• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "what the- augh damn im in trouble"
    -
    Llia wakes up but winces at the amount of pain "j-jeez this sucks....where are we" she attempts to use some magic but cant focus "aaugh that stupid woman"

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    "You need to rest. You are in sovangarde. I will answer your questions later. This is my ancestor, Tiber Septim."
    He hoped that she would be okay.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she raises a brow "great so if your related to tiber septim how come you arent a nobleman" she tries to get up again but cringes

Colonelscout312

"A daughter in his line married a Nord, and thus came me. My father was a soldier in the imperial army however, He was a general." He starred at her again, when he realized he was, he looked away and blushed.
    "Do you need anything?" He asked, hoping she hadn't noticed him blushing.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she smiles and blushes as well "i need you to put your hand here" she points to the brand on her neck "this will transfer some of my magic skill to you you'll be able to heal me enough to the point where i can heal myself" she smiles "that idiot witch gave me this mark and its going to save my life now"

Colonelscout312

Nomad touched her neck, something odd happened and he found himself being able to use magic. He had never really tried to use magic before, but no better time then now. Her skin was smooth and soft. Once Nomad healed her, he gave her all her what had been removed for her to be taken care of by the people of sovangarde. When he handed her the amulet they're hands touched for a moment, they remained there, till Nomad let go.
    "So, why did she call you her mistress?" He asked quickly after pulling his hand back.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she finishes healing herself and stands up "because she was once a maid in my house she worked her way to butler status and then helped with the murder of my father" she shakes her head "i figured she worshiped some deadric thing" Llia then reaches and pulls out an old blue scarf "i was wearing her scarf cause i thought it was nicer than mine"

Colonelscout312

"I think that scarf makes you look beautiful. And blue is my favorite colour." He said.
    "We need to find someplace safe, we have a lot of people after us."

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "actually i have a better idea" she pulls out a blank scroll and draws a diagram "sanguine is real laid back hell give micha another chance which means its our time for the offensive" smiling she begins to draw out a plan "ill make a distraction for her while you and my storm atronachs surround her more than likely shell kill them but that why your there youll transform then i have an alteration spell ive been working on" she takes another scroll and fuses it with the experimental spell "when the time comes ill use this scroll and it should either drain her of her magic ability or turn my lungs to stone" she stands up and flips her hair "then you can tear her apart"

Colonelscout312

"What if it turns your lungs to stone?" Nomad asked, getting worried.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    Llia looks at him in the eye for a long time "your going to just have to trust me" she puts a hand on his and smiles

Colonelscout312

"Ok, but, if I lose control, I need you to stop me. I will teach you the shout that will allow you to bring us hear."
    After a while, Llia mastered the shout, and managed not to lose control of her voice. It was time for the plan to begin. As always, Nomad prayed before they began. As he returned to tamriel, he took Llia's hand and held it.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    it was night when they arrived back immediately Llia summoned about six atronachs "alright get in position" she runs inside the cave again but yells out "hey micha im out here waiting for you" but as she did a quick and quiet "i know" comes from directly behind her Llia spins around quickly to see the witch practically glowing with purple energy and her eyes black as night "wha-what is this" with a huge smile micha says in two voices "i belong to him,my lord sanguine, now" lifting her arms about twenty drugar deathlords claw their way out of the ground "id run if i were you mistress" she points and simultaneously all of the drugar shout different things

Colonelscout312

Nomad could smell that something was wrong. He went to where Llia was and saw several druagr around her and Micha. She was using they're plan against them. Well he would just stick to it. He changed into a werewolf, but his mind was suddenly lost. He destroyed the druagr, eating what little meat was on them. He turned to Micha and knocked her aside, Daedra servants were to spicy and hot. But as he turned, the girl would make an excellent meal. Nomad tried to stop himself, but he couldn't. The werewolf prepared to attack.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "HALT BEAST" micha had lifted both the attacking wolf and Llia off the ground "now now" she takes a dagger off the ground and cuts her arm with it "lets get this under control" she stabs nomad in the exact same spot where she cut him before the black tinted blood on the dagger seeps over the wound and into the wolves arm Micha then jabs a hand into the cut on herself making both her cut worse and expanding the blood on the knife turning it into a sword stabbed straight through his arm. she then takes the sword out goes over and ruthlessly slices the mark off of Llia's neck "you just cant win can you mistress" she drops Llia on the ground and places the patch of skinon the cut making an explosion of magic energy "YOU FOOLS THOUGHT YOU COULD STOP ME PATHe--" she was interupted by Llia's katana through her neck "silence witch"

Colonelscout312

The werewolf dropped to the ground. It turned to attack Llia but fainted before it lifted a finger.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    micha screams and releases a burst of restoration magic healing nomad, Llia, and Micha
    then both micha and Llia faint as well

Colonelscout312

Nomad awoke to a cave, he remembered very little. He saw Micha and Llia on the ground, unconscious. He picked them both up and carried them out. He delivered Micha to the college of winterhold to be a prisoner there. He then brought Llia to the companions, where he fainted once again, this time from fatigue.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    popping her head up micha finds she is imprisoned within the college of winterhold "smart dog" immeadiatly she observes her room bars and walls that are most definetly resistant to magic as well as a guard outside "honestly they make it to easy for me" she quickly fixes her hair and steps up to the bars "e-excuse me sir" she says in the most innocent voice possible "im not sure why im here but could you maybe-"she looked and she did have the guard staring at her she grins as she sees that escape is only one act away "-help me with something"
    -------------------------------------------
    popping her head up Llia finds that she is in the legendary jorvaskyr. "companions?" she looks around and sees nomad sleeping in the bed across the hall "oh good he didnt die" she sits up and sees her katana leaning against the door with hr blue scarf on it

Colonelscout312

Nomad awakens, suddenly remembering that he is wearing a pair of ragged trousers he found on the road. He found Llia who was now fastening her weapons back onto her outfit. Also, fixing her hair and making sure she was good looking.
    "How did you sleep?" He asked, also remembering that he needed his amulet of mara. He searched his pack and put it on.