your damned business, thief, but we had a little disagreement, and she angrily left the Sanctuary.

Tell me, he continued, just what have I done to her for you to judge me as you do. Mind you, not that I truly give a rat's ass what you think. Get it? he smirked. Rat's ass. The Ratway. I'm just here for Buttons.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Disagreement you say?" He nodded, slowly waking towards him "None of my business? Now now that's were you are wrong my dear juggler, as is it is my business, as for one you are on my turf and two Buttons is our family so it is my damn business" getting behind the bar facing Juggles "As for judging you many down here actually blame you... Blame you for Buttons leaving the guild, blame you for her scars, blame you for the death of Westley, were as I blame you for not dealing with your problem correctly" he pulled out a piece if paper opening it and sliding to across the counter to Juggles showing a picture of himself "if it was really dealt with, for one we wouldn't be having this discussion, two she would of kept herself in Morthal and wouldn't have to been in the line of fire with Buttons, and lastly you'd and Buttons be home" he stood up straight cracking his neck "Did Buttons say anything to you before she came here?"

dunklunk

Juggles sat there shaking his head, smiling. See, now this is a clear example as to why you all down here should go topside more often than you do. Get some fresh air, some sunshine should help clear those muddled brains of yours.

He took a healthy swig of his ale before proceeding. Really? You all are blaming me for just about everything that's happened to her? For your information, when she and I bumped into each other that started this whole alliance, as well as relationship, she already had those horrible scars and Westley was already dead. So how you all blame me for that is f***ing beyond me.

Glancing at the picture of himself, he just snorted. Ah, this again. Look at the picture, Delvin. Is it just me, or do I see just an illustration of myself? Nowhere on the paper does it say, Wanted: Dead or Alive 5,000 Septims. Does it? No, it doesn't, he answered his own question.

He looked at Delvin, then drained the rest of his ale. I find it somewhat laughable that a harmless woman has the big, bad Dark Brotherhood as well as the equally big, bad Thieves Guild running around with their heads up their asses. He nodded at the thief before continuing, By Nocturnal, man, she doesn't even know I'm an assassin and I always keep a low profile on my hits. Sure, she's waving that damn picture all over Skyrim, but do you truly believe that all who see it think I'm with the Brotherhood? Give me a f***ing break. People see that and they think, "Oh, poor girl must be searching for her lost brother, or her lost husband, or whatever.

Juggles stood to leave. Sorry. She was angry, I was angry. If she did say anything to me before coming here, I don't recall. He fished around in his pockets and brought out a pair of Septims, placing them on the bar. You don't wanna tell me where she is? Fine. Guess I'll take leave of your "turf" as I'm not about to waste any more of your time, but more importantly, my time.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    He snapped his fingers above his head laughing "Heh see that kind of attitude makes me believe that you honestly don't care for Buttons, sure if it was anyone else they'd some what put up a fight... Where as you seem like the type to just give up and walk away... And as for this " poor little woman" " he shook his head " is not the threat but your face being known, and as an assassin, don't you think that you'd rather be unknown?" He moved around to the other side "As for her scars and Westleys death yes that did follow before she decided to get the brotherhood up and moving again but it's during the time she went to Solitude to learn the arts and up to the death if her brother that most of the guild blames you for. But you don't seem like the person to care much for history or a man even remotely worthy enough to even have someone like Buttons in the first place" he crossed his arms again "there are two types of people in this world those that fight what they believe in and what they want and those that give up and crawl back into the dark where they belong..." He held his arms out "so what are you Juggles? What type of person are you?"

dunklunk

We're going in circles, Delvin, Juggles answered. Think about it. I'm here for Buttons. Here in the Thieves Guild. Alone and grossly outnumbered, not to mention unwanted. If that doesn't tell you how much I care about her, then I don't know what will.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Just seeing where you stand is all" he took the seat next to him "Buttons never really told you anything about herself or why she even left the guild did she?"

dunklunk

No, she didn't, Juggles replied, sitting back down. All she told me was how and why Westley was killed. And that pig of a king who assaulted her and gave her those scars. Who as you know was responsible for Westley's death in his attempt to avenge her.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Poet shook his, partly in amazement from the mental communication and partly from the blunt threat. He decided speaking to her served no purpose. He shrugged his shoulders and decided to speak within her mind to see if the stranger heard. I come here for reasons that do not concern you or this town, he said within his head. One, it would not do well to make the mistake of underestimating me. I fight without weapons for a reason. Two, if I wished to cause trouble there would already be trouble. Three, I have no desire to cause harm to any here. I am meeting someone for information, that is all. You cannot rpovide me with the information I require so I cannot 'find answers through you.' Last a checked a stranger, and alien from distant lands I've never heard of no doubt, does not run this town. I don't know who, or what, you are and you can keep it to yourself. I have to bury things from the past that should have stayed there.

He still didn't turn to face the woman, his face expressionless. Now if your done threatening a stranger you know nothing about I suggest you leave me be. Lest you create trouble where none exists. I'm like no one you'll ever me, neither here nor there; a very dangerous creature. Now that is a fact.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    He nodded "I see" he reached over the bar grabbing a couple meads passing one off to Juggles "Where does one truly start with Buttons" he took a swig of his mead "Guess I could start with her last contract" he nodded "Lets go with that one.." He took another drink "Lets see if I remember it all, you know this old mind of mine lucky enough to remember to get dressed" he chuckled "Buttons last contract.. She was with Westley and Rune on this one, pretty big place, they were doing a sweep, also there was a party going on and some form of entertainment... Think as she was getting the last room she saw this performer on stage" he side glanced at him "After seeing him she wanted out of the guild to become closer to this man she saw" he finished off his mead grabbing the other bottle "Many tried to change her mind to stay, even Westley, but he wouldn't let his sister go alone" taking another drink "she broke Runes heart leaving, but she didn't know cause he never told her, so his own fault maybe if he told her shed stayed" he shook his head "Still wondering why some blame you?"

dunklunk

Juggles just sat there, nodding at all the information Delvin was sharing. At the master thief's last question, he just looked at him before responding, If people blamed you for something and you had no idea why, wouldn't you wanna know?! Of course I still wonder why they blame me. Tell me. Please. He reached for his own bottle, eagerly awaiting Delvin's answer.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Delvin took one last drink, stood up turning towards him "that performer she saw... Was you... She left everyone here, gave up everything she had going for her here to be with you.. And when she saw that woman... What's her name Saffron? Showing your picture around it somewhat destroyed her inside, she felt that if you really cared about her you'd dealt with the problem in Morthal, sadly what Buttons did to her was meant for you.." He moved away from the bar "she through there" he pointed off in the alcove and disappeared into the shadows "Just remember Buttons gave up a lot to be with you"

dunklunk

Completely stunned at what he just heard, the juggler just sat there frozen. His limbs wouldn't or couldn't do what his brain was telling them to do, namely move. Finally, he violently shook his head to clear the cobwebs, and drained the bottle of mead.

He stood and walked toward the direction Delvin had indicated. Stepping into the semi-darkness, he saw a figure lying in bed, lightly snoring. He sat next to the sleeping Buttons and bent to kiss her on the cheek. Sitting up, he picked up the distinct scent of alcohol on her breath. This brought a smile to his face.

The juggler leaned in close and whispered in her ear, Buttons. Buttons, it's me, Juggles.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She opened one eye "ugh... You found me" she threw her arm over eyes "it's bright in here... " She removed her arm, sitting up slowly looking at him "Wait how did you get in here?" She looked around blinking "shouldn't have drank all that alcohol"

dunklunk

Yeah, I found you, he continued to whisper, again kissing her on the cheek. You'll be happy to know that Amy helped in locating you. Had an interesting chat with Delvin, but we can discuss that later.

Well, what would you like to do? he asked. Spend the night here, or do you think you can make it home and sleep in your own bed? I know the others would be happy to see you. And Amy would bounce so high in happiness, she'd probably hit the ceiling.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Giving him a weak smile "carry me home.." she wrapped one arm around his neck pulling him closer towards her "please"

dunklunk

That I can do, my green apple, he said, while scooping her up in his arms. C'mon. Let's go home.

Juggles retraced his steps as he began to leave the Flagon, then the Ratway. Once outside, the first thing he did was breathe in the fresh air deeply. Well, as "fresh" as Riften was ever going to get anyway. Inhaling deeply again, he was happy to breathe in air that was not as dank as it was in the Flagon. But not by much.

He was, however, happier to be holding the now slumbering Buttons. He kissed her forehead as he began the short journey to the Sanctuary. And home.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    "This is the first time I have ever been a part of the Dark Brotherhood", Cassandra answered Tinkles, "At least, officially. I had done some mercenary work for them before, when I was the leader of a small group of bandits that ran amok in the Pale. We used to perform small raids on the villages there, as a way to distract the town guards so the Dark Brotherhood agents could carry on their missions unnoticed."

As Cassandra went on about some of her past with Tinkles, she felt much of her uneasiness melt away. Sometimes all it takes is a conversation starter to alleviate nervousness pertaining to meeting new people.

She went on to tell her the details of her first contract kill, and Cassandra and Tinkles continued to talk into the night.

Cassandra suddenly began to take notice of Tinkles's form, sitting across from her in her diaphanous nightgown. The illumination from the fire's light complimented her in a very appealing way, making much of her outfit appear almost see-through. She quickly became aware that Tinkles must have felt her eyes moving over her. Cassandra has a curious way of staring at something that appeals to her... the way a predator might look at it's prey. It had been a long time since she had "pillowed" with anyone.

Trying to be as coy as possible, Cassandra stood up and stretched. "Well, I think I might retire for the night. By the way, did I tell you I have a secret ax I keep in my quarters? It's a curious ax... it swings both ways. Would you like to see it?"

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles listened closely to what Cassandra had to say about her past, but Tinkles soon found out that her and Cassandra hadn't had the same experienece, but Cassandra's story of the past was interesting non the less. As Cassandra was talking Tinkles couldn't help, but gaze at the womans face, the bautiful soft smooth looking skin caused Tinkles to shiver and lick her lips, uncontrollably, not ever wanting to stop looking at that sexy, babashish face of hers.

Tinkles carried on to talk with Cassandra and she could be honest that it was the best night she had, had in a while. Tinkles could see Cassandra's eyes mofve up and down Tinkles body, meaning maybe Cassandra had a little urge for Tinkles as well. After a few hours had past Cassandra stood up and announced she was going to bed which made Tinkles a little sad that she wouldn't be able to see Cassandra till the morning, but then Cassandra made an offer Tinkles couldn't refuse.

Tinkles bit into her lip staring at Cassandra, badly wanting to see those beautiful axes of hers. Tinkles bit into her lip hard and soon she could taste the blood from where she bit down, but she didn't care as her eyes were fixed upon Cassandra.
    " Of course, I would love to see your axes, maybe even get a little touch of them," Tinkles said giving Cassandra a little wink then giving Cassandra a dirty smile, imagining a night of dirtyness, and full out sex with the woman.
    " So should we go to your room?"

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    Cassandra took Tinkles by the hand. "Let's go. I'm going to ruin you, little girl."

When they reached her room Cassandra pushed Tinkles down on her bed, and positioned herself in-between her legs, flashing Tinkles a lusty grin. Then, she lifted Tinkles nightgown above her waist.

"Oh my", Cassandra said, "What a cute little sweetroll, and it comes with it's own frosting! Guess I'll start by licking all that frosting off."

*implied lesbianism* :p;) *implied lesbianism* :oops::eek:

*implied lesbianism continues through the night* :D

dunklunk

Approaching the Sanctuary's secret door, Juggles uttered the password after the prompt, and he entered very familiar surroundings. He was extremely careful not to bang Buttons' head against the door or walls. Things seemed to be quiet, as he didn't see any of his brothers or sisters. Just as well, he thought. She should sleep soundly, now that she's back home and soon to be in her own bed.

No sooner had he thought this, when he heard some major skittering near him, and he knew what that meant. Amy, where are you? he softly asked. I know you're there, but I can't see you. Buttons is in the way. The spider playfully bumped him, then moved to his right. Ah, there you are. Much better. We wouldn't want me tripping over you and then me dropping Buttons, now would we? Two legs were raised. Exactly. Cuz that would be bad. Amy bounced and emphatically raised one leg.

He nodded toward the still-passed out Buttons, then said, See? Told you I'd find her and bring her back. You happy? She bounced while raising one leg in agreement. Yeah, me too.

Juggles then made his way over to her room and pushed the door open with his foot. He placed her on the bed, and then removed her boots. Tucking her under the covers, he kissed her on the lips, and whispered, I'll see you in the morning, my sweet. Sleep good.

As for you, he stated, turning and kneeling near the spider. I take it you'll be keeping her company for the rest of the night? A raised leg and more bouncing was his answer. As Juggles smiled and petted Amy, the friendly pet bounced some more and affectionately bumped against his leg. Good. You watch over her.

The juggler was ready to leave, as his own bed was calling his name. But before exiting, he turned once more in Buttons' direction and watched her sleep for a few seconds more.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts