• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    ((To apply, please check out the ooc))

Nomad breathed in the air of whiterun. The merchants shouting, as well as that crazy priest. This was where he spent he first ten years of his life. And it could be reduced to dust if the daedra attack as they attacked solitude. Whiterun was no where near the military might of solitude, there was no hope to fend off an attack from the daedra. he returned to his manor outside whiterun. as always, he was unable to rest or sleep. He got up the next morning when the sun was barely visible. He new that he was now a prime target for the daedra. He searched all of his books in his enormous library. You see, Nomad was quite a learned man in the history and people's of tamriel. He found several books, but none were very useful, when he heard a knock on his door. he went to answer it and saw one of the many couriers he had sent out to recruit men to help. He came with news that he was attacked by men who said they were the instruments of the daedric lord nocturnal. At that, Nomad returned to his library. He knew he had something concerning nocturnal, he skimmed through his books and stopped when he passed Nightingale: Fact or Fiction? He pulled it out and skimmed through it till he found the place confirming the Nightingale serving Nocturnal.
    "Did they have this sign on what they were wearing?" Nomad asked, showing the courier a symbol in the book.
    "Yes" The Courier replied. Nomad showed the courier and anyone else in the house to his hidden cellar. Suddenly, he heard a pounding on the door. He drew his ancient nord greatsword, and charged out of the door to see that they were holding someone hostige. it was the driver of Nomads carriage.
    "Drop your weapons, or he dies!" A nightingale said, holding a dagger to the mans throat. Nomad had three options. One, try and rush all of them with his greatsword. That wouldn't work, seeing as they had ten men, three that were armed with bows and would kill the man in an instant. Option two would produce the same result, but Nomad would be the cause of the drivers death, because of the heat of battle. Option three.
    "I surrender" He said, removing his weapons. A nightingale raised his crossbow to fire at Nomad.

Crusith The Mighty

Vampire Lord and Archer
    A Khajiit wakes up. A beautiful night, he opens his coffin. The Khajiit sleepily wanders out of his coffin and realizes his plans. He remembers that he hasn't fed in several days and although his powers are growing, he can barely stand the sun anymore. Running out of his coffin he puts on his old nightingale armor and his hood. He pulls out his nightingale bow laughing and throws it to the side, for that order has become corrupt. He takes his crossbow only and takes off to the wreckage of solitude. He he gets to solitude winded, trying to outrun the oncoming sun. He goes through the wreckage. After meeting the vampire, Drapor he believes, he has been trying to up his ability. He has been slightly jealous of that vampire... So he has decided to try new blood... Daedra blood. He goes to drink a dead dremora when it grasps him. He pushes the hand aside and starts running and hides in a demolished watch tower, bow unsheathed ready for a fight.

Colonelscout312

As the nightingale pointed his crossbow at Nomad, he said a final prayer to God. He prayed that God would not let skyrim fall to the daedra. Analyzing the situation one more time, he knew there was no way out without backup. He bowed his head, and closed his eyes. Expecting to see heaven, as the apostle Steven had before his death by stoning. He braced himself for a bolt from the crossbow.

Colonelscout312

Nomad waited for at least a minute before he began to wonder why he was not dead. He looked up at the nightingale and thought he recognized it. He thought it might be one of the vampires he had talked to the day before in the bannered mare. Perhaps God still had one last purpose for him.

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    Burst of light brighten the sky, for a small moment that night it became day. Balls of ice rain down upon the people of Skyrim, the ice pellets hit the ground with great velocity. After the initial hailstorm, a real thunderstorm continues its course where the hailstorm left, a small Manor near Whiterun is right in the middle of this unbelievable storm. The Nightingale men in front of the manor are becoming worrisome, one says what the others were thinking "I haven't seen a storm like is in a long time." A loud crash is heard in the distance and a man appears besides the Nightingale's where a distinct version of the blades armor his hood covering his eyes, his black veins visible from his neck. "I do believe all of you should back away from this man before your comrades to die." Nuriel's voice was quiet and strict with no emotion his hands on his swords.

Colonelscout312

A nightingale sneaked to the back of the manner, setting the house ablaze. Nomad turned and ran into his house. Getting the people out of the house and grabbing the only Bible in skyrim, Possibly all of tamriel. He rushed outside to see his house collapse before his eyes. A nightingale charged at Nomad with a steel sword and an iron shield.

Crusith The Mighty

Vampire Lord and Archer
    The Khajiit runs to whiterun where he left off only to find even more damage done here. He smells fire and pounces towards the smell, only to find nightingale and multiple other men. ignoring the weather he runs inside of the tavern and rents a room to change. He couldn't be mistaken as one of them. He then walks outside and finds the nightingale start raising their voices, he tries to investigate without getting recognized.

Colonelscout312

Nomad drew his sword and slashed the first nightingale. One was hit by a fairly large piece of hail. The man who had mysteriously appeared seemed to be commanding the weather. Could an aedra have been sent to help? It wouldn't surprise Nomad.

Colonelscout312

as Nomad swings his greatsword at a Nightingale he sees it topple over with a crossbow bolt in its head. He looks toward an overhang and sees a Khajiit with a crossbow, he looks somewhat sickly. But at least there is more backup.

Em_Pu

Nuriel noticing things went from bad to worst unleashes his fury, his swords unsheathed in one motion also cutting down two Nightingale's. Nuriel's swords met with one more man as he noticed the other ones either were dead or fleeing, without further distraction Nuriel sheathed his swords and walked towards the crumpled house. Examining everything from small bits of paper and rocks. Nuriel stands at the wreckage the storm coming to a end, the wind blowing through his cloak.

Colonelscout312

"My home" Nomad said as he walked toward the destroyed house.
    "At least I have saved the one book I couldn't live without. My Bible. The others can be replaced."
    He turned to the man who had appeared and summoned the storm.
    "I do not believe we know each other. I am am Nomad War-Blade. Descendant of Tiber Septim. And you are?"

Em_Pu

"My name is not important however." Nuriel stops looks to the Khajiit hanging on a branch and points toward him. "You should come here as well." his voice loud enough for the Khajiit to hear him. "In the mean time.." Directing his attention to the Tiber Septim descendant. "Do you have some where to go? A safe haven perhaps? And a descendant of Tiber Septim eh? hmm I would highly suggest keeping that information more of a secret." Nuriel questioning Nomad, as he moves into what is left of the destroyed building and he does not say a word but merely looks at Nomad and the Khajiit.

Colonelscout312

"Perhaps you are right. The thalmor would not take someone shouting out that they are in the family of Tiber Septim. Windhelm will accept me. I was once a stormcloak. But I must invetigate this further. I intend to go to Solitude and investigate the wreckage."

Colonelscout312

"I was actually planning to go to riften. The thieves guild may know something." Nomad turned to the man that he suspected was an aedra. But he may have been a daedric spy.
    "will you be accompanying me?" He asked the man.

Em_Pu

"Yes." Nuriel said without a second thought he body motionless, he looked to be in a trance. The sounds of crickets and life stock are heard, the silence almost unbreakable. Nuriel turned and started to walk towards Riften almost lifeless Nuriel's boots are heavy his armor clinging about. This man was surely not from around these parts of Skyrim.

Colonelscout312

"Perhaps he is right. I will remain with the companions for a day. Then I will go to riften." Nomad said.​

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts