• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Poet felt a presence at his back, followed by a rumble. What the hell was that? He turned to see the Cassandra woman entering the kitchen. Oh damn, it had to be her. Already his mind was acting foolish, he quickly got it under control and managed to keep his composure this time. He still couldn't figure this woman out and this was strange to him, he usually was easily able to read people.

"Blackmarsh style stew/A bit spicy, but unique/And quite flavorful. With a nice bottle/Of Argonian Bloodwine/So what do you think?" He held the spoon out for her to taste it.

The dark figure followed the woman, she was expecting him to after all. And I've never been one to disappoint a lady, he thought. He headed out and arrived onto the roof another way that would allow him to see her before she saw him. He observed her waiting and decided to approach. I've had enough of these games after all. He walked up to the woman. He was weaing his normal blue, hooded robe. "Well I must be getting rusty if you saw me."

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she laughed softly enough that he could hear her "Hmm suppose so, or that we'll we are just both good at what we do" she looked over her shoulder as the cold wind blew her hair around her face, covering up her grin "Now lets cut the idle chit chat and why dont you tell me what you want, since you did a great deal of "Stalking" me from my home to here"

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    "I simply want you to give something to my...'friend' Kir for me. Its a contract. For his eyes only." He said as if baiting her and simply pulled out a sealed letter with a strange mark on the front. He nodded as if satisfied this foolishness was over, "What you do with it is your buisness, I've done what was required of me. Also your nowhere near as skilled as I am little girl."

He handed her the letter and turned away as he began to leave. It's about time. There is still so much to do...Let the games begin Kir...

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Yeah, it's potentially that bad, he replied. He took the key from her and as he started to make his way to their room, he couldn't help but notice her gestures toward a shadowed figure. Now who the hell is that, he silently wondered.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she took the letter from him and watched as he left, eyeing the letter in his hand "Kir what the hell did you get yourself into after Soli" she shook her head putting the letter into her pocket,she made her way towards the edge of the roof, getting towards the edge, she sat down, and slid until she was half way off, she jumped down, landing on her feet "and who the hell does he think he is getting off telling me that crap, pff" turning around she grabbed their stuff from the ground and headed inside and towards the room, she kicked the door open and threw the bags down "So my dear... who is your target" she smiled at him, walking over as she threw her arms around him pulling in him closer for a kiss

dunklunk

After returning her kiss, Juggles answered, I'd rather not say just yet, as I am unsure as to whether I will carry out the contract. He stared at her, then asked, My question is, who was that shadowy figure you met with outside? Anyone we need to look out for?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Ah you caught that... hmm maybe I do need to work on that" she looked off to the side then back at him "As for now I dont think he someone we need to be worried about, when we get home I have a few questions I need to ask Kir" she brushed her hair off her shoulders "Why do you not want to carry out the contract? Hmm" she softly poked him in his side "Is this contract to much for yeh? You scared Juggles?" she giggled "Im just messing with you, if you dont want to dont have to, we can" she wrapped her arms tighter around him "Just have a small vacation here"

dunklunk

No, I'll carry out the fluffing contract, he replied, clearly annoyed at her questioning and teasing. I would just like to find out who ordered this contract and why. Juggles stood, and then made his way for the inn's front door. On the other side of that door was fresh air, and right now, that was his main and only focus.

Now outside, he closed his eyes and breathed in deep. The cold air acted as an instant stimulant. Juggles then made his way to the backside of the inn. While there, he could catch a clear glimpse of the college. And wonder if his target truly deserved the fate headed their way.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    watching him walk out, she threw her arms in the air "For the love a Talos, the hell is wrong with him" she stood there for a second deciding if she should follow him or not, remembering the letter for Kir, she reached into her pocket "I know I shouldnt open it, but... gaw... damn you Kir... what the hell did you do?!!" she tapped the letter in her hand before tossing it on the table, turning around as she was heading out of her room the food showed up "Please put it on the table, We'll be right back" she smiled at the lady and made her way outside, she stood on the front deck looking around for Juggles "The hell he run off to?" she let out a deep sigh, letting the cool air hit her face "This week could possibly not get any worse... hmm.. probably shouldnt of just said that just now" she started to venture around the grounds of Winterhold, passing the buildings as she stopped at the front gate of the college "Halt.... none saw pass without.... Buttons?... Buttons is that you?" she smiled at the altmer "Aye it is me..."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles looked at Fenris as he gave her the honours of pouring the skooma down the headsmans throat. Tinkles gave a sly, malicious, evil smile and then poured the skooma down him.
    " Drink this, come on it's not that bad is it hunny. Your not going to die." Tinkles said with a cackling sound of laughter as she carried on to pour the drink down him. Soon the headsman was beginning to struggle, but soon he was out cold and Tinkles looked at Fenris.
    " What next?"

dunklunk

As the cold began to creep into the very core of his being, Juggles was done with his musings about his contract. Another incentive to return to the inn was what waited for him. Namely, a warm room, hopefully still warm food, and a stiff drink or three.

And then there was Buttons, who always managed to brighten his day no matter what. He brushed off her questioning and teasing from before. Probably over-reacting, anyway, he thought. I know she means well, and I really shouldn't take my frustrations about this hit on her.

He finally returned to their room, only to find it empty. Wonder if she's out there looking for me, he pondered. Trying not to make a potentially bad situation worse, Juggles decided to stay put. He did notice, however, that there were two still-steaming bowls of soup, an entire loaf of bread, and two flagons of what appeared to be ale on the table. He reached for a flagon as he waited for her return.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    “He’s a heavy one…” Fenris laughed in a slightly strained voice as the man went limp in his grip. “Help me get him into the bushes by the platform.” He continued beginning to drag Athar toward a thick clump of bushes flanking the side of the stone stage used to perform executions. Fenris listened closely to the noises of the town around them for any approaching footsteps; only the dull sounds of music from the Inn echoed in the distance, while gravel crunched lightly beneath their feet as they continued to drag the unconscious headsmen whom let out a loud snore. “Think you gave him enough…” Fenris smiled wolfishly giving the bear of a man one last heave, dragging him into the bushes.

“I picked us up some disguises while you were busy wining and dining him.” Fenris said taking deep breaths wiping the sweat from his brow; retrieving his traveling pack from the base of the bushes and extracting a pile of black clothing, separating out one set of executioners garb he gave it to Tinkles. “These masks should do the trick in fooling the townsfolk till its to late.” He continued setting down his own pile and separating out several lengths of rope and a empty potato sack; kneeling near the headsmen he bound the man’s hands behind his back and gagged him with a smaller length of rope before slipping the potato sack over the drugged mans head as he let out another loud snore.

Getting to his feet and retrieving his executioners garb Fenris walked over to Tinkles smiling. “Well that was the hard part. There’s already a execution scheduled for dawn, now we just wait for the sun to come up and its show time.” He finished with a smile; his troubled thoughts fading as he became singularly focused on his goal, turning and walking towards the other bush to change Fenris stopped, looking back over his shoulder at Tinkles. “You know your pretty good at this, I would be glad to have you return to the Brotherhood with me if your interested.” He trailed off continuing to walk towards the other bush before speaking once more without stopping or looking back. “I’ll give you some time to think on it.”

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles helped Fenris carry the drunken headsman into the bushes. Tinkles was then passed some black garments meant for executioners to wear. Tinkles then watched giving an evil smile while Fenris began to gag the man. Tinkles laughed at each comment Fenris made and she decided she liked Fenris and he was a dark, evil, but still nice man who would be a good allie.

Tinkles then saw Fenris walk away, but then turn back and offer her a place to stay with his Brotherhood and she liked how he complimented on that she was good at what she does.
    " Fenris I would love to come back with you and thank you for the chance, but will your family take kindly to me?" Tinkles asked worried if the family might not like her.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Fenris was happy when he heard Tinkles voice call out from outside the bushes accepting his offer; unclasping the silver buckle of his harness he freed his arms from the straps letting his tonfa’s fall the the ground beside him. “I’m sure you will do great, we are a rather odd collection to say the least but we are a family and take care of each other.” He paused on his last remark as Vilvenus entered his mind sending a chill of worry down his spine. Letting out a inaudible sigh Fenris continued sliding the armored sleeves from his arms and unbuttoning his shirt, reaching down and grabbing the black executions shirt and unfolding it before slipping it on.

“Buttons; our leader has final say over who joins, but after I tell her what we’ve done here I highly doubt she will turn down a skilled assassin like yourself.” He continued on buttoning the black executioners pants and pulling on the heavy black boots, putting his harness back on over the disguise Fenris adjusted his blades securing them in place before packing his clothing back into the travel pack. “Besides I want you to join, you have been a big help.” Fenris said walking back out of the bushes with his pack over his shoulder, managing a smile as he tried hard to push the troubles with Vil from his mind once more.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles listened to Fenris while he stayed behind some bushes no doubt getting dressed. Tinkles liked how he said his family was an odd collection as she was quite odd herself being a trained fire eater a known whore. Tinkles gave a chuckle at the name of the Guild master, Buttons, as it was such a bizare name, but to be honest her name wasn't what you would call normal either.

Tinkles felt proud that Fenris thought she was a skilled assassin and that she was a big help on the first part of the assination. Fenris came out of the bushes now in the executioners clothes and Tinkles decided it was her time to get undressed. Tinkles couldn't be bothered to go into the bushes so she just got dressed there so she took off her red dress until she was just in her undergarments. Tinkles then put on the exectutioners clothes.
    " I'm ready and thanks for your compliments." Tinkles said going up to him and giving him a smile, before arkwardly giving him a pat on the shoulder.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Slightly taken aback by Tinkles undressing in front of him Fenris shrugged it off, not the shy type he thought to himself returning her smile as she patted him on the shoulder. “I see why it wasn’t hard for you to get this big oaf to follow you…” He winked as his smile turned slightly wolfishly; pulling the traveling pack from his shoulder Fenris rummaged through its contents, removing two bottles of ale he’d brought from the bar. Handing Tinkles one bottle Fenris pulled the cork from the other, putting his back to the wall and sliding down to the ground as he sat behind the bushes. “Horses are waiting for us at the stables, they shouldn’t find us out till after we are gone but if we have to run or get separated we will meet back up in Riften.” He went on in a calm collected tone explaining the final details of the plan as he sipped on the bottle of ale.

“Once the crowd shows you can march him out maybe get them riled up for blood, put him over the block and I’ll take his head off with this…” Fenris paused gesturing at the large executioners axe laying on the ground beside him. “Bet he doesn’t enjoy being on this side of the blade...” He added with a sly smile, lightly jabbing the sleeping man in the ribs with his extended foot. “All goes well we should walk right out of here while they shower us with thunderous applause." He laughed reaching in his pack removing a piece of parchment with a black hand print on it, holding out to Tinkles. “I almost forgot, hide this on him somewhere please.”

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles listened to the last part of his plan in eagerness. She liked his comment about getting the big oaf to follow her. Tinkles then took the bottle of ale Fenris passed to him. Tinkles didn't like the fact of riding a horse, but if that was the way they had to escape then so be it. Tinkles didn't want anything to go wrong as she doesn't like to do a big run away like she has had to do many times before. Tinkles then looked at the axe and she gave a sly smile imagining the big baffune being beheaded.

Tinkles then saw the infamous note with the black hand print on it.
    " So I need to hide this somewhere?" Tinkles said then going up to the headsman and then placing the note on in his pants.
    " They should be able to find it there!" Tinkles said giving howl of laughter.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    (This is set the next morning at the execution)

Tinkles awoke to hear cheering crowds of people screaming for the execution to begin. Tinkles got up from where she was sleeping and Tinkles then grabbed hold of the man and began to shake him. The headsman was getting up very slowly and that was enough for Tinkles. She grabbed hold of him and lifted him up and soonhe was struggling trying to brake free of her grip.
    " Oy darling it's ok you'll be in Oblivion soon with all the people you killed!" Tinkles said maliciously dragging him out of the bushes and then onto the platform to see the whole square filled with towns people. Even a few nobles were there.

Tinkles dragged the man who was trying to talk, but thanks to the gag Fenris put on him he was unable to talk. Tinkles got to the block where she threw him down on his knees and suddenly there was roar of cheering and laughter. Tinkles decided to milk it a bit as it's not every day she executed someone infront of a whole town and not be chased. Tinkles threw her arms in the air and then kicked the man hard in his ribs.

" Thank you all for coming to watch this tyrant have his head cut off! Now the headsman himself will arrive to do the honours." Tinkles screamed out see in the whole crowd go wild.
    " So without a further or due here is the headsman!" Tinkles shouted pointing in the direction fenris should be coming from.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    Cassandra accepted the offer to taste Poet's stew. Afterward, she grabbed her own bowl and dug in, filling herself almost too quickly, and giving herself heartburn and a short case of the hiccups. Holding her breath, she defiantly willed the hiccups away, and finished off her tankard of Argonian Bloodwine. "Thank you", she told Poet, "that hit the spot.... but now I have work to do. I must travel to Morthal to meet my contact."

Retiring back to her room, Cassandra packed lightly for the journey to Morthal. Realizing the importance of this first contract, her demeanor quickly changed. Now, she was all business. She had to prove to the others that she was one of the best at what she does. Slipping her prized Daedric dagger in her boot, she eyed her unique circular blade across the room, leaning up against her bed. "Will I need you this time?", she thought to herself.

This "ring blade", forged of Skyforge steel, was Cassandra's primary weapon. It's just over three feet in diameter, with enough room for a large person to fit inside. The inner edge of the ring blade is blunt, as are three sections of the ring made for gripping, so that the wielder does not damage his or her self with it. The outer edge is razor sharp, and the weapon as a whole is heavy enough to slash into the oldest of dragon's scales. She was the only person in Skyrim capable of wielding it effectively, using a unique style she developed herself. She can effortlessly swing this blade using her wrists, feet, and body, similar to that of dancing. Her battle style relies on acrobatics, speed, flexibility, and relentless aggression.

The only problem with this weapon, as prized as it is to Cassandra, is the difficulty of lugging it along with her over long journeys. She often has to hide it somewhere outside the gates of a town, as it is an obvious signature weapon, and gives her identity away to the hold guards that are looking for her all over Skyrim. Thinking about it for a moment, she decides she will indeed take it with her. "Never know when you might run into a troll....or worse, along the way." Cassandra holds her ring blade out in front of her, gazing at her own reflection on it's mirror-like surface.

A few moments later she stepped outside the protective walls of her new home. Looking back briefly, she slings her ring blade over her shoulder and quietly begins her journey to Morthal.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Buttons finished her converstation with the elf at the gate, she had gotten enough information on her target and headed back towards the inn, stepping once again through the door she looked over towards the keeper who did a little side head nod towards her room, smiling "Good he's back" she rubbed her hands together "Now for the first fun part of our trip" she giggled as she walked towards the room opening the door, and closing it behind her "You feeling better grumpy pants?" she walked towards him, running her hands on his head "Im sorry, I was only jabbin at you, didnt think youd rush off in such a huff like that" she rested her chin on his head "Soup good? The keeper said the cook makes the best food around here"