• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "Enough is enough. I can't take this anymore, and for how long time has gone by...fluff it! I-I just don't fluffing deserve this anymore. I did nothing to Venom to bring upon me this anguish and suffering, and he has no claims or rights over me anymore. We are not bound, and never have I ever wanted him for my love. This separation for me was intended to be an escape of the pain. I am vowing to myself to no longer hide within the darkness. Venom must die!"

Vil was done, tired, and fed up. But could anyone blame her? For her entire life, she had dealt with Venom abusing her into submission. For her entire life she submitted, that is, until she found strength within the only man who fought against the tyrannic overlord of a demon that Venom is to her. Fenris. Vil needed to escape, and so she and the rest of the family sought out her mother in the Shivering Isles to bring upon separation. She never deserved the fate her twisted father gave her to begin with, and now the aftermath is just even worse. To be a victim of her own life...to be kidnapped and enslaved to the demented? She already was so by an uncontrolled reasoning before, when they were bound--but now it was up to her to bring back the happiness and peace she had fought so hard to achieve. She couldn't let down her family members. Her new life. And the man she loved. She knew they would be worrying about her eventually, and she knew that she needed to get back to them. But how...?

It is said that whenever Venom is silent, he is always scheming, and that's the damn truth. As Venom and Vil were once apart of each other, does that mean that perhaps whenever Vil submits and accepts the silence she takes on Venom's twisted strategic personality? Could it be possible? Well, if Venom was able to use her acrobatic skills to stealthily kill her sister and get away with it--I don't see why not!
    ------------------------------------------

She was in her cage. She was chained down. She was naked, and the last time she saw the key to her shackles it was around Venom's neck. For the past few weeks she had been playing the best role she knew how to play--the submissive slave to a tyrannical overlord. For the past few weeks Venom was living the high life and taking advantage of Vil every which way despite her silent aggression building up. For the past few weeks Vil was becoming more and more fed up, and with the change, she gained a bit of a personality transfer from the body's former inhabitant. She gained the tormented slave memories of her mother, Relmyna Verenim, practicing dark arts constantly tormenting the previous beautiful Dark Elf that owned this body's life. As sad as it was for her to take over the woman's life to bring forth a paradise of her own, the only way Vil could see to bring vengeance for herself and this woman was to kill Venom. And the torment of her former binding, combined with the resenting and torturous memories of a life unknown--she was hardened and ready.

"Venom. Dinner is served." Vil called out, her voice cracked and soft but nonetheless audible in the distance between them.

"Good to hear. How shall it be, then? You on the table like a meal, or perhaps if you are nice we could take it to the bedroom just this once?" Venom responded as his voice became louder and louder as he grew closer. Soon he was standing in front of Vil, and his hands were tensing while he licked his lips eyeing all over her perfect body.

"Whatever you wish, my dear. I am but yours to serve." Vil replied insistently in her voice as her eyes met his for just a moment, than fell to the ground. If she kept too much of a lingering gaze Venom would catch on to her angst. She knew better. He was intelligent, but no matter how much he downgraded her own--Vil was the one who knew him the best. She knew all of his weaknesses, and the biggest one he had was herself.

"Good. Come now lets head to the bedroom, then." Venom hissed, smacking her ass hard as a red hand print was left behind. Venom picked Vil up with ease, for being as little as she was there was hardly any trouble carrying her despite the shackles. For a moment, he grumbled about the fact that they got in the way as he was carrying her. But that wouldn't be any reason to remove them. Her wearing them turned him on.

And so to the bedroom they came. As they drew close to the bed Venom gently placed Vil at the edge. Vil adjusted herself to sit off the edge while her feet rested on the ground as she watched Venom standing before her unbuttoning a white linen tunic and dropping his pants. She looked him up and down, putting on a convincing spark of "denial attraction," and then she turned away closing her eyes hard and forcing tears to fall as she angled her head down to her feet. Venom watched the entire act, becoming aroused by the former moment of slight affection displayed; he then came close to Vil as her tears ignited and she closed her body tight in a tense stance. Venom lowered himself to a kneel, taking a pale blue hand of his to her chin and lifting it to look to his direction. Vil opened her eyes, and then he began to speak softly.

"You know, this doesn't always have to be so hard...you know my love for you, and Tadave still resides within me. I could replace Fenris if you would give it a try, and then maybe in time we could talk about living a normal life together. Perhaps we could move to a new Province, and we could start off fresh just you and I. You know I love you Vil, so why not give it a try back?" For the first time in a long while, not since back when they first joined the Dark Brotherhood, Vil heard the tenderness within Venom's voice that was Tadave. She looked him in eyes the entire time, heart beating faster, and for a quick moment she nearly lost her motive. She pulled her eyes down as Venom drew closer, coming nose to nose, and memories of Fenris rushed into her mind. She then looked up to Venom as his lips drew closer, and she picked up her heavied arms as the sounds of thick chains attached to them moved about while she drew them around his neck. She moved them slowly touching his neck, her touch cold from sleeping on the floor of a dirty prison floor, and then both palms came to rest upon his cheeks as she looked him dead in the eyes full of false, but very convincing, love. Something she made seem like she had always had, which was partly true because how could one not care about someone in a small form at least after spending so much time with them? But it was not love for him, no, it was a false disguised determination to end his existence. It was love for his demise.

But Venom was convinced, and at that moment he saw this sparkle of affection he leaned in more vulnerably, and the hollowed eyes showed the sparkling youth of him that was Tadave. Instantly love poured through his energies igniting at Vil so intensely, that, she grabbed tighter hold of his face and they kissed. They kissed passionately, heavily, and strong. Venom climbed on top of her, and then the lovemaking commenced. Vil was Tadave's perfect little submissive angel for the time being. It was all apart of the plan.
    ----------------------------

He was sleeping, and Vil was resting in his arms so close to the key around his neck she could hear her heart pound with the lust of freedom. Maneuvering slowly, she came closer and began to gently untie the neck twine to which kept the key in place. Vil removed it, somewhat surprised by how easy it was, and then she quickly separated herself from his arms. Not wanting to stir him, she put a pillow in her place so he had no reason to wake. Or so she hoped.

Vil slowly removed the shackles doing so in a silent manner as to not make the chains clank. She was free, and the first things he would do is find her clothes. She knew he had burned them, but her and his pack was around here somewhere--that pack had everything inside of it, unless, he changed that too. Searching, she found it, and she came across their former black and white diamond harlequin suit worn and tattered with blood. She put it on, and then pulled out the daedric blades that used to belong to Venom as well as his deadly poison. But she didn't plan to go easy on him, no--she planned to make him suffer.

Vil made her way back to his side, looming over him like he loomed over countless victims in his past as they rested. The memories of his kills she had to be forced to witness flooded her mind. She would be doing the one thing she detested the most--she would be murdering him. As her heart began to fly by miles a minute, her grip on the swords grew tighter, and she began to shake. Vil stepped closer, and then closer, and then she lost it.

Venom heard her heavy breathing, and he sensed the anger looming before him at it's highest extreme. He turned, eyes fluttering open to the dirty, mangle haired vision of his life's affection standing before him in their previous tattered uniform of boundment. Venom jumped forward, tackling Vil to the ground as Tadave quickly left his eyes, and pinned her under his heavy muscular body. He snatched the blades from her hand, as well as the poison, and then sat up as she struggled beneath him. "You think I am an idiot? I knew from the moment you made love to me it was all a lie. Tadave may have fallen for it, but I will never believe you. That's why you sleep in a cage, you bitch! Our love is not good enough for you, and if we can't love you--NO ONE ELSE WILL!" And so, at that point he uncorked the bottle of jerrin root poison and began to tip one blade after the other.

Vil narrowed her eyes into a glare, filled with adrenaline, and before he had a chance to move to the next blade she lifted a leg underneath him and jabbed him hard in the balls. Venom dropped the blades, the poison went flying over them and shattered to the ground spilling everuwhere. Venom curled over, and that was enough time to give Vil a few seconds to squirm out from underneath him. She jumped up, rolled towards the blades and gracefully swiped them from their new resting place. Venom still needed to recover, and in those few seconds she hurled forward screaming and pouncing on top of him. She took no more time to waste.

She began to stab, no matter how much he squirmed, she continuously stabbed as they were rolling around the floor fighting to end one another's lives. Venom managed to get a blade from her back, and he took a few thrusts into her skin as well causing her to cry out in pain. But the blade with the poison top, that was, well still with Vil. She made sure of it, and in seconds, Venom's angry retaliation soon subsided and the blade of fury in his hands dropped while he succumbed to his demise. Vil was on top of him again while he weakned. She was stabbing in every which direction, no real aim, and turning him into a bloody pulp. "You will never be my master. You will never be my lover. You will never keep me locked up ever again. YOU DON'T DESERVE THE LIFE YOU LIVE. AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE IT EVER AGAIN!" By the time she finished screaming, Venom was underneath her dead. She was covered in his blood completely from head to to hair and face. She sighed, relaxing somewhat as all of her rage was finally released on the man who had created it. Vil pulled off of him, and then she scooted up against a wall catching her breath while the daedric blade still rested in her hand. She noticed at that moment the pack was next to her, and so she picked it up and rested it within her lap. She began to search through it, finding a decaying, bloody dark elf arm with a ring on it's finger that seemed familiar. She pulled the arm out, and then pulled the ring off the finger and tossing the arm aside. It was her mother's. The bastard did away with the last of the family that she had. She put the ring on her finger, and then looked over to Venom's dead corpse as blood rushed out in all directions with more anger.

She crawled up to him, the blade tight in her fingertips, and she placed herself over him. She grabbed a hold of his white, blood stained hair, and then began to saw into his head until she fully decapitated him. "This is for my sister," she said, and the moved down to his right arm as she began to saw off his arm. "This is for my mother, " she said until it was finally off, and then she set the blade down and rose it up to her lips. "And this is for me," she said lastly, and then opened her mouth not hesitating for a second as she dove deep into his flesh. She pulled off a large chunk, and then began to chew. Her bloodlust grew, and it grew, and then she continued to bite into the arm until it looked in the exact same condition of Relmyna's. She then threw it, and looked over his body once more. She stood up, and then she spat on him, and then began to circle him with an estranged look in her eyes. Her heart was pounding wildly.

She began to curse at him, yelling, screaming, and crying. She began to shake, and every once in a while she dropped down to her knees and began to cry. Then, the rage picked up, and she picked up the blades again and began to stab the corpse repeatedly. Eventually, she calmed down having bathed in his blood and guts as she was finally sitting on his decapitated corpse still looming over him with that creepy new look on her face she had adopted. She moved down to his stomach, and then she began to carve in the dark brotherhood symbol as she whispered to herself, "Hail Sithis."

Vil stood up after a while, and then she moved back to the pack where she had found their old headdress that had the pretty bells she ever so liked. Vil smiled, putting it on, and then she moved about tossing down several torches and light sconces that covered the walls as flames began to thickly cover the entire underground hiding place. She did so, strategically however, and as the place lit up in flames she was on her way up the steps and out of the hollowed out tree stump to the rescue of the light up above. Vil climbed out, closed the lid, and smoke began to make it's way out the cracks of the strange entry to Venom's master hiding place. Vil began to walk off, wondering where her horse was, and thinking about home. But she wasn't sure if she was going to go home just quite yet. On her back, the pack was placed, and in her hand she carried one of the two daedric daggers which belonged to Venom.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Her reaction to his "plan" was pretty much what Juggles expected. Actually, for Buttons, it was definitely on the "mild" side, instead of the "wild" side. No furniture was thrown, broken, or splintered. All of his limbs still seemed to be intact. Things seemed to be going okay for now. Yet, he knew he still had to make another attempt at reassuring her of his intentions. If that were even possible, being well aware of her stubbornness and jealous streak.

And to answer your questions, he began, yes, I do expect you to sit idly by, if only for the good of the job. We're professionals, Buttons, and we need to act like it. He looked at her, sensing and feeling that this wasn't good enough for her. It was obvious she was still seething. I freely admit that I wouldn't like it at all if the shoe were on the other foot. The very idea of you being with another man would indeed drive me insane. However, if it meant making your job of assassinating him any easier, then I would accept what you had to do as part of the job.

Juggles buttered a biscuit and devoured it in two bites, especially now that everything on the tray that was once hot, had now gone cold. Remember, Buttons, he continued to explain. I have no idea of Moira's magical skills. Being a second-semester student, I would assume she has some knowledge of the arcane. For all I know, she has at her disposal potions that could paralyze me or make me wanna jump off a cliff. Or worse, marry her.

While pausing for her to absorb his latest statements, he quickly slapped together a slice of ham between two sliced potatoes. That also took a pair of bites for total consumption. If befriending her and possibly touching her simplifies my attempt on her life, then that's what I'd like to do. He sighed. That said, seeing as how it bothers you so, just say the word and I'll come up with an alternative plan.

In the meantime, tell me about your contract, he inquired. You said something about your target never leaving the college. Another student? A wizard, perhaps? I'm all ears, he finished.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Letting out a deep sigh “Whatever Juggles I don’t care, do what you have to do I suppose” shrugging her shoulders, she got up from the bed and walked over towards the table and started to equip her gear “My “contract” happens to be my best friend, if you are so curious about her, and no she doesn’t leave the grounds hardly ever unless the college is lacking certain supplies she has for her spells..” she turned to face him “You know this one time she turned me into a dog? And then another I was seeing green for weeks” she smiled at the thought “Yeah that was our first year together and the same year I lost my red hair” she looked up and blew away one of her multi-colored locks “Hmm… but anyways… Yeah never leaves the grounds and since I was a former student it makes it semi easy for me to go there without causing much suspicion” she sat down at the table, crossing her legs and leaning back some “Now how I plan about going with killing my friend” she shrugged “I don't know, I don't know I'm thinking a Frontal assault would be fitting, as stabbing someone in the back… meh if you don’t know them then whatever but I would think doing that to someone you know personally, kinda more harsh then doing it face to face” she stood up and walked back towards him wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pulling his head closer to her chest as she leaned down and kissed the top of his head, sighing "Be careful at least" she rested her cheek on him smiling, as she pulled away grabbing her stuff and exiting out of the room and out of the inn, and towards the college

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Reaching the door of his bedroom Fenris stopped looking down at the handle seeing it was slightly eschew “Could she be home?” He thought to himself heart beating faster as his anxiety increased; balling his hand into a fist he felt the sweat on his palm as he reached out grabbing the handle, pushing it as it slowly crept open. “Vil?” Fenris called out in a soft whispering tone finding no reply but his own voice reverberating off the cold stone walls of the dimly lit room. Heart sinking he let out a sigh as he walked to the dresser staring into the busted mirror, slamming both hands hard against the desk Fenris cut his finger on a fragment of the broken whiskey bottle. Wincing slightly he sucked the glass splinter from the wound, spitting the bloody shard out onto the desk.

Turning from the mirror disgusted with his own reflection Fenris pulled the tonfa’s from his back tossing them onto the desk before loosening the silver clasp of his harness, pulling it from his shoulders and adding it to the pile before walking to the bed and sitting at its foot. Pulling off his boots he lay back staring at the large black hand print engraved above the bed. “She’s still out there… With him…” He cursed to himself feeling his anger continue to build. Emotions rushing over him in waves as the wolf inside him let its presence be known, stirring in its slumber making the hair stand up on his arms. Heart beginning to beat faster Fenris gripped the sheets tightly clinching his teeth together in dread of what was to come.

Howl echoing in his ears he shut his eyes as the wolf drudged up everything that had went on over the past few days, tormenting him with his own thoughts and fears. “You couldn’t save her…” a deep almost growling voice boomed in his head. “You couldn’t even find her, pathetic…” the unknown voice stopped as the wolf stirred further stretching its body and getting to its feet. “I won’t let this happen, not here not now.” Fenris’s voice shook as he called out to the wolf, his voice reverberating off the walls of the empty room he lay in. “You’re going to stop me…? Just like you stopped him hmm?”

“Shut up.” “Face it you’re a failure, your true loves gone and there’s nothing left for you here…” The wolf paused waiting for Fenris to but in, continuing on in a smug tone as Fenris remained silent. “Thought you could kill bad people to help others; how quaint but so naive… It’s time to stop lying to yourself Fenris; you’re a cold blooded killer trust me I know, after all I am a part of you.” The deep voice paused letting out a strange almost laughing howl. “This was fun while it lasted but she’s never coming back to you, it’s time you do what must be done... We could kill them all one by one as they come home, wouldn’t that be fun?” “I told you to shut up!” Fenris screamed with authority, making the wolf listen for the first time since he’d encountered that other strange werewolf that day on the road. Relenting its verbal assault the wolf lay back down returning to slumber as Fenris did the same drifting off into a deep sleep, dreams of Vil continuing to plague him.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles thought that the woman was a tad strange, but Tinkles decided that the contract was all that mattered, Tinkles then realised that she hadn't even been told when the distraction would take place. Tinkles waited patientally and Tinkles starred at the woman, waiting for her to come back and re surve Tinkles. The woman finally came back she glared at Tinkles through her stern gaze.
    " I thought you left." the woman said through gritted teeth.
    " Well actually you haven't given me all the details, like when is the distraction going to take place?"
    " Well it will happen tomorrow night when the sun goes down, then when tit starts, go and do your part of the bargain. Ok?" The woman said now giving Tinkles a sinister glare.

Tinkles simply nodded and without another word she left the Bee and Barb and headed for the Drunken Headsman as she didn't want to stay at that inn with the person who had contacted her to kill another person. Tinkles entered the inn and went to the counter.
    " I want a bed for one night!" Tinkles said with a little gruff in her voice and with that she placed a bag of coins on the counter. It was only late afternoon, about 4:00pm and she was already tired and she planned to sleep till the next day at the same time so she went on to say.
    " Wake me up the same time tomorrow, if I'm not already up."

Tinkles had always done this, sleep for a whole day and then do a contrat as she usually felt it helped as most of her strength would be regained and usually she felt better for herself, but after the contract is completed Tinkles doesn't sleep that night. It's strange, but Tinkles isn't exactly what you would call normal.
    " Ok now here's your room key, go onto the first bedroom on your left and I will wake you tomorrow. Anything else?" the man asked with a little unease. The man was old and he had a beard which went down his face. He was obviously not comfortable with Tinkles's precense as he began to look away from her and down towards the ground.
    " I'd like breakfast in bed, make it two pieces of bread and a goblet of wine, with a slice of cheese." with that Tinkles walked away and made her way upsatirs and then into the first room on the right.

Tinkles shut the door behind her and then she climbed under the covers of the bed and she began to wiggle around trying to get as much heat as possible. It was freezing and she hated being cold, even though in the Dark Brotherhood sanctuaries, there always seemed to be a draft. Tinkles was soon fast asleep and she dreamed about how she would kill her enemy. Slit their throat? Burn them alive? Sing them to death? There were so many ways Tinkles could go about this death, but then a thought popped into her head. What happens if the distraction takes place and the Guild Master went out and fought as well? That would be defeating the whole point of the distraction. Tinkles then awoke to a knock on her door. Tinkles got out of the snug bed and opened the door to see the woman from the Bee and Barb.
    " I wanted to come to you just to make sure you know that the Guild Master is not well and is apparently very sick and can't really move, so your assassination should be quick and easy." the woamn said then walking away without any more to say.

Tinkles stared at the woman who had literally just talked and not even waited for an answer to her then walked off without even a thank you for what she was going to do for her. Tinkles was about to say something when the woman looked bak at Tinkles.
    " Another thing after the contract meet me by the stables outside the city. Ok? Good." the woman said then walking off again.
    " She's a strange bitch." Tinkles thought shaking her head then re-entering her room and she slipped back into her bed. The woman was very strange and it was quite freaky how the question Tinkles was thinking was answered and also how the woman answered a question which hadn't even entered her mind. It was strange, but Tinkles wasn't going to dwell on it too long so she slipped off into a deep sleep, excited for what tomorrow will bring.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    Finally reaching Morthal, the first thing Cassandra noticed was the overwhelming smell from the fetid swamp in the center of the small Hamlet. She remembered that this water was hardly drinkable, unless it was boiled, as the people would use the pond to dump their refuse and excrement.

She made her way to the western-center of town. She had met her contract briefly before. Benor liked to stand in the middle of town and challenge everyone that passed him to a fist fight. She had watched him fight a couple of men before. What he lacked in brains and skill, he made up for in pure strength, as well as an iron chin. "No way I'm going to risk that approach", she thought.

Then she thought about the hold guards. How ignorant they have always been! And the way they patrol every village, it seems as though they are under some kind of orders to walk specific paths endlessly until their shift is over!

She waited until nightfall, when most of the guards finished their rounds and only two remained; one patrolled the Jarl's longhouse and the bridge to the north, the other patrolled the pond's walkway. Benor was just leaving the tavern after an all-afternoon drinking binge. "Now is the time", she thought.

Cassandra quickly made her way to Benor's house, timing her arrival to where the patrolling guards would not see her break in. The door was unlocked... She slipped in unnoticed a few minutes before the stumbling, drunken Benor would get there.

Quickly and without effort, Cassandra jumped up on to the rafters in Benor's house. She had learned from her training and experience as a killer that most people never look up. It's just a fact. Even when they are actively searching for something, most people forget to look up, and in his stuporous state, Benor would surely be even more unattentive than normal.

As Benor entered his home, Cassandra froze like a crouching statue on the rafters above. No movement also helps when you don't want to be seen. As expected, he passed right underneath her, oblivious to her presence. Cassandra quietly slipped down behind him, making every subtle movement with deliberance and confidence.

Before he knew what hit him, Cassandra's dagger entered the right side of Benor's throat. He attempted to cry out, but the blood already gushing forth from his neck muffled his voice into a sickening gurgle. As part of her training and experience, Cassandra also learned long ago the real way to cut someone's throat. A good assassin never slashes the blade her across target's throat. Not only does that kind of attack allow the target to scream, the blood does not flow fast enough from the wound, and the target might very well survive if he or she gets help quickly enough. A true assassin sticks the dagger in from the side, and pulls the blade end out of the front of the throat.

It was over in a matter of seconds. Benor quickly bled-out, silently. Making her way out of Benor's house, again unnoticed by the ignorant guards, Cassandra fled in the night towards Riften. Beaming with excitement, she couldn't wait to come home and tell everyone of her success.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles awoke to a sence of someone in the room with her. Tinkles threw herself out of bed and ran at where she sences the precense, conjuering up her knife with the fire tipped blade and when she looked properaly, she then saw the inn owner looking at her with great fear and confusion.
    " I... just... er... came to wake you up," the owner said quickly departing from the room, before Tinkles could respond. She felt so stupid, but she didn't really care because today was day where she would put her contract into action. Tinkles sat down at a small table in her room, making the dagger disappear, but before long she heard a sound of footsteps from behind her and then the owner dumped down a plate of food infrotn of Tinkles.

Tinkles watched as the owner, literally ran out of the room, probably not wanting Tinkles to come at him with a knife again. Tinkles ate her breakfast with ease, taking nearly an hour to finish. Tinkles then began to train with her knife for another hour, before taking her plate down to the owner. Tinkles paid the man and left with all her stuff.

Tinkles went outside and decided to get some drinks at the Bannered Mare. When she got inside she saw the woman had now left, probabaly to get the distraction started. Tinkles got a bottle of Ale to drink and she then made her way to Jorvaskr and when she got their she took refuge in a tree which she could jump out of and then make her way inside to make her killl.

She waited for about 30 minutes and there was then a cry of guards and suddenly the Companions were running out with their weapons. Tinkles dropped out of the tree onto her feet and very quickly she ran inside the Jorvaskr, to expect no one there, but exept there was, an old lady who was sitting at a long table. Tinkles very cautiously walked among the shadows towards the stairs down to the Private Quarters. Then suddenly there was a cry and Tinkles looked round to see the old lady pointing at Tinkles.
    " Where do you think your going you small crazy, slut lady!" the old woman said, taking out an axe and holding it in her hands, wielding it.

Tinkles had no time to answer beofore the woman spoke again.
    " I will decapitate you with your own tooth and then I will bury you with the Draugr and sing Ragnar the Red on your grave dancing round and round and round and round." the woman said beginning to sing Ragnar the Red and then beginning to dance, round and round. Tinkles looked at her with astonishment as the owman began to twirl, then fall over.
    " You pushed me you stupid woman, how dare you push an old lady! I do not want to be sexually abused by a crazy slut lady!" the woman screamed getting up, then running at Tinkles with the axe.

Tinkles had to be fast and she remembered she had a rather large rock in a pocket on her dress. Tinkles took it out and threw it at the womans head, immediatly the woman stopped in her tracks and looked at Tinkles with emotionless eyes.
    " Oh plops." the woman said before falling over once again this time unconsious. Tinkles wlaked over to the woman and then dragged her and put her in a wardrobe. Tinkles found a key on the woman and she then looked the wardrobe door.
    " Now she was crazy!" Tinkles thought putting the key under the wardrobe deciding the woman should suffer for a while.

Tinkles quickly made her way downstairs to the Private Quarters where she would meet her contract, before turning the womans life stop to an abrupt end. Tinkles very slowly walked down a hallway to the rooms and began to peak a look inside to see is anyone was there. After a while she finally found an open room and there was a sound of snoring coming from it.
    " This is my chance, it's time for that bitch to die!" Tinkles thought to herself, rubbing her hands together in pleasure.

Tinkles wlaked into the room, expecting the woman to run out of the bed and attack her, but there was nothing. There was no movement from the sleeping figure under the covers on the bed.
    " This is no fun, I want atleast a challenge!" Tinkles said gruffly to herself as the Guild Master carried on to sleep. Tinkles jumped ontop of the cover on the bed and she lay next top the Guild Master, thinking the woman would actually do something, but no of course no movement again.

Tinkles was so frustrated she decided that she should try and wake the woman a different way. Tinkles jumped ontop of the womana and began to shake her, while Tinkles was ontop of the woman.
    " Wake up you silly cow!" Tinkles screamed shaking the woman again and again. Tinkles was suddenly thrown off the bed and onto the floor. The Guild Master then jumped ontop of Tinkles with a knife in hand.
    " Stupid assassin!" the Guild Master cried putting the knife to Tinkles throat.

Tinkles didn't have much time to act and she decided that she had to kill the Guild Master now. Tinkles threw her head up and banged into the womans head. The Guild Master fell backwards hitting her head onto the floor. Tinkles gave herself a satisfied smile as the Guild Master tried to get up. Tinkles summoned her fire blade dagger and stabbed it into the Guild masters leg and then there was a cry of pain and agony from the Guild master and she screamed at the top of her voice as her lreg began to set of fire.
    " Who's stupid now bitch!" Tinkles said slyly frusting the dagger into the womans stomach.

Tinkles gave a roar of laughter and she then left the guild master to die in pain, but just to make sure the Guild master died Tinkles took a small dagger off a side table and threw it at the Guild master throat. There was another scream and then silence. Tinkles left Jorvaskr then going to the courtyard where hundreds of skeevers lay dead. Blood littered the floor in giant puddles. Tinkles then left Whiterun passing the guard and Companions with a smirk on her face, not believing what she had done without no notice.

Tinkles went down to the stables where the bar keeper was, wearing a large cloak covering most of her body.
    " It's done, the Guild master is dead, now for my payment," Tinkles said rather demandingly. The woman put out her hand and there was a pile of diamonds in her hand. Tinkles took the diamond from the woman and before she could say anything the woman walked away back into Whiterun, without even a simple thank you, but Tinkles had her payment and that was good enough for her.

Tinkles got her horse and left Whiterun on her way back to the Sanctuary to annouce her success. When she arrived she entered the Sanctuary, all was silent still so Tinkles decided to get something to eat after her journey. Tinkles walked around the Sanctuary, finally finding the kitchen and she had two pieces of bread and then helped herself to a sweeroll.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Picked up the horn when I was young.
    And I will drink until I'm old.
    Drunk in a Mead Hall.
    If I stand I will fall.
    Why must the privy be outside?

When in a hall where mead flows free.
    Then I will drink till I can't see.
    If from my seat I fall.
    Then towards the mead I'll crawl,
    Tap all the kegs and drain them dry.

When warriors sail across the sea.
    Bring not the sword or spear for me.
    You ride the swift sea-steed,
    I'll stay and guard the mead.
    Fear not you need not hurry back.

Let me drink mead until I die.
    Let Shor call me from on high.
    When the King of Gods calls.
    Then I'll drink within his halls.
    From a mead horn that's never dry.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Poet finished his song in the dark, lonely corner of the sanctuary. He often came to an empty part of his new home when he wished to think or sing; mainly both. It had been awhile since the others had been home, the Cassandra woman had left quickly without a word. He was used to it. Not many people were comfortable in his presence. He heard so noise and voices start to fill the sanctuary as people began returning from their contracts, obviously succesful and in high spirits. He was tempted to go and greet them, but black thoughts stayed his feet. He would see them at dinner, after all he was the only decent cook of the bunch. He had actaully bought new supplies and ingredients. Poet found a type of peace and satisfaction when he cooked, like he did when he played or sung. He began to sing softly again in the hidden corner of the sanctuary as more people returned home...

A.Auditore

maybe...
    The wind blew little pieces of frozen water, rushing around her as she stood at the gates of the college, closing her eyes trying to focus on her contract and push the fact it was her friend she was sent to kill “What did you do Brelyna?” she whispered to herself, pulling her hood over her head and covering up the upper part of her face she started to walk further into the college grounds, passing new and old faces she smiled at the ones she recognized getting shocked looks across their faces and a few “Is that you Buttons?” she nodded at those that spoke to her and made little chat with them.

As she neared the halls she could feel the presence Brelyna, when they were in school together they had made little charm bracelets to let the other one know when she was near, it was more of a joke then, but later to be proved useful in experiments that went rouge, a great example is when Buttons agreed to let Brelyna turn her into a sheep, it would have been ok if they weren’t in a field of matching sheep, the bracelet helped Brelyna find Buttons.

Approaching the door she held her hand up and rested it on the iron handle, taking a deep breath she turned and pushed the door open, closing it behind her “Never thought I’d see you around here Buttons” Brelyna turned around looking at her “What brings you back?” Buttons shook her head from side to side before removing her hood showing her face a loud gasp came from Breylna “Your FACE! Who did this to you?” she rushed over towards Buttons, as Buttons hand shot forward stopping her feet from her “Don’t worry about me Brelyna, as my concern is more for you and why a contract was placed on you” Breylna took a step back looking at Buttons garb, her hands shot out towards Buttons knocking her back against the wall “I didn’t do anything, that stupid bitch from the inn set one out for me awhile back but it was thugs, I didn’t think she would go as far as sending the brotherhood after me, which I thought had died out long ago” Buttons tried to move “Look woman, I’m not here to kill you and be thankful it’s me and not another member.. and Yes it did die out but I am the one who brought it back from the void, mostly for revenge, now let me go Breylna!” the dark elf looked at Buttons a with a few passing minutes released her and she slid to the floor, Buttons stood and walked over to her and shoved her into a chair, unsheathing her dagger and holding it out towards her.

“I thought you weren’t going to kill me Buttons” Buttons smirked at her “I’m not” she moved her dagger over to her wrist and cut the bracelet off “Need some kind of proof you’re dead or else the contract will still be out for you” Buttons reached into her bag and pulled out a small coin purse handing it to her “Get out of Skyrim, I don’t care where or want to know where you go just leave Skyrim Brelyna” Buttons turned around and headed out the door and off the grounds of the college.

She took off behind the housing and up the little trail of the mountain to the east and started for home. She put her hands in her pockets to keep them from getting any colder when one of them touched the note that was for Kir, she pulled it out and looked at it “Damn it… Kir… what the hell did you do?!” she clenched her hands into fist, crumbling the letter in her hand as she shoved it into her bag and continued on the trail.

A few days later she had reached an orc stronghold, and through many, many convincing words they had let her in and stay for a while, that night Buttons and Bolar one of the other female orcs in the hold, became fast friends and drank like nord men.

Buttons waking up the next morning, looking around the floor a bunch of passed out orcs “Why is it that when I drink I remember nothing?” she shook her head laughing softly as she stood up gathering her things, she stepped outside and headed toward the gates leaving the hold.

A few more days of traveling she had reached Shor’s stone, walking into the inn she sat at the bar “Your strongest stuff Please” he looked at her “Rough travels?” she shook her head at him “Like you wouldn’t believe my friend” she moved in closer towards him “Meet with an old friend, that was nice… traveled awhile without much of bad run ins maybe a bear or two and some wolves nothing major, meet some orcs, surprisingly they are pretty nice, and good news I can stay there anytime I want if need be so that was cool, then I left and traveled more and before I got here I had a nasty run in with some bandits… Luckily my arrow is quicker than they were” she leaned back stretching as her back popped “Can I get some soup to? Thanks” she smiled at him “So pretty much good travels?” “Yep, hopefully nothing else will go wrong” the door opened letting in a cool breeze, Buttons looked over her shoulder and saw the silhouette of a woman standing in the door.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles finished the sweetroll and whipped the crumbs from her mouth and turned around to go back to her own room. Tinkles then saw a figure a small, somewhat isolated corner. The figure was in total darkness and Tinkles conjured up her knife incase it was an intruder, Tinkles then decided that if it was a Brother, then it wouldn't make the best impression. Tinkles made the knife disappear and she then walked over to the figure and stood before it.
    " Hello I'm Tinkles. I think I'm the newest addition to the family, so whats your name?" Tinkles asked nervously putting out a hand to him, but then fearing the figure would stab her.

dunklunk

Following Buttons' exit, Juggles began to prepare for Moira. By now, he was aware of her habits and schedule. Although she did not frequent the inn every night, it sure seemed that way to him, more or less. She came in close to the same time whenever she was there. Consistency is always good, he thought. For the most part, she always showed up alone. Occasionally, his target would be there with a companion. Probably a fellow student, he mused.

He had rehearsed his plan many times in his head. It was now time to see how effective it would be. He put on a simple outfit and headed downstairs. Securing a corner table bathed in shadow, he now waited for his mark to arrive. He didn't have to wait long, as less than two hours later, Moira entered the inn, sitting at a table for two. For the time being, she was alone.

The juggler held back, waiting for her to consume at least two drinks before making his move. It must have been a tough day of classes, he thought. He noticed that in less than half an hour, she was already being served her third ale. She was also very much alone. Now was as good a time as any to put his plan in motion. He picked up his own ale and walked over to her table.

Juggles stopped and stood near her table, facing her, then asked, Excuse me. Do you mind if I join you? She looked at him with a glazed expression, and her hesitation was somewhat of an answer. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you, he stated. I'm new in town and was just looking for a friendly face. He looked over both shoulders for added emphasis, then continued, And yours seemed the friendliest. With a slight nod toward her, he started to back away.

Wait, she almost yelled. Please stay. It's just that I'm not usually approached by strangers. And you totally caught me by surprise. Well then, he replied. Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kaj. He extended his hand in greeting. Shaking his hand, she said, I'm Moira, and pleased to meet you, Kaj. Do join me. She smiled at him.

Returning her smile, he said, See? You're Moira and I'm Kaj and we are strangers no more. He sat down and they engaged in small talk. He explained why he was in town, which had to be a lie of course, as he was there to kill her. And she volunteered her student status at the college. As their innocent banter seemed to be slowing down, Moira offered, Would you care to join me for dinner, Kaj?

I'd love to, he answered, but on one condition. My treat. She smiled again at him and graciously accepted. As they waited for their food, Moira excused herself to go to the restroom. While she was gone, Juggles couldn't help but think of how she was making things a little too easy for him. Her fourth ale was near its end, with a fifth one on its way. I could easily follow her back to the college, and complete the contract somewhere along the way, he anxiously thought.

As their order of food arrived, so too did Moira. What timing, marvelled Juggles. Did you plan it that way? She giggled as she answered, No, I couldn't have possibly planned that. She sat down, and they began to enjoy their meal, drinks, and each other's company. When they were done eating, they sat for a while longer, chatting and finishing their drinks.

Juggles seized the moment and said, Well, I've thoroughly enjoyed this evening in your company, Moira, but I'm afraid I must call it a night. Morning will come all too soon and I'll need some sleep as I have an important business meeting tomorrow. I'll be in town for another week or so, and I would very much like to see you again. In the meantime, I bid you a good night.

He turned to leave and hadn't taken two steps before she quietly asked, Would you care for some company tonight, Kaj? He spun slowly around and smiled at her before replying, Only if that company is you, Moira. She practically leapt into his arms at his answer. They shared a kiss, a kiss that seemed to last a long time. Upon separation, he motioned and guided her toward the stairs and his room.

Purposely, he allowed her to lead the way. As he followed her up the stairs, he extracted a dart from his jacket. It, and two others just like it, had been previously prepped with a dip in that potent poison from Buttons. As soon as they entered the room, he grabbed her and held her in a tight embrace while kissing her deeply. They parted to not only catch their breath, but to look into each other's eyes.

It was then that Juggles decided to plunge the lethal dart into the back of her neck. She stiffened almost immediately, then went limp in his arms, her eyes wide open and staring at him. He carried her to the bed, and placed her dead body under the covers, lying flat on her back. Juggles then unfolded the Brotherhood's signature calling card, and placed it in her left hand, which he then placed on her chest.

Before leaving her forever, he bent down to kiss her forehead, her nose, and then her lips. Whispering, I'm sorry, Moira, he then reached to shut her still-open eyelids. He gathered his gear and readied himself to leave the inn. As he did so, he tossed a bag of coins to the innkeeper and said, Sorry for the mess. As the bitter cold assaulted him as he exited the warm inn, Juggles dabbed at an annoying tear that was starting to form in his right eye's corner. He was heading home, and looking forward to seeing Buttons.

dunklunk

As Saffron entered the inn, she looked around the room, making sure to ask each and every one of the patrons inside her question. But before doing so, she was sure to close the door behind her. It was, after all, cold enough outside. There was no need to bring that coldness inside, too.

Approaching a middle-aged man, she reached into her coat and pulled out a medium-sized piece of paper. On this paper was an illustration of a man. A bald man. Excuse me, sir, but have you seen this man?
    With each negative response, Saffron's hopes and spirits began to fade, as usual.

She was just about to fold the paper and return it to her coat pocket, when she noticed a lone figure sitting at the bar. It was a woman, who appeared to be in friendly conversation with the inn keeper. Her plan was now to question the innkeeper first, and then the woman.

Now standing at the bar and after catching the innkeeper's attention, she held out the paper and asked her question. Her response was a shake of the barkeep's head followed with sad eyes from him. Her shoulders noticeably slumped as she now turned to the woman seated near her. With the illustrated paper held out before her, Saffron inquired, I'm sorry to bother you, miss, but have you seen this man?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Buttons had her hood pulled over her face, she slide glanced at woman who sat next to her, asking the barkeeper something, she shrugged her shoulders as she took a drink from the tankard, her moment of sweet bliss as the alcohol ran down her throat was interrupted when the paper was somewhat shoved in her face. Buttons eyes looked at the parchment and went from her usual green tone to a fiery orange " you have got to be fluffing kidding me!" She slammed her tankard down and the back of her hand reached out striking the woman across the face knocking her off the stool.

dunklunk

Having dropped the paper at the bar after her assault, Saffron quickly gathered herself and rose to confront her attacker. What the fluff was that for, you stupid ass?! I just asked if you had seen that man. As she reached for the paper, she was sure to keep an eye on Buttons.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Stupid ass?" She shook her head, grabbing the paper folding in and shoving it into her pocket, pulling her hood further down over her face "I don't need to deal with this plops, but I know if I don't take care of it now you're more likely to be a thorn in my side" she placed her hands on the hilt of her daggers " look sweetheart he's mine" her hands moved from her daggers to crossing her arms over here chest her eyes glowing from under her hood

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "What? Cause he perhaps has been inside you more?" She shook her head, then was quickly on top of her with her dagger against her neck, leaning in whispering into her ear "I don't care if you know every line on him, just know it's him that's keeping me from slicing your pretty throat, he's with me and in his line of business he doesn't need his face known throughout all of fluffing skyrim" she pressed her blade harder on her throat "now guessing who you are I'm sure you're the one he spent the night with in the stone city" she removed her hood her colored locks falling around her face "now listen to me sweet cheeks as I can see you are pretty smart and I don't have to repeat myself but listen closly" she went back to her ear "my suggestion to you is move on find someone else, he's with me and know he's happy with me" she stood up "but know that if we cross paths again I will not take in consideration for him and I will bring my blade across your neck" she gathered herself and her things and started for the door, she stopped and turned around giving her her twisted grin "you're smart woman saffron, take my suggestion and back off, im the last person you want to cross" her eyes turning a darker orange, as Buttons reached out grabbing her tankard and finishing off her mead

dunklunk

Inside of me?! Saffron hissed, as she followed Buttons to the door upon her release from her dagger. Is that your measure of how you "know" someone? I feel sorry for you. I know more about him than just the sex we've shared.

And I'm sorry, but I'm not about to take your word for his happiness, she sneered, giving Buttons a rather disdainful up-and-down look. I want to hear that from him, not from some psychotic bitch who can't even seem to decide on the color of her hair.

Knowing she wouldn't get any useful information from her, Saffron turned back to the bar and ordered herself an ale.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She stood at the door gripping the handle "you go and judge me by the color of my hair cause its not one color" she shook her head laughing, she walked back over towards her grabbing her hair pulling her head back as she brought her dagger to her neck again "you want to hear if from him yourself then?" She slammed her face into the counter, she pushed her face down "fine!" She growled "you wait here and ill send him here" she pushed her a final time before she headed out the door

dunklunk

Get your fluffing hands off of me, Saffron protested, but to no avail, as Buttons literally had the upper hand and slammed her face onto the counter. Lifting her head, while spitting out blood, she spat, I truly wonder what in the fluff he sees in you.

She wiped her mouth with her sleeve, then said, And do not speak to me of judging you, as you have done the same to me.

Saffron glared at her, then concluded, Go on your merry little way. I'll find him. Whether you believe that or not, I don't care. But I will find him. She held Buttons' eyes, as blood continued to drip from her cut lip.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts