• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Her head touched her pillow and she opened one eye to see Juggles silhouette at her door "I don't think I gave you permission to leave my room mister" she rolled on her back and sat up, moving over and patting the spot next to her "come to bed"

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    With one hand on the knob (door knob, btw;)), Juggles heard Buttons' light reprimand about his leaving. He smiled and began to disrobe as he slowly made his way to her bed. After removing his boots he climbed under the covers and said, I am glad to hear you did not grant me permission to leave. He planted a slight kiss on her cheek. Guess I'll have to stay a while then.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Smiling at him "hmm I guess so" she wrapped her arms around him "what did you want to talk about earlier?" Kissing him softly, moving closer to him

dunklunk

Returning her embrace, he answered her, Nothing that important, Buttons. We can talk about it later. I'm actually surprised you remember hearing that. Back at the Guild, you sure seemed out of it.

He kissed the tip of her nose, then her lips, being sure to mix tongues, thinking this kissing strategy could possibly suck out some or all of the alcohol in her. And if it didn't? Not that it mattered to him, for he still enjoyed the taste of her tongue, but he did try to extract that alcohol from her.

Amy, meanwhile, joyfully bounced in the corner.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she pulled back giggling "Youd be surprised at what I can remember" looking over his shoulder seeing Amy "Awh yes, Amy... Im sure you had a rough day my baby spider, why dont you get some rest" the spider looked at Buttons, raising one leg, walked over to her little bed, walking around in circles before taking her place and resting, as Buttons watched the spider rest she turned her head back towards Juggles "Ahem where were we? And I dont know what youre trying to do with your tounge but go easy on mine..." she kissed him "Its like you are trying to suck the life out of me or something" kissing him again, pushing him down on the bed and rolling on top of him

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    It was a rough night and good one at that. The sex was the best she had experienced in her life, Cassandra defiantly knew how to impress a girl. The night of pure amazment and fun began with a simple grab holding of hands and Tinkles was then thrown on to Cassandra's bed and it began. When Tinkles awoke she looked beside her and there was Cassandra.

Tinkles moved up to Cassandra and clutched her like a little lost puppy.
    " Oh Cassandra that was the best night ever! I didn't know someone could have so many... moves," Tinkles said giving her a sly grin, grabbing hold of Cassandra's arm harder, never wanting to let go. The room was a mess and it was a delightful sight to see that so much had happened.
    " Cassandra, what time is it?" Tinkles said almost silently wandering how long they were actually at it.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    "I'm about to go check", Cassandra said, as she slipped on her boots to go get some fresh air. Last night was an unexpected surprise, as Cassandra was worried that she may have been too aggressive in her advances toward Tinkles. "Last night was fun. We should definitely do it again soon." Leaning over and giving Tinkles a gentle kiss on the lips, Cassandra jumped up out of bed and made her way out of the door. "Be right back!"

A rush of frosty Skyrim air woke Cassandra from her sluggishness instantly, as she walked through the entrance of the Sanctuary and peered outside. "Sonofa....", Cassandra exclaimed, seeing the the sun was already setting.

Within a few minutes she was back in her room, where Tinkles was waiting. "Haha! We missed the whole day, Tinkles!" Starving from the energy-expending romp last night, Cassandra's stomach soon began to growl. "I guess we should get something to eat now."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles watched as Cassandra left the room and wnet outside, but before leaving she gave Tinkles a gentle loving kiss which sent a shiver down her spine.
    " Don't you worry Cassandra we will be doing it again..." Tinkles said gritting her teeth, imagining another night of pure brilliance.

Cassandra came back looking quite happy and apparently they had misssed the whole day. Tinkles roared out with laughter and quickly noticed she was hungry. Cassandra must of been thinking the same thing as she said to Tinkles that it was time to eat. Tinkles through herself out of bed and oput on her night gown once again and ran towards the kitchen area. Tinkles went into the cuboards and found some sweetrolls.
    " So Cassandra fancy a sweetroll?"

Meesei

Life is a catch, catch it while you can
    "You speak as though you own me, which if I recall you don't and you never will. How dare you tell me what I am supposed to be doing with myself, and how dare you call me an alien. You know nothing about me, so I suggest that you keep your mouth shut before I make you shut it. If I had known Jonna was expecting you," to which she turned breaking the connection briefly and stared hard into Jonna's eyes shaking her head for not alerting her of the newcomer, "then I would not have been so defensive. I come here often, which surprises me that you don't know me if you and Jonna are good friends as you say. It's typical of your kind to to hold such arrogance and selfishness as you do."

She rolled her eyes, scoffing at the thought of him praising his "dangerousness." She shifted in her seat, now facing the man as the orange light of the fire he was staring into caught up her hollow white eyes. She had her hands hidden, so that he could not see the glow. It was not near apparent in any way. Venus studied over him, curiously.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Believe whatever you wish, threaten me all you wish, or insult me all you wish. His golden eyes stayed focused on the fire. His thoughts were in too may places. He didn't know who this woman was or where she was from, but the way she spoke told him she was dangerous and not as she appeared. The way she had said "your kind" meant more than just his race. He was sure of it. He chuckled a bit to himself. He wasn't his kind...not anymore. For the first time he tured his head towards the woman, if only slightly, his golden eyes searched her soul from beneath stay strands of midnight hair. His eyes flashed from the fire's light, seeming to glow. Now that the pissing contest is done, do you still wish to sit? Or leave me to my buisness?

Meesei

"I am sitting, aren't I? If I wanted to get up, I would get up. And I hadn't known this was an excretion contest, because that is something I would rather not, um, like to take part in..." She was puzzled by his last statement. A lot of the native phrases, slang, and shortened words that people fluent to tamrielic language she had yet to pick up on. She shook her head for a moment, imagining the thought, and then she adjusted in her sitting position once more. The red armored woman didn't fancy the furniture of this world, it was extremely uncomfortable, and definitely not what she was used to.

Kir the Silent

Poet continued to speak within his mind, because it allowed him to speak more freely. And he hide his blush well when the woman assumed he was literally talking about pissing. I have misspoken, I know you are not from here. You most likely do not understand our language very well. I know your not from around here, but I won't pressure you about where your truely from. So...what do you wish to say or ask? You did after all come sit beside me for a reason, did you not?

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Entering the icy gates of Windhelm Sofi rubbed her elbows with the palms of her hands, pulling her arms tight against herself fighting off the cold chill of the air whipping through the cities snow covered streets. Running her fingers along the frozen metal of her wrist blades Sofi let out a hiss as the ice cold steel burned her flesh. “Hate the cold.” Sofi said to herself ducking down a side alley making her way through the labyrinth of streets that lead into the old Grey Quarter. “How depressing… She sighed looking at the dirty faces of the poverty stricken elves that past, feeling their eyes beat down on her back. Sofi was not a elf and certainly didn’t look like any of these commoners and there unwelcoming stares made that very clear.

Her bright red hair matching her unnatural blood red eyes and tightly fitting black harlequin outfit only helping her stick out more in the crowd of poor elves dressed in rags. Searching through the traveling pack hung at her side Sofi pulled out a folded scrap of paper and a very ornate amulet, turning it in her hand weighing it as it shimmered in the light letting on to the mystical abilities it possessed. Carefully placing the amulet back in her pack Sofi unfolded the scrap of paper revealing a crude diagram of the Grey Quarter with a red X marking a secluded alley. Taking in her surroundings Sofi found herself on the map figuring out where she needed to go before putting the paper back into her bag and picking up her pace.

“I’m going to be late again…” Sofi giggled to herself, she had never been one to be on time. A side effect of seeing time in a different way than most she had always told herself preferring not to think herself absent minded or careless. “Looking scary as ever Wuunferth…” Sofi said rhetorically as she spotted the gaunt old figure of a mage awaiting her in the chosen alley, his hood pulled tight over his shriveled skull of a face. “They do call me the Wuunferth the Unliving you know.” “Maybe they should call you Wuunferth the Jokester.” She jabbed back at him in a snide tone reaching into her bag and taking ahold of the amulet. “Do you have my payment?” “That depends if you have my amulet girl…” Wuunferth barked growing tired of her attitude.

“You’re always such a spoil sport…” Sofi giggled rolling her eyes pulling out the amulet and handing it to the ancient mage who began studying it carefully before looking up at her with a wicked smiled. “You have done well.” Wuunferth said continuing to speak in a snide condescending tone, taking several steps back from Sofi. “I’m sorry my dear harlequin but this will be the last time I require your expertise…” He laughed cruelly snapping his fingers as several town guards descended on her from the shadows. “I won’t forget this Wuunferth… I’ll be seeing you again real soon.” Sofi said bitterly releasing the mechanism of her right wrist blade grasping the hilt tightly as it sprung forward into place.

Doubling over and using her weight Sofi spun delivering a hard spinning back kick to the groin of the guard standing in front of her. Grabbing a handful of snow with her free hand Sofi stood slinging it into the eyes of the first guard behind her before slashing the face of the next with her wrist blade, escaping out of the alley Wuunferth spitting curses after her. “No amulet or payment, things couldn’t get much worse.” Sofi giggled taking refuge in another alley, the sound of Wuunferth and his men echoing from the streets outside. Heading back out into the street opposite of Wuunferth’s men Sofi headed for the Frozen Hearth seeking refuge from her pursuers roaming the streets.

Settling into a stool at the bar she ordered a bottle of brandy from the blonde barmaid, turning down a glass opting to drink straight from the bottle instead. Enjoying the warming sensation of the brandy Sofi felt herself begin to relax as she looked over the handful of people sitting in the Inns dimly lit interior. A smile spreading across her face Sofi jumped up grabbing the bottle of brandy quickly walking toward one of the corner tables. “Is that really you Breylan?!”

To Be Continued

Meesei

She was then a bit more confused as he said that he had misspoken. Before answering his ending question from after speaking, she pondered her thoughts a bit and then shook her head. What did she want with him anyways? Well, the original reason was to protect Jonna. A slight annoyance came across her face as she thought about Jonna yet again having not alerted her of the man. She blinked her glowing white eyes, and then adjusted in her seat once more. The reason she kept adjusting was to keep her glowing hands from being seen. Eventually, if they kept on together, perhaps he would see. But for now, he was unaware, and if she had anything to do with it, then it would stay that way.

"I guess I have no need to speak with you anymore, since you are not here to bother Jonna but yet she is expecting you. I suppose I could leave you be, then..."

Kir the Silent

I didn't mean to scare you away, in fact I woud be intrested in talking to you. I'm sure there is alot we could talk about. First off thought...He turned and looked at her fully, pulling his hood down. His messy, spikey black hair settling as he hook his head. His luminous golden eyes found her nearly white eyes. He was showing her his face and nodded his head slightly. I am Poet. What is your name?

dunklunk

The couple then engaged in pleasurable lovemaking through the evening. Even inebriated, Buttons knew all the moves and the things or positions he liked. Being the fair-minded sort, he was sure to repay her attention to him with what made her happy and feel good. Their energy spent and now lying next to each other, it took Juggles a little longer to fall asleep as thoughts flooded his mind.

Damn, she's good, he reflected. Even drunk and all. If that were me, I'd probably get lost along the way. Or more likely, I'd need a map pointing me in the right direction. He lightly snorted at this last thought, for he hated to admit it, but it was most likely true. Buttons was already asleep, and the juggler was just about to drift off himself, when a sudden thought entered his now-relaxed brain.

Wait a second, he almost yelled out loud, did she just say that Amy's a baby spider?! Oh, f***. I don't even wanna know. He then turned toward his sleeping lover, kissed her on the cheek and finally surrendered to sleep. Morning and a new day would be along soon enough.

Meesei

"My name? Well, I think you mean my calling? That would be Venus Vinticantes....as for scaring me away, no I am not afraid I am just not needed for conversation any longer." She replied, shifting a bit in her seat once more. "Why are you here in Morthal anyways? The real reason."

Kir the Silent

Venus...a unique name, or calling as you said, in Tamriel anyways. But as to why I am really here. He looked deeply into her strange eyes. Your about to find out.

Poet turned to the door of the inn where three men in a black robes, much like Poet's, stood. They had entered without making a single sound, perhaps they had been here all along. The leader was a gruesome sight. His hands and face were bound in bandages so not even his skin was visible. His entire face was bandaged as well with the exception of a bloodshot eye staring at the two. Poet hung his head and then looked back to the strange figure, speaking out loud. "So, she really lives/Which means you're here for one thing/Isn't that right friend?"

"Ashes..." Though muffled the strange man's demonic sounding voice seemed to echo all around them. "..to ashes."

Without warning bouts of flame erupted from his hands, scorching everything in their path as the jets of flame headed for Poet and Venus. The bandaged man laughed insanely, "BURN THEM ALL!"

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Breylan slowly looked up from under her hood "Sofi?" "What are you doing away from the collage?" Sofi said excitedly rushing to hug Breylan before grabbing the back of a chair and sliding it close to her. "It's REALLY good to see you..." She said taking another swig off the bottle knowing still Wuunferth’s men were out looking for her. The dark elf lightly chuckled "You know spring break?" She hoped that Sofi wouldn't pick up on the nervous tone in her voice "It's been awhile since we've seen one another. What have you been up to?"

"This and that, you know me always the good girl of our little group." Sofi winked giggling and tilting back the bottle again before offering it to Breylan. "Yeah it’s been far too long since, I left the Collage I think." Sofi paused noticing the nervous expression on Breylans face. "Is something wrong love?" She gave her a weak smile "No no nothing wrong." she looked around the tavern, she leaned in whispering "I have the brotherhood after me." "The Dark Brotherhood??" Sofi blurted out loudly, covering her mouth with her hand spilling some brandy as she looked around for anyone ease dropping on there conversation. "Gods I thought they were all long gone..." She spoke again in a hushed tone.

Pulling her hood further down "Yeah yeah I thought so too till I got a surprise visit at the college…" “Your still here though, so that has to say something.” Sofi giggled taking another gulp of her brandy trying to lighten the mood. “What happened?” Smiling at Sofi "Yeah it's something I suppose just... You haven't talk to anyone else from the college have you?" She continued to look around “You know what Sofi I don't feel safe here talking about the brotherhood I mean what if they send someone else after me?"

Eyes shifting toward the door Sofi remembered once again that she had pursuers of her own on her trail, some of those oafs were bound to come looking for a drink at some point. "Good idea, do you already have a room for the night here?" Sofi asked still talking in hushed tones looking through her bag for her coin purse, finding it nearly empty. Dammit she sighed closing her pack and putting it back at her side. She nodded at her "Yes I did." she stood up and motioned to her room "Let’s go." Standing up from the table Sofi pushed in her chair picking up her bottle of brandy almost skipping over to the stairs, the alcohol loosening Sofi up helping her put away her own troubles on the streets outside. "Warning you I still hog the blankets." Sofi giggled still trying to cheer her nervous friend up some.

As the two headed up the stairs Breylan looked over her shoulder giving Sofi another weak smile. "That’s ok Sofi, I wasn’t planning on sleeping anyways, was going to pack my things and head out of Skyrim." Her voice got to a faint whisper. "Just as Buttons wished me too…" "Buttons?!" Sofi blurted out snapping the door to the small bedroom shut behind her, walking over to the bed and sitting on its edge. "How is she involved in all this?" She asked in a low tone gesturing for Breylan to come sit on the bed next to her.

Looking down at the floor, twilding her fingers, "Well..." she looked up then looked around. "Umm... Buttons is the one that came after me for the dark brotherhood" She moved around the room, in circles keeping her eyes to the floor. "Guess that’s why I’m lucky cause I’m sure if it wasn’t her and someone else... I wouldn’t be here." her eyes finally meet with Sofi "And I know it was the dark brotherhood.. Cause she was wearing the gear!" panic started to show through on her face "I mean why would Buttons be a part of that? It leaves me with so many questions as to what happened after college. I know that you and her went your separate ways afterwards" she sat down "But Buttons never seemed like the killing type to me."

"I would never have thought her capable either..." Sofi sighed thinking back to all the fun the three had at Collage and how close they had been up until graduation. "Something must have happened between her and her brother, she had told me they were planning on performing again the last time we spoke." She stopped taking a drink of the dwindling brandy. "Did she say anything else to you other then to run?" Breylan started to quickly pack her things as she answered Sofi. "No... Just get out of Skyrim as soon as possible." She looked back towards her things. "If you want to you can use the room for the night i rented it out but I don’t feel safe staying another night in skyrim"

“Thanks I really appreciate that.” Sofi smiled putting down her brandy and getting up from the bed to help Breylan gather the last of her belongings. Her head spinning slightly from the alcohol and all the information she had just learned, Buttons a Assassin for the Dark Brotherhood? She thought shaking her head. Sofi had taken a good deal of lives before entering the mages collage, being a vampire and living as long as she had killing was a eventual necessity and not something she had shied away from. “Do you have any way of getting in contact with Buttons?” Breylan stopped dropping the handful of stuff onto the bed and looking at Sofi with a puzzled expression. “No… I suppose if you REALLY wanted to get a hold of her she once told me in private that she has ties to the Thieves Guild… What are you up to Sofi?”

“Oh nothing…” Sofi grinned widely rolling her eyes as she almost danced around the room grabbing the last of Breylans things and packing them into her bags, still plotting in her mind as she went. Clasping shut her bag, Breylan stood by the door doing her best to smile but showing obvious sadness at the thought of leaving Skyrim forever. Walking over and giving Breylan a hug Sofi wiped a tear from the corner of her old friends face. “Once your safe promise you will write me.” “I will… Take care Sofi and stay out of trouble.” “No promises there.” Sofi giggled hugging Breylan once more before watching her leave the room closing the door behind her.

Fetching her bottle of brandy Sofi took a seat at the room’s small writing desk, unrolling a blank sheet of parchment and uncorking the bottle of ink before loading and scribbling a short note.

To: Buttons
    I request your services on a special assignment,
    target and payment will be discussed in person.
    Please meet me at the Inn in Windhelm.

Sofi finished folding the parchment before sealing it with some candle wax, picking back up the quill and addressing it “To the care of Delvin Malory, Riften.” Before corking the ink bottle and draining the last of the brandy from the bottle she tossed it in the waste basket before standing and making her way out of the door and downstairs to the bar. “Excuse me but I need something given to the courier.” Sofi spoke loud getting the attention of the elderly barmen and sliding him the sealed letter across the table with a few coins. Grunting the barmen nodded taking the letter and gold adding them to a pile under the bar before walking off. Heading back to her room Sofi locked the door behind her, peering out the window for any sign of Wuunferth before diving onto the bed enjoying its comfort as the room continued to spin slowly. “Now we wait…” Sofi giggled trying to stop the room from spinning as she drifted off to sleep.

Meesei

(ooc: I had permission from Kir prior to writing this response for this current outcome.)

Everything happened to fast for Venus to react, and as the fire headed her way the only thing she could think of was keeping Jonna safe. At this moment, the stranger she was starting to converse with came from neutral back to threat level due to having brought this danger upon her friend's establishment. Venus quickly leapt from the trail of the fire as it scorched the chair she formerly set in, and she did a back flip through the air backing up. Her eyes began to dart between the fighters within the room, listening to her heartbeat as everything came into her mind in slow motion processing their weaknesses at such a fast rate that not even seconds could be told apart. In the matter of one long inhale and exhale, she knew exactly what she needed to do to have the advantage over this combat situation.

Venus ducked a few times, avoiding flames from the main in bandages. The two other assassins were ganging up on the new stranger she had come to interact with, but at the moment she was a bit busy. She focused her mind, and then blinked as her eyes changed from glowing hollow white to a bright neon pink. She finally revealed her hands, and they were glowing brightly in the same pink hue. But, it was different than before. This pink substance coming from her eyes and hands swirling about radiating had a thick, jello-like plasma consistency. She kept gaze upon the pyromancer, a collected expression, and she quickly clasped her hands together as she suddenly was covered in a shroud of darkness. Every bit of detail to her natural form was gone, and it was replaced with darkness. She looked like the shadow that originally had been dancing earlier within the orange light of the fire while she was previously conversing with the stranger. The only predominant details now were those jelly-like, glowing, energy pink eyes and hands.

A few more dodges of the flames here and there, and her eyes fell upon Jonna who looked distraught and confused ducking for shelter behind the bar of her tavern. This caused Venus to grow furious as she began to focus her mind upon her hands. The energy plasma upon her hands began to grow in size, and she cupped the close together, swirling both masses together as they formed a large glowing pink ball. Soon, it multiplied into several miniature versions of itself and she began to shoot them at the pyromancer as quickly as he dashed about his flames. She moved away from his blows effortlessly, her mind working into her focus to track his every weakness. She hit him in the perfect range a few times, sending sharp blow into his sides that knocked back hard throwing him through the front wall of the inn. While he was preoccupied gathering himself, she would eliminate the other two targets.

Venus turned, blinking her eyes as they changed to a glowing bright neon lime green as well as her hands. She quickly ran into the fray of the fighting, exercising her unique fighting techniques that not many in the world of Tamriel could associate understanding to. Dodging a few swings here, and sending back a few swings there, she landed one of the assassins to the ground. Venus jumped into the air, flipping over the other man who tried coming after her after she had knocked his accomplice off his feet, and then pounced on top of the man lying on his back. Her hands began to grow in size, having the same thick consistency as the pink energy, and she grabbed tight ahold of his arms as the plasma-like substance surged quickly over his body. The new energy began to eat away at his skin, burning him slowly from the outside working its way to erode him to nothing but bones. It acted quickly, the other man from behind stopped dead in his tracks as he listened to the victim's cries of pain and agony. When she was finished, all that remained was a clean skeleton and tattered clothes form the burning surge. She then stood up, turning to the now fearful assassin with wide eyes, and before he could make a run for it, she reached out a hand and shot a surge of the lime green energy at him. The energy tossed him back, and it began to work its magic over him until there was nothing left as well. She looked to Jonna, who still seemed alright, and felt a bit more reassured.

The Pyromancer had witnessed the scene, but at that point in the distance he and Poet were heavily going at it. She watched from where she was as they fought hard against one another, but the pyromancer eventually having the upper hand and knocking Poet to the ground and then taking off. Venus decided it was now her time to intervene, so she stormed out from the inn as she headed through the hole in the wall she had just made. She stepped down off the porch, and then she picked up the battered Poet and held him high in the air as she blinked and her eyes turned back to the hollow white connecting with his mind. "I should kill you for the damage you have caused to Jonna's inn. And you told me you were a friend!" Her words stormed heavily through his mind as she angrily forced as much intimidation into it as she could. She was still in her shadow caster form as she looked up to him holding him in the air.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts