• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    (ooc) lot's of tragic family backgrounds in this group.

Colonelscout312

"Also, since the wabbajack is random, she wouldn't know what attack was coming. She wouldn't be able to prepare"

"That would be useful......Nomad!" He had forgot about Nomad. "Llia, if you don't mind, I'm going to get some equipment, you know, in case things go sour."

(ooc) i think if i make another rp character then i will come up with a more original background

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    ooc: hey guys ill be back later
    "if youve got to go ahead ill leave you to in charge of getting the army ill head up to winterhold" she runs outside and begins on her way to winterhold putting the ring in her pocket so she doesnt lose it but clutching it as she heads onward

"Right then, I'm going to go to Eorland to get some weapons. Nomad, do you want to go to Windhelm then?"

Colonelscout312

"Yes." Nomad left whiterun. But as he walked toward windhelm he saw him again. The thalmor that had killed his parents, and Llias father. He sneaked up on them, knocking the first few elves unconscious. then they're leader. He would take him to windhelm to be a prisoner till Llia arrived.
    (ooc) Gotta go. Be back later.

(ooc)well I guess I'm the only one on at the moment...

Shakh left through the back of Yorrvaskr so he could get to Eorland quicker, but Eorland wasn't there. He looked around, the other companions hadn't noticed. He looked around and saw a note next to the forge. It said:

Companions,
    We have your precious blacksmith, what are you going to do about it? I'll tell you what you're going to do about it, we've seen a man in your company, that we want. Nomad War-Blade. Bring him to us, in the forest, west of Falkreath, and we'll bring your precious blacksmith.

-Your friendly neighbourhood assassins

Colonelscout312

Nomad had made a decision. He would not kill the elf. He would forgive the elf. But he would still put him in chains. What Llia did was up to her, and ulfric had given them permission to carry out the execution. He sent a courier to winterhold and give Llia the message that he had the thalmor that killed her father and his parents.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    the note reached winterhold as micha was leaving the college she decided she wouldn't stick around in a place with mages weaker then her she did find interest in one man but he was too chained to the college to be of any use what was his name again.....lugdar.... yeah that's it. she then noticed the courier. with a big grin she used a spell to change her appearance into a beautiful nord woman "excuse me sir, c-could you help me" the kind hearted courier goes to help the girl but immediately gets a sword to the chest. micha had stolen all of his mail before his corpse hit the ground. "oooh they found my old contact...hahahahaha i have a wonderful idea"

Colonelscout312

Nomad arrived in winterhold with 2,000 men, he didn't want to underestimate the witch. He told the men to spread out. As he went to the college of winterhold he saw Llia walking to the door.

Guldar opened the door to see a beautiful Llia, whom he did nkt know, in the doorway.
    "Hello madame" He said, leaning down and kissing her hand. "What is a beautiful woman like you doing here at the college of winterhold?"

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "dont be daft you know who this is, ludgar" micha says though her disguise "now keep quiet weve got to turn these armies around" she then starts acting her disguise "o-oh im sorry im with them back there we are looking for someone"
    ----
    a little delayed by helping a family of stranded horker Llia decides to stay in dawnstar for the rest of he day

Colonelscout312

Guldar knew he was taking a risk helping this woman, but, it was all in the interest of gaining power.

Nomad approached Llia, or she appeared to be Llia, she smelled different, like the… like the… the witch.
    "Do not let her pass!" He shouted to his men. He drew the wabbajack and prepared it to fire.
    "Stand down now!" He shouted.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she growls and sheds her disguise "you stupid dog" with a snap of her fingers she had the note in her hands "look i can do one of three things. just depends on what you want" she quickly counts all of the troops there and snaps again about 3000 drugar, spectral wolves atronachs and even summoned deadra surround the troops "would you like to hear your options"

Colonelscout312

"How about my option" He said, firing the wabbajack, it turned her into a chicken. The minions disappeared. A wizard cast a spell on her to keep her from changing back until Nomad said so. He would need to figure out how to stop her for good.
    (ooc) do you have plans to kill this character off? Because I am not allowed unless you give me permission.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    ooc : no shes improtant to my story
    "hey whats goin on nomad" Llia finally reaches winterhold the summoned armies were disappearing. she looks at the chicken then the wabbajack "anyone we know?"

Colonelscout312

"Well, the plan kinda worked. I believe this is your old friend Micha, It's quite funny to see her trying to peck me. One person scratched off your list, if only temporarily. And I have the other one in custody at windhelm, the thalmor that killed our family."

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "W-what are you serious-i..." she just stands there and stares at nomad and the very angry looking chicken

Colonelscout312

"Yes. The thalmor is at windhelm if you want to go and see. But know that I will not kill him, however Ulfric has the execution planned and said that we could do it if we want. I won't, it's up to you wether or not you wish to kill him."

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "actually i have a little something more planned for him" she walks over and grabs the witch-chicken poking it with her katana to imbue it with its blood the sword's blade turns black and she begins to laugh a little more maniacly. the stab by the sword break the enchantment on micha but Llia quickly puts her in ethereal chains. they all head back to windhelm and Llia has the thalmor tied up they walks into the room where he was and she begins to scrape the sword against the wall as she got closer to him

Colonelscout312

Nomad turned away, he felt guilty somehow. The laugh of a madman that she had given earlier had shaken him. He turned his head. He had a feeling she was going to torture the elf, something that Nomad could never bare to watch.