• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Grumpy pants? he repeated, almost laughing out loud at her question. I've been called many things over the course of my life, my sweet, but "grumpy pants" has never been one of them. He stood from his seat and approached her. Juggles gave her a firm hug, while whispering in her ear, No, it is I who should be apologizing. I just over-reacted to your teasing and I'm sorry. I'm trying so hard to not let my target interfere with my own life. He kissed her neck and released her from the hug. Apparently, I haven't been too successful with that. He turned to the table before replying,

The soup? he started to answer her other question. Don't know, as I haven't eaten any of it yet. Been waiting for you. I will say, though, that the inn's ale is mighty tasty indeed. This is already my third flagon, with a fourth one on its way. He smiled a drunken smile at her and nodded toward her own full, untouched flagon of ale.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Fenris stood in the bushes listening with a smile as Tinkles worked the crowd like a expert showmen. Peeking around the hedge he looked out over the crowd for anything amiss; to his delight he saw only peasants and fat nobles gathered, roaring with delight at the upcoming bloodshed while several children peeks out from allies hiding from their parents while not wanting to miss the show. Pulling the executioners mask low over his face Fenris took hold of the large headsmen’s axe, swinging it over his shoulder and walking out into the open as Tinkles gave him his cue. Ascending the stone steps of the platform the crowd cheered louder at the sight of him and the glinting axe rested over his shoulder, many pushing forward to get a better view while others shouted obscenities at the hooded figure bent over the block squirming beneath Tinkles foothold.

Reaching his mark Fenris swung the heavy double bladed axe from his shoulder; resting the tips of its crescent moon shaped blades on the ground in front of him both hands gripping the pommel of its handle like a walking stick. Eying the crowd below Fenris smiled wide beneath his mask as their cheers and shouts drowned out all other noises in a thunderous drone; turning his gaze to Tinkles he saw the excitement etched on her face as she laughed pushing her boot harder into Ahtars back and smiling back at Fenris awaiting the killing blow. Swinging the axe over his head he turned lining the blade up with the headsmen’s struggling neck, bringing it down hard and severing the man’s head with a sickening thunk sending it tumbling into the basket still covered with the potato sack.

Cheers and cries of bloodlust echoed around the city louder than ever as people applauded and others left the courtyard walking toward the bar as they discussed the executions in excited voices. Tossing the executioners axe to the ground Fenris bent down picking up the head in the sack and walking over to the side of the platform; picking up a spear and walking back to his mark before stabbing the spear into the ground and poking the hooded head atop it, much to the delight of the crowd of onlookers. Satisfied with his handiwork Fenris walked over to Tinkles patting her on the shoulder as he grinned wolfishly beneath the mask. “Time to meet the family…” He whispered slyly before turning to retrieve his traveling pack from the edge of the stage as they both slipped out of town before their covers were blown. Retrieving fresh horses from the stables the two road hard, reaching the outskirts of the sanctuary before nightfall.

Slowing their horses to a trot the tired beasts whinnied happily relieved for the break from the feverish pace; patting the mane of his steed Fenris spotted the break in the trail leading to the sanctuary far up ahead, letting out a sigh of relief and hoping with all his might Vilvenus would be awaiting his return. Looking over at Tinkles he managed a smile breaking the quiet for the first time since they ha left Solitude. “Wonder if they have taken that bag off by now.” Fenris smiled slyly before continuing. “Just hope he didn’t soil the black handprint when I cut his head off…” He winked thinking of how Tinkles had hidden the note on him.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she took her seat from across him and began to eat her soup, Buttons pick up the flagon and began to eye its contants "So it seems" she smiled at him as she took a drink "So you ever going to tell me who your contract is?" adjusting in her seat, and moving it closer to him as she lefted her legs and drapped them across his lap, smiling at him as she sat her drink down and grabbing her bowl bringing it closer to her

dunklunk

With a bowed head, whether it was due to the drink he had consumed so far or her reminder as to whom his mark was, he looked her way and replied, Yeah, I'll tell you. Her name is Moira and she's a second-semester student at the college.

Before continuing, he was sure to make eye contact with her left shoulder and nearly drained his flagon. I mean, really. What in the fluff has a second-semester student done to deserve a Dark Brotherhood contract placed on her?! I don't know, Buttons. I just don't . . . Before he was able to finish his sentence, Juggles' head started to drift toward the table top, his eyes already closed.

There he would sleep and dream.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    shaking her head, as she sat her empty bowl down, she got up and walked over to him "At least your contract isnt your best friend" wrapping her arms around him, with what little strength she had she dragged him over towards the bed, removing his shoes and some of his clothing and putting him under the covers, after that task was done, she locked the door, removed her shoes and clothing and got under the covers with him, holding on to him as she drifted off

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles watched with great excitement as Fenris beheaded the headsman. Suddenly there was a roar of applause as the head rolled into the basket, which the head was then put upon the top of a spear the potato sack still over the man’s head. Tinkles gave a chuckle when no one even noticed that the head belonged to the headsman and that the two of them were intruders.

Both of them then slipped out of the city and got onto two fresh horses from the stable, before setting on her journey to meet her new family. Would they take kindly to her? Will they even want her there? She didn’t know the answer, but only time would tell. After what seemed like forever they arrived to what seemed was the sanctuary clearing. Fenris stopped his horse then turning to look at Tinkles making some remarks which made her laugh uncontrollably. After Tinkles finished laughing she set her gaze back on Fenris
    “ So this is home sweet home is it? Can I get a look inside?” Tinkles asked wanting to get a look inside at her new home where she would be staying for what she wanted to be till the end of her life.

Tinkles got off her horse and then began to think what her next contract would be. She enjoyed doing contracts with others, but she liked doing it on her own so she didn’t have to discuss things and she could just get it over and done with. However when there is someone else there they can help out and also try and stop you from doing something stupid. She didn’t mind doing a contract with someone else, but she decided if she could she would do her next contract on her own.

dunklunk

Slowly waking up to greet the brand new day, Juggles looked around the room with one sleepy eye still closed. Seeing his surroundings reminded him of where he was and what probably happened last night.

For one thing, he must have passed out, because the last thing he remembered was sitting at the table, talking to Buttons about Moira. Another key point he recalled was never making it to bed. Which could only mean. . . .

He gazed upon the still-sleeping Buttons with an affectionate smile on his face. At the same time, he silently thanked her for dragging his drunken, unconscious carcass to bed. He steathily slid out from under the covers, put on his shoes, which he also remembered not taking off himself, and went downstairs to fetch them some breakfast.

Within a half hour later, he returned to their room carrying a tray full of food and drink, which he placed on the table near his side of the bed. He climbed back in between the sheets. Not wanting their food to go cold, he leaned in close, gave her a kiss on the cheek, shook her gently and whispered, Wake up my green apple. I have some breakfast for us to have while we remain in bed. There's a steaming pot of coffee, some ham and eggs with thinly sliced grilled potatoes, a small bowl of fruit, and a few biscuits with butter.

She began to stir. He waited for her to fully waken before reaching for the tray and placing it on his lap. My sweetie shall have breakfast served to her in bed, he smugly thought.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    "Of course." Fenris smiled getting off his horse and tying it to a tree branch; brushing traveling dust from his cloths he watched as Tinkles anxiously looked around for the entrance, he himself was anxious to wondering if Vilvenus awaited him inside or was still somewhere out there with him. He paused shaking his head trying not to let his anger become uncontrollable. "I"m not sure who all is home though, we might be the first back..." Fenris said pulling his traveling pack from his saddle and motioning for Tinkles to follow him through a shadowy break in the trees masking the sanctuaries entrance. Stepping up to the black stone door Fenris placed his hand on its surface as the raspy phantom voice filled their ears. "What is life's greatest illusion?" "Innocence, my Brother..." He replied without hesitation as the door came to life with loud creaking sounds, sliding open and revealing the the dim torch lit interior of the entrance hall.

"Let's get something to eat and see if anyone's home." He added in a anxious voice leading the way inside as the door closed itself behind them, Fenris remained anxious to see if Vil was home but his hopes faded as the eerie silence let out that the sanctuary was empty around them. Reaching the living area Fenris sat down his traveling pack on the large circular stone table, turning to look back at Tinkles as her eyes wondered curiously around the sanctuary. "Feel free to have a look around." He continued pointing toward the kitchen. "Kitchens over there and bedrooms are down there." Fenris paused pointing toward the hall behind him before picking up his bag and spotting the contracts still setting on the table. "I have to check something out, looks like there are still several contracts waiting if you want to get started now..." He trailed off looking back towards the bedrooms before walking off towards his room. "Welcome to the family Tinkles, I'm sure the others will start showing back up soon enough."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles followed after Fenris into the trees and then there it was the black door which gave her such joy seeing. Tinkles followed behind Fenris still when we was allowed inside the sanctuary.
    "What is life's greatest illusion?" "Innocence, my Brother..." that is what was said and Tinkles would have to say the last part everytime she went there. Tinkles walked inside then hearing the door shut almost silently closed just enough noise for her to hear. Tinkles then trailied behind Fenris as he entered a large living area and put down his travelling pack on a chair.

Fenris had then told her a few things like where the kitchen was and where the bedrooms were. Tinkles began to twirl and was so happy to be in her new home. She loved it, it was so Dark Borhterhood like, but there was a bit more of a homely feel to it as to be honest her old family were all physhcopathic crazy people who didn't care for eachother.

Tinkles then saw the table with all the contracts on and she felt like picking one up and then doing her first contract alone, but first she wanted to settle down and find a nice room, fit to her liking. Tinkles saw Fenris going down the hall with the bedrooms and she saw him go off into his own room making her feel welcome wiht his last comment. Tinkles was now a member of the family and it was an honour.

Tinkles carried on down the hall peering into rooms seeing which ones were occupated and which were still in no use. Tinkles came to a room at the bottom of the hall which fit her liking. It was a small room with a small table and a chair, a bed and a Dark Borotherhood banner above it. Tinkles then saw a small dressing table next to the bed which she decided she would keep her knives, even though there was a small weapon rack in the room.

Tinkles had her own travelling pack which she took out three knives and she then placed them in the dressing table. Next was her clothes. She had a set a tavern clothes and her red sluttty dress. She placed both clothes in a small closet. Tinkles then undress out of the executioners clothes and then rapped herself in a robe she had in her travelling pack.

Tinkles walked out of the room and walked down back to the living area. She walked around till she found a small waterfall with a small pool like area at the bottom. Tinkles took off the robe and slipped into the pool washing her dirty, bloodstainded body in the beutiful water. Tinkles loved her new home it just had anice, but evil atmosfear. Tinkles got out of the pool now in her less distasteful form and she collected her robe and walked back to her room dripping wet. Tinkles then noticed she had been wearing her undergarments the whole time, but she didn't care, she just needed a wash.

When Tinkles got back to her room she put on her dress, after briefly drying herslef with the robe. Tinkles then returned to the living area where she saw the contract letters. It was like the contract letters were screaming at her to pick them up and look inside. Tinkles couldn't resist and picked up one of the letters and opened it up with great exitment, but at the same time with care. She saw a small note which she open up and it read;

I need the Dark Brotherhood to deal with someone with quite a bit of power and respect and I want it done in a persific way so I would like the assassin to meet me in the Bannered Mear where I will give them the main details. So meet me at the bar and I will meet you there. Please come by as soon as possible and don't worry that I might not be there, as I'm always there so do not fear.
    P.S. Make sure your ready to fight a great warrior.

Tinkles read the letter with interest and then she gave a large sigh in frustration at that she had to meet someone first as Tinklles was more of a get it over and done with kind of person.
    " Well time for another contract." Tinkles said putting the note back in the letter and sealing it. Tinkles then returned to her room adn lay on her bed decidin gto get some sleep before she does the contract to reagin her strength.

(sorry for the long post. Got inspired :))

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    Deciding to travel the roads and trails that led from Riften to Windhelm, and finally, to her destination of Morthal, the first half day of Cassandra's journey was uneventful. However, she briefly ran into trouble near Lake Yorgrim, a few miles west of Windhelm.....

"I should have brought one of the others with me", Cassandra thought, as the savage orc, dressed in banded iron armor, just missed her head with a mighty swing from his battleaxe. This orc male, who had jumped Cassandra from one of the jutting rocks in the lake's shallows, had knocked her ring blade away from her in his initial tackle. He attempted to rip her leather skirt from her hips, and when Cassandra realized what he was going to do to her, she desperately clawed at his face, managing to wriggle free of his grasp. However, now the brutal warrior was infuriated and wanted to simply kill her.

Reaching for the dagger in her boot while dodging swing after vicious swing from the orc's axe, Cassandra looked around quickly for her lost ring blade. "Now you're gonna die, bitch!", the orc yelled, "and afterward I'm still gonna have fun with your body." Suddenly, she spotted half of her blade sticking up from the waters of the lake behind her attacker. Taking her eyes away for just that split second, however, was enough time for one of the orc's attacks to land home.

Thankfully, her body caught the flat side of the axe head, sparing her life, but the blow was still heavy enough to take her off her feet and knock the wind out of her lungs. The orc stood over her, raising his axe high above his head with both hands, preparing to deliver the coup de grace, but didn't realize Cassandra had enough time to loose her dagger from her boot. She rolled forward, putting all her weight behind the lunging attack. The dagger sunk deep into the orc's abdomen. "Arghhh! How did you....." The orc fell forward dropping his weapon. He was losing his strength, and death was sure to come.

It came sooner than he expected. Cassandra had recovered her ring blade from the mud while he was doubled over and attempting to remove the dagger from his belly. "Fool", Cassandra said from behind him, as she wrapped one end of the ring blade over his throat, holding the opposite end, "that dagger is designed to do more damage on the way out. Allow me to end your suffering."

Cassandra placed both of her feet on the orc's lower back, arcing her own body backward, pushing with both feet while pulling on her ring blade. The orc began to gurgle out some kind of plea, but Cassandra's pupils dilated and heart pounded from his begging. She pulled harder, to the point where the orc's neck snapped backward and his body went completely limp. As she slowly killed him, Cassandra felt a tingly, warm rush come over her body, and she let out a blood-curdling scream of excitement. Afterwards, she sat on the ground for a few moments, staring at the orc's dead body, relishing in her victory. When her breathing slowed, she stood to her feet.

"The pleasure was all mine." Cassandra recovered her dagger, careful not to pull out the orc's entrails as she removed it, then continued her journey to Morthal.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles awoke from her slumber feeling a new strength rise inside her. She opened her eyes slowly and gently, but then then remembering that she had a contract to complete. Tinkles threw herself out of bed and ran out of her room, summoning her knife with the blade made of fire and exiting the Sanctuary, forgetting her travelling pack and everything else, as she was filled with such excitement.

Tinkles found her horse and she got up onto it. Tinkles gave a wicked smile and a roar of laughter giving a wave to the sanctuary like everyone was there watching her depart. Tinkles began to ride of to her first contract in the direction of Whiterun, even though she didn't exactly know the way, but soon she was off and within a few hours Whiterun was in sight.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she laid there for awhile, well aware he was trying to wake her up to eat some breakfast, opening one eye and smiling at him "Breakfast in bed?" she sat up "Whats the special occasion?" she leaned over towards him, moving the tray from his lap and replacing it with herself, smiling at him as she rested her forehead on his "Sleep well? You do know it was difficult dragging you to bed" wrapping her arms around him

dunklunk

No special occasion, he replied. Just wanted to is all. Juggles looked forlornly as the tray filled with delectables was replaced with another. . .single, rather warm delectable. Slept very well, and uh, might there be something I could do to show you my gratitude for dragging my sleepy-ass to bed? He kissed her on the lips before she could answer, successfully suppressing a smile. For now.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    giving off a small soft laugh "Mmm perhaps, but maybe later we can have some real fun" she tightly wrapped her arms around him "Now kiss me again fool... then we can eat" laughing as she kissed him harder on his lips, pushing herself closer against him "Now tell me... since you fell asleep last night before you finished on about your contract? Second semester student?" still sitting on his lap, she reached behind her grabbing some fruit, and offering him some "You said there was coffee right?" he nodded at her, she gave him another kiss before successfully rolling out of bed without tipping the tray over, she walked over to where the coffee pot was and grabbed a cup and started to fill up, bringing it to her lips she let out a deep sigh, closing her eyes while she let the hot drink warm her up "I hope we dont get more contracts here this place is bloody freezing" she looked at him then the coffee "You want me to pour you a cup while im up?"

dunklunk

Enjoying her kisses as usual, he accepted her offering of some fruit and then informed her that yes, there was a pot of coffee nearby. He also confirmed a cup of his own would be most welcome right about now.

He accepted the cup from her, and began to explain. Since we've been here, I've been doing some snooping about her. Seems she has a pattern to her actions. Which is always a blessing. She frequents this very inn almost every night. And I have a plan. Juggles paused, eyeing her suspiciously, before continuing.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she raised her brow at him, setting her cup down, and started to slowly get dressed "I know I know its better the opposite way, but someone fell asleep on me" she smiled at him "But seriously... your plan is?" as she pulled her pants up, she sat down and started to tug her boots on

dunklunk

My plan is to get close to her. Really close to her, if necessary, he said, waiting for her heated response. But not waiting too long. Now this "getting close to her" part of my plan may involve actually touching her. Kissing her. Even holding her hand. Whatever. The expected eruption from Buttons was still being held in check.
    All that said, I need the utmost cooperation from you if my plan and therefore this contract is to succeed. I don't think I stand a chance of getting away with this kill if it is to take place on her turf, meaning the college. Too much bloody magic going on up there for my tastes. But here. In this town and in this very inn, I know I can pull it off.
    So then, he cleared his throat for emphasis, and then went on. If you happen to see the target and me engaged in, uh, he tried to choose his next words carefully, some form of social interaction, then you are NOT to grab, stab, slap, prod, poke, kick, gouge, punch, maim, or any other possible violent action that you can think of to perform on me. He looked at her, while draining the remainder of his coffee. Understood?

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles arrived just outside Whiterun and she dismounted her horse and led it too the stables. The stable master looked at the horse with uncertainty, as the horse did have splaters of blood on it after Tinkles and the horse, which she named Dinkle, ran into a pack of wolves, which were easy enough to kill. Tinkles walked on the the gates of Whiterun, where she was stopped by a guard, when she was about to go in.
    " We don't want you kind here!" the guard said looking her up and down.
    " Excuse me?" Tinkles said folding her arms, giving the man a stern look.
    " Whores are not permitted here, thank you." the guard said holding the hilt of his sword.
    " Whore. Whore! I'm not a bloody whore, I may be wearing quite a sluty and short dress, but that does not make me a woman who forces men to pay to have sex with me and don't you dare hold the hilt of your sword while speaking to a woman, it shows aweful and horrific manners!" Tinkles said in an angry manner, wanting to slit the mans throat were he stood.

The other guard gave a little smirk and he was forced to hold his hand over his mouth as Tinkles finished speaking.
    " Now please may I go through, oh and your lucky I'm not reporting you." Tinkles said throwing her hair back, then walking past the two guards and into the city. Tinkles made her way slowly towards the Bannered Mare and when she entered she saw a bard playing his lute and a few other men and women sitting down, drinking out of tankards and bottles. Tinkles sat herself down at the bar and she waited for this person to arrive for the contact.

A thought then entered her head, how does the contact know who she is. Tinkles took out theb letter and read it through once more, but then seeing some small writing at the bottom.
    PPS.
    Make sure to a knife on the bar table and this letter.
    Tinkles did as the letter asked and put a knife on the table and then put the letter next to it.

The bar woman looked towards Tinkles and then turned her gaze down to the letter and knife. The bar woman finished serving a customer and she then walked over infront of Tinkles.
    " Are you from the... the.... Dark Brotherhood?" the woman asked with a little stutter in her voice.
    " Yes I'm from the DB and I am here for you? Am I right?" I said looking at the woman, to see how young and innocent she looked and the woman couldn't be any older than twenty and this woman now wanted someone dead.
    " Yes I am the one who contacted you and now I want you to do away with the new leader of the Companions. Miss Jenny Heart." the woman said nervously and then straight after looking around to see if anyone was there.
    " Now there is a catch I don't want it to be public, I want it to be done in private, which means I want you to make sure the other Companions aren't there whne you do it, as I need a chance to escape because the Companions would know it was me, most likely." the woman said passing a bottle of Ale to Tinkles.
    " Now I'm going to help you with the distraction as I know of a nest of Skeevers, which I could lead to the city while you complete the contract." the woman said giving Tinkles a warm smile.
    " May I ask why you want the contract dead?" Tinkles asked, knowing it wasn't what the DB usually did.
    " Well the contract hurt me, very badly with a conspiracy." the woman said looking away from Tinkles.
    " What kind of conspiracy?" Tinkles asked, soon seeing the expression on the womans face.
    " It's not your job to ask questions so just go!" the woman said walking away to a new customer.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Pulling her shirt on, giving him a side glance, as she started to dig through her bag looking for a long sleeve “You honestly expect me to just idly sit there and let another woman touch you without wanting to go ballistic or even you for that matter?” she grabbed the shirt she was looking for and crossed the room within two strides, she stared at him, pulling it over her head “I mean what if it was on the other foot? Hmm? Do you think you would be able to keep your word and not rip at the dudes throat?” shaking her head “Never mind it doesn’t matter I suppose…” she picked up the note for Kir and stuck it in her back pocket “Just.. whatever.. Juggles… its fine” she looked at him “Like I will see much of you until we get home, because unfortunate for me, mine doesn’t ever really leave the college grounds” she sighed as she plopped down on the bed, and started to pick at the food on the tray “I don’t know guess I just don’t like the idea of you touching another…”

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "Vil....where is my breakfast...?" A soft voice hissed from inside of the strange, undisclosed location Venom was hiding her. He was seated at a small typical skyrim style wooden round table upon a typical wooden chair. In his hand, he held a ceramic cup full of morning mead. Vil didn't respond, so, he slammed the cup of mead on the table as it bounced and then went flying behind him. Standing up, he threw the chair across the room hard into a wall, and it busted in half. "VIL! WHERE IS MY BREAKFAST?! I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO GO VISIT YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TODAY!"

Vil was shaking. Her face and arms were covered in bruises, and, over her right eye she had a new scar that was left behind by Venom. She was stripped naked, but wore shackles that were attached to a large and heavy chain ball so that she couldn't run. Her entire body was covered in bruises, and, she had been without clothes for quite some time. "BY THE NINE VIL WHERE IS MY fluffING BREAKFAST?" Venom hissed, in his hollow emotionless voice. Vil was turned away from him, near her cellar he kept her in but since he "wanted breakfast" it had been unlocked. She listened to his footsteps increase in sound as he came forth.

Venom reached behind her, grabbing her by the hair as he yanked her back and on to her knees. He moved his hands to his belt, and then began undo them as they dropped to the floor in front of her. Vil looked down at his naked lower body, and her eyes began to sparkle with more tears, but she had learned it was better for her safety to be quiet. "Now give me my breakfast." Venom commanded grabbing a hold of Vil's hair as he pushed her closer towards his lower half.