Private Oblivion Falls on Skyrim [OFS]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
    Venator saw so much happen at once, and chastised himself for being too caught up in his disappointment to do anything about it. The group was moving to the entrance as quickly as they could, and finally thinking like the hunter he was he said, "Stop for a moment everyone. We were sent here by some mysterious man to hunt bandits. All of a sudden a dremora shows up, then disappears? It's a trap, and it's been a trap the whole time. When you hunt sabre cats you bait them with prey, then ambush them when they've caught it. Something is waiting out there so we need to be careful. I'll go first with Faleon, and if something does happen, the Khajiit's rush out and find some cover. They haven't seen Andre or Brumon, so you two are our advantage. I hate to say it beastman, but we need your magic to survive this." Venator had to swallow his beliefs to admit that but he wanted everyone to survive. "Does anyone have a problem with this? Faleon and I draw their attention and just try to survive, Sk'Raazda and Ji'Darro strike from the shadows and Brumon strikes with whatever magic he feels would be advantageous while Andre defends him from attack?

Sal the dragontamer

The best dragon-tamer there is!
    Faleon was a little confused but quickly agreed. He waited to see what Venator would do, drew his bow and nocked an arrow, then said "Whenever your ready, sir.".

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sk'Raazda nodded to Venator being released from her fellow Khajiit's comforting embrace. Perhaps I've gotten myself into more than I bargained for... she thought to herself trying to steady her galloping heart. But I didn't intend this to be easy, she added to her thoughts grabbing her sword tightly in reassurance.

"Let us go on then." She rasped out, nursing her voice.

"Right, sounds like a plan then friends." Andre readied himself for what he knew was coming, his mind racing. "I will follow your lead then." He raised his shield as the group neared the exit of the mine and he began to feel the same wickedness in the air again.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

"Alright this is it" thought Venator, the thrill of The Hunt returning to him. Voicing a silent prayer to his father in Hircine's Hunting Grounds he said,"Let's go Faleon," and opened the door, moving quickly to the side to avoid whatever trap there was and praying that Faleon had the sense to do the same. His eyes adjusted to the outside quickly and saw a thing from his nightmares. He shouted as loud as he could, "5 of them, and a cloaked figure!" and with that loosed an arrow at the closest one and took off running towards the wall hoping to get to higher ground and keep their enemies' attention. He dared not look back, but prayed that Faleon had stuck to the plan. He was almost to the wall, when his world was suddenly lit by flames, and he was soaring over the wall rather than climbing it................

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sk'Raazda watched as the two left the cave dwelling. She took a deep breath hearing Venator call back to the group, "5 of them, and a cloaked figure!" She drew her dagger, yet again for the fight before them, and looked over her shoulder at Ji'Darro before slinking out of the cave and into the shadows once again.

Nothing could have prepared her for seeing the hooded man in the middle of the swath of demons seemingly protecting him as they fired bolts of fire down upon Venator and Faleon. She cringed smelling the burning foliage and hoped, desperately, that one of her companions had not been lost so early in their journey together. She flicked her eyes over the daedra once again. The one that had appeared in the cave was standing next to the hooded man calmly with a sick look of content on his twisted, decaying face. They were apparently absorbed in a conversation in the middle of the chaos, the brutes! she thought to herself as her grip around the handle of her dagger tightened in the flash fire anger she was accustom of.

Silently, and not easily, she waited for the others to appear to deploy their plan of attack. The fire still burning, the daedra still cackling as Venator flew over the wall. Hurry, she thought urgently.

Sal the dragontamer

Faleon was nervous and scared and couldnt draw his arrow back, but a quick firebolt landing two feet in front of him snapped him out of it. He drew back a steel aroow and fired. He had miscalculated amd instead of hitting the hooded man in the head he hit a dremora in the chest. The thing looked right at him and flung a bolt of fire the size of a boulder right at him. Faleon barely had time to scream in sheer terror before it hit him, knocking him backwards into the wall. He slid down, thought 'THIS IS IT FOR ME' and blacked out............

Andre heard the sounds of fire magic burning the night air outside and readied himself. The sounds of Venator grunting in pain and Faleon screaming out in terror rang in his head. This was bad. They couldn't hardly stand a chance. There was a small thud as Faleon hit the wall and slid down it, resting helplessly on the ground.

"No!" Andre cried out through the sounds of battle. He raised his shield and addressed the man at his side, "Stay on my ass Brumon! It's about to get real hot!" With this, he sprinted in the direction that Faleon's shout had come from, blocking fireballs with his buckler as more went hissing past his head, "Faleon!" Andre could hear the man's raspy breathing right in front of him.

Kneeling down in front of the man, he shouted, "My shield and my life are yours friend. Please don't leave us now!" A couple of the Deadra were now charging into battle with weapons raised over their heads. The sickening sound of a greatsword swinging in the air cut through Andre's focus. It was right in front of him.

He threw his spear, striking the beast in the chest perfectly. But it didn't stop. The foul creature let out a roar that nearly collapsed whatever courage Andre had left. Letting out a fierce cry of his own, Andre stood and charged at the beast to meet it head-on. "Prepare yourself to see the glory that is Andre Lapointe, Bard Extraordinaire!" He deftly dodged the monster's swing and slipped in to pull his spear from its chest.

Andre was behind his foe in a flash, spear poised for action. "And this will make a song for the ages, you bastard!" He grunted as he thrusted the point of his spear into the beast's heart. It let out an agonizing bellow as it burst into flames. Andre was already searching the battle-field for his next opponent.

Faleon was safe, at least for a moment, and Andre was sure Brumon could handle himself from this point. So, the old spearman aimed his new-found rage toward the hooded figure who hadn't yet seemed to involve himself in this fight. I'll bring the fight to you then.

Brumon The Third

Battlemage from Cyrodiil
    Andre has already killed one of the daedra, "Good, now it is my time to act!" said him while preparing an ice spike spell on his both hands. One of the daedra ran to fight him, Brumon smirked and put his hands together and a blue cold light appeared on it, however, the demon creature didn´t get surprised by that and, with his greatsword, prepared to cut him in half.

Brumon looked up to the monster going at his direction and closed his eyes, the daedra stopped infront of him and swinged his big daedric weapon at his head! But, Brumon evaded the attack at the last second and, while the enemy´s sword was stuck at the ground, he directed his both hands with the ice spell at the daedra´s stomach and lauch a big blue spike of ice across the demon´s body! The daedra let the greatsword where it was laying and fell in the ground with a hole on his corpse.

The team has defeated two of the five daedra already, "Strange, this seems too easy, it´s not like what he has written." thought Brumon, and at that moment, he saw Andre rushing in the way to the cloaked man, "Good luck, Andre." said him to himself while he started to look for his next opponent.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

After hitting the ground with seemingly bone-shattering force, Venator stood and waited a moment to let the haze clear from his vision. His bow was nowhere close by and his left arm was broken beyond use. Hearing the battle on the other side, he pulled out his axe and muttered,"It's Markarth all over again..." and with that rushed towards the fight that he was missing. Moving as quickly as he could in order to keep his mind off his wounds, he suddenly saw Andre rushing towards the hooded man and saw two Daedra hanging back and slinging fire. Approaching the closest one, he took it by surprise and began hacking away, thinking that he would cut this beast into nothingness, hoping the others would survive after he inevitably fell.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sk'Raazda, her muscle fibers no longer able to restrain her mind, scurried around in a circle getting behind the Daedra and the hooded figure. Andre was still charging his way towards the mass, Venator was up and more angry than ever, and Faleon was still slumped against the wall. She furrowed her brow, her eyes glistening with rage as she ran forward towards her unsuspecting target whom was carelessly throwing fireballs as if they were simply pebbles. She exposed her teeth, her lips curling into a snarl as she leaped and stabbed her dagger deep into the flesh between its neck and the shoulder. She grappled onto its back, its demonic, otherworldly grunt loud in her sensitive ears, as the dead flesh relinquished her blade only for her to raise it up higher, the black blood slinging off in drops in the effort, and then plunging it back down over and over again into its back.

Eventually, it had enough score marks in its back that you could have played connect the dots! And the demon fell to its knees still trying, weakly now, to scratch her eyes out. She leaped backwards off of the creature, not waiting to see when it fully collapsed, and moved onto the next. Her blind fury making her unaware of the sticky warm blood that flowed down the side of her face. She screamed viciously, rearing back to attack the last Daedra. Oof! was the last noise she heard, escaping from her own mouth no less, as she was flung across the field by an immensely powerful force. She eventually stopped sliding across the ground, stopping against a corpse. She looked up to see her assailant, it was the hooded man! Casually, and slowly, he returned his outstretched hand to his other sleeve in a calm manner. It was as if throwing people twenty feet with the flick of the wrist was normal for him!

The other Daedra cackled, a dreadful sound ringing through the burnt air, still throwing the immense balls of molten hell towards her comrades. A tear escaped her eye as her head fell against the bloodied ground. She balled up her fist and pounded it into the ground, I cannot give up now! and standing back up, she picked up a dead bandit's old weapon and charged back towards the mysterious man.

Sal the dragontamer

Faleon woke up to a ringing in his ears. He looked and thought 'MAN I MUST BE DEAD.'. But then he heard the sounds of battle and knew he was alive. He got up slowly and looked around for his bow. Not finding it, he drew his sword and picked up a daedric shield and charged into battle. He ran into battle and stabbed a dremora in the back. Withdrawing his sword, he quickly looked for a new oponent, then charged into the fray, breifly seeing Andre and Venator

skyrimbeast

Ji'darro by now was back behind the enemies and that is why he had taken long but Ji'darro knew it was all so worth it when the enemies are dead. He lifted his dagger out of her case and took a quick scan of the enemy positions. "One more dremora and a hooded mysterious mage to go, which one to take, well the dremora seems to be behind the hooded man guarding his back so if I take him out undetected then we can all decide on the hooded man's fate and future which will probably be quite dark". He said to himself as he walked closer and closer to the dremora's back. Ji'darro stopped about 2 metres away from the dremora and took a deep breath in then performed a great silent roll stopping right behind his foe and quickly slicing the dremora's head off. A great kill this was but unfortunatley, nobody can do everything perfectly and the khajiit slipped and fell to the ground, the hooded man turned around and shot a frost spike at him, hitting him in the left leg. "Arrrggghhh", the khajiit moaned and he quickly turned around crawling for his life. The closest object to him was a tree that Ji;darro crawled to in massive pain and the cat leaped up, crying in freezing pain, he felt that he would die of blood loss but luckily for him the ice froze the wound shutting the big already scar.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Venator's arms suddenly felt very tired. He had been hacking at a corpse for several minutes now and his sudden fatigue cleared his mind of rage. He looked up and saw the hooded man standing alone. Ji'darro was wounded up a tree, Andre and Sk'Raazda were rushing the man, while Brumon and Faleon were not in his immediate line of vision. "If only I had my bow," he muttered, and began walking toward the cocky bastard that just stood there calmly, wondering what surprise this man had for them now.

Andre could tell by the sounds of battle that most of the dremora had been dealt with. His focus turned completely now toward the man that seemed to be the cause of it all. The air around him was thick with malice as Andre got closer. The sounds of furry paws on the ground told Andre that Sk'Raazda had also taken interest in the hooded man.

But then something broke his concentration, "Arrrggghhh"Ji'darro had snuck up behind the mysterious enemy, but he hadn't been sneaky enough, apparently. Andre could hear the Khajiit clawing himself away from the fight to save his own life. The man turned his attention toward the two companions now running toward him. Damn, this wont be easy Andre.

He had to make a move, to distract the man from Sk'Raazda so that she could land a killing blow somehow. Putting all his strength into his legs, he barrelled toward his aggressor. The familiar hiss of a frost spell forming itself in the man's hands met Andre's ears and he readied himself. He knew what must be done now. A cold spike drove itself through the air toward Andre and he lept over it, spear poised to be thrown. But he couldn't throw it.

And then he couldn't breath. He was caught mid-air, like a sick, frozen ballet. Something was around his neck, stealing the air from his lungs. What kind of magic is this? His spear fell to the ground as the world around him began to blur. "Sk'rrr- uugghhh" He hoped the young Khajiit would take advantage of this. Then he fell to the ground, crumpling into a miserable heap. Am I dead? Yes, I think so. How interesting.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sk'Raazda saw, with an ever deepening feeling of hopelessness, Andre fly up into the air and then fall to the ground. The way he landed, the motion to the ground, made her stomach do somersaults. She had faltered a bit during this evil stunt but now returned her attention to the hooded bastard that stood before them all. She stopped a few feet from him and threw her sword, spinning it through the air towards him.

Slowly, she watched in agonizing patience as the blade grew closer and closer to hitting it's mark. Then it stopped, mid-air, just inches from the hooded man's concealed face. The sword dropped to the ground, seemingly defeated as it clattered across the battle field. Sk'Raazda frowned, more aggravated then ever.

"What do you want from us?" she bellowed.

----

The Khajiit had just closed her mouth again, her breath coming in puffs as she waited for his answer. The others were surely all waiting for his answer as well. He smiled beneath the shadow his hood cast over his features and stayed silent, for the moment. The Khajiit opened her mouth again to yell some other string of words but he interjected, his voice crackling like dead leaves roaming over the plains.

"Mehrunes will enjoy all of you..." He said ending with a cackle and a dramatic exit in fire and smoke...

Andre gasped. The spell had been lifted and he could breath again. His ears were ringing, but he could remember hearing one last thing, "Mehrunes will enjoy all of you..." What did it mean? Mehrunes? Andre rubbed his throat, it was red and tender from the evil magic that had been wrapped around it just moments before. He listened to the heavy breath of his fellow adventurers. At least they were all breathing.

He tried to get up with a grunt, steadying himself on one knee, "Did he say something about Mehrunes? As in the Daedric Lord?" Andre couldn't help but put a smile on his face now. They had all lived to see then end of this and the air around them was beginning to settle now.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Venator reached the spot where the man had been standing and knelt to the ground. The man had disappeared in fire, but the ground was not burnt. He looked at the carnage, thought about Ji'darro's leg and Andre helplessly in the air, his own unnatural flight, and the loss of his elven bow. He angrily vowed that this man would be the focus of his Hunt, and a smile crept to his face as he realized that though their party had suffered somewhat, he had what he wanted: a challenge. He said loudly, so the other's could hear, "Well, we survived, and we should head back to Whiterun, leave this cursed ground behind us. Sk'Raazda if you have the energy, will you use that healing magic of yours to help me with Ji'darro, the wound may be closed but that spell must have broken bone, and I don't want to carry him." Looking at Andre he said, "My friend, I'm very glad you're alive, but that charge was slightly suicidal. Please don't do something that rash again. Burying a friend is something I'd regret having to do again."

Brumon The Third

Battlemage from Cyrodiil
    Brumon was staring at the spot where the cloaked man dissapeared, chocked from what has just happened, "He said something about Mehrunes..." thought him, at that moment, his skin got white, he knew what that meant. "I need to check this in the books", said him in a low voice.

"This can mean the end of the world that we know...no, I can´t let this happen, I need to finish
    what he started" , thought Brumon while walking in the direction of his group. "However, I
    can´t do this alone like him, I will need some help. Maybe it is the time for the Order to reborn".

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sk'Raazda nodded to Venator and helped Ji'Darro out of the tree, carefully placing him on his back against the trunk.

"Now hold still, this will take a few minutes." She murmured placing her hands lightly over the wound. Slowly as she worked the thoughts began to form in her head. The Daedra falling one by one, the injuries each person suffered, the spectacle of Andre flying into the air, and finally the words and departure of the hooded man.

"Mehrunes will enjoy all of you..." She could hear his voice over and over again in her head. It was like an annoying gnat that kept flying into a bulb, she couldn't get rid of it because her light wasn't out just yet...

She blinked, bringing herself back to the task at hand. She looked up at Ji'Darro, his furred face a warmly familiar sight. "Does that feel better, friend?" She offered him a smile, and a hand to help him up as she addressed the rest of their traveling party.

"I do believe we have just fell into something bigger than all of us." She paused thinking for a moment, then smirking.

"But I believe we can handle it."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts