• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "fine" she answered shortly she wasn't mad at him but herself for nearly losing

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    "Micha is currently being held prisoner at the college of winterhold" Nomad said. He had the feeling that Llia wouldn't be very happy that he had saved Micha as well instead of killing her. But he couldn't kill someone in cold blood.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "shell escape" she cringes as the mark burns itself back on but this time on her thigh "but she wont bother us for a while" she puts the katana in its sheath and begins to walk out of the mead hall

Colonelscout312

Nomad left jorrvaskr to make sure he would have enough supplies for when they needed to leave. He would need two tents, some food, and some sleeping supplies for each tent. When he returned to jorrvaskr he found Llia in the mead hall. Weather or not she was enjoying her conversations with the companions he couldn't tell. He walked to the table, sat down and joined the conversation. He also gave Llia an emerald ring which he had bought from the jewelry shop owned by the gray-manes.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she raises a brow "oh wow this is wonderful..." she smiles and puts on the ring and looks at him "why?"

Colonelscout312

"I thought you would like it. Does it need to be a special occasion to give someone a gift?"

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "that may be true but this is a ring" she chuckles as she shakes her head "you don't just give a girl a ring unless you have something to say"

Colonelscout312

Nomad stood, trying to figure out the words. He had known her for a little while now, but he was worried to ask. He just decided to do it, despite his strong beliefs that he should wait, he had put himself in this position.
    "Are you interested in me?" He asked, walking to one end of the mead hall and opening a case with his name on it which contained a violin and a scroll with some notes scribbled on it.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she laughs and rolls her eyes "you really have to ask me that. i think the two of us have been 'interested' in each-other for a while now" she stand up and walks over to him "but its only truly been four days and i still have work to do" she thinks of her father and smiles "ill kill that witch and the man who murdered my father. then ill worry about a relationship"

Colonelscout312

Nomad was relieved when he heard that sentence.
    "Ok" He said. He began plucking the strings of his violin like a guitar and began singing.
    "The lord is my shepherd I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures." One of the Companions, named Farkas said to Llia.
    "He plays songs from that Bible of his half the time he's here."

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "well its kind of annoying to say the least" she quickly turns and pulls out a piece of paper "hey whatever you do dont hire a woman who looks like this, shes a witch and-" she looked around the place to see the larger abundance of men "she could definitely wreak some havoc here"

An Orc burst in the door wearing steel armour and carrying a massive battle-axe.
    "I'm back guys! The silver hand won't be a problem for us in a while!" He shouted

He noticed the two people he didn't recognise.
    "New recruits?" He turned to them, "Hello, I'm Shakh, nice to meet you."

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "h-hello there" Llia was caught a little of guard by the loud entrance "im Llia"

Shakh noticed that she was a bit startled.
    "Sorry Llia, so are you a new recruit?"

Colonelscout312

Nomad finished his song and walked up to Llia.
    "I may have something that can stop the witch." He said, turning to the Orc.
    "Oh, hello" He then pulled out a staff.
    "This is the wabbajack."

Colonelscout312

"Yes, and as in the servant of the daedra"

Colonelscout312

"Oh, I'm Nomad by the way."

A grin slowly worked it's way over the Orc's face.
    "You have to let me come with you, I will take any chance I can get to fight against magic-users."

Colonelscout312

"Very well, the more the merrier."