Private Oblivion Falls on Skyrim [OFS]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Andre chuckled, "A fine shot, my friend!" He sat back and enjoyed the breeze dancing through his braided, grey hair. "Now we wait... ah, look! Seems the Khajiit is making a move." Despite her proficiency in sneaking, Andre could still hear her muffled footsteps moving toward the camp's entrance with his highly trained ears.

"Now, our goal is to make sure our friends down there succeed with their lives intact. That is why I am here, Venator. So don't let me down. Ho ho!" Andre smiled and listened intently for the sounds of battle which were due any minute now.

Sal the dragontamer

The best dragon-tamer there is!
    Assuming Sk'Razzda meant yes Faleon drew and arrow while stil crouching. He looked around and found a shadowed corner. He then drew his long bow back and let the arrow fly. He saw it hit the man in the neck and new the sentry was dead. But thats went went wrong. The man had fallen backwards into the camp and he heard yelling from inside. He knew Sk'Razzda was out there and he prayed she would be safe.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    She took a breath, peering very slowly around the corner of the entrance as she saw Faleon's arrow fly by. Most of the bandits were huddled around the still warm body of their comrade. Carefully, she sneaked around the corner keeping close to the wall as she did; the shadows painting her soft, grey fur as she found her way to the watch tower all the while keeping her eyes on the group.
    The bandits drew their weapons; some looking around, others beginning to search the premisis. Their eyes scanning slowly over the walls, their brows furrowed in anger. Sk'Raazda slowed her pace, almost to a stop, keeping her long tail close to her body as she inched through the wood work holding the tower up.
    Her heart began to race as two of the bandits came closer, putting one booted foot in front of the other. Their weapons glinting in the fire light as they scanned over her body, oh how she hoped her figure was masked by the wooden structure!
    "There is nothing here," one said gruffly, looking to the other before walking away from Sk'Raazda's position. The other bandit crept closer peering into the darkness, his eyes widened and he ran forward raising his blade.
    "Mangy cat!" He yelled in a flurry as she began to hurry up the wooden ramp towards the lone bandit guard in the watchtower. Her footsteps light and frequent among the wood. She ran up to the guard looking down on the region of Skyrim, and stabbed her blade deep into his back hearing him gasp in utter surprise. He made a gurgled choke as she relinquished him from her sword turning quickly to the bandit that was chasing her. More shouts coming from below as he lumbered up the ramp.
    "What did I get myself into?" She murmured readying herself for attack.

Brumon The Third

Battlemage from Cyrodiil
    "It´s time for action!", said Brumon while he picked his sword on the right hand and prepared a flame spell on the other, when he entered the camp, some of the bandits that were going after Sk'Raazda stopped and went to face him, he toasted all of them with his burning spell, fininshing their pain with the pure taste of his steel weapon on their backs.

"This is too easy", thought him when the last bandit fell lifeless in the cold ground, however, when he was going to take care of the other bandits, an arrow hit him in the shoulder! "Arrgg!! It is... a poisoned silver arrow!!", said Brumon before gotting in his knees, with a increble hurt pulsing all over his body.

"Now you are mine!", screamed an archer with a sword ready to finish Brumon off, and when he approached to make his deadly move, Brumon sensed his heart pounding and his muscles started to rumble, "No...NOW, YOU ARE MINE!". The bandit coulnd´t believe his eyes, the Imperial was transforming into a beast! A werewolf!

He couldn´t move in fear, the werewolf looked at him and growl, the man tried to run, but it was too late, the beast jumped at him and smahed his head with its claws. And with the smell of blood in the man´s dead corpse, the beast crouched and started to eat the part of it, feeling stronger and hunger at every bite. Then, he saw the Khajit fighting with three bandits. His next meal was coming.

Andre sat a listened to the sounds of battle. He strained his senses for any signs of something going wrong, but all he heard was the sounds of clashing metal, shouts of anger, and the muffled last-minute prayers to Mara from the bandits pleading for forgiveness in their final moments.

It was then that something made the wise, old Breton pick up his spear and shield and ready himself for action. Over the sounds of desperate fighting, Andre heard something he had only heard once before in his life. It was a deep growling and a heavy panting; the smell of a wolf's breath and bloody fur. Someone inside Halted Stream Camp was transforming into a werewolf.

A furious howl tore through the cold Skyrim night sky and Andre heard one of the bandits bellow shriek in horror. "What do you see Venator?! We must move!" Andre didn't wait for an answer to his question. He was already leaping down the cliff he was perched on and sprinting as fast as his legs could carry him in the direction of the camp.

As if things weren't worrying him enough, something else then attacked Andre's senses. The smell of alcohol and dirt. The sound of rustling of grass and the drawing of bow strings. A couple more bandits were now returning from a hunt and had thier bows aiming at his companions fighting in the camp. He estimated they were nearly 100 yards from him. There wasn't time to reach them before they could get off their arrows. Andre took a deep breath and raised his spear, "Not this day bandit!" he shouted as he threw his spear at the one on the left, hitting him square in the chest.

The bandit gasped in surprise and fell to the ground beneath him, lifeless. The other bandit, caught off guard turned her aim toward Andre and shouted profanities. But he was too close now. Andre bashed her across the face with his shield, leaving her unconscious. He decided to spare her life, "I'm sorry, I don't like to hurt a lady. What a waste of beauty it would be to kill you. Ho ho!"

Andre then turned his attention to the camp. The sounds of battle had died down, and he assumed the fight was nearly over. There was nothing more he could do, so he sat on a nearby rock and listened to the night breeze flow gently over the landscape. "What a night."

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sk'Raazda swung her blade in an arc, hitting the first bandit as she twirled her body into a circular motion, and grabbed her dagger for her other hand plunging it into the next bandit. She withdrew her dagger and stabbed both back into him with such force she lifted him off the ground just a few inches. She retrieved her blades, letting the body slide off them with a satisfaction.
    The sting of tearing flesh aroused her to her new attacker, stupid Sk'Raazda, she thought to herself as she fumbled to regain her footing against her foe, why did you let yourself get distracted... This bandit wouldn't be as easy to kill. The Orc was fearsome, swinging a large two-handed sword towards her, no doubt trying to cut her in half. She was lucky his perception had been off the first time he swung, instead it had just given her a gash in her arm rather than completely losing it. Her tail twitched, her ears pinned against her head, and her eyes wide. She was scared, her limbs were frozen.
    The Orc laughed gruesomely, Sk'Raazda shivered from the noise, as he raised his weapon far above his head.
    "Goodnight kitty, you'll make some warm armor for me." He grinned showing his ugly stained teeth.

Sal the dragontamer

The best dragon-tamer there is!
    Faleon had been waiting not trusting himself in battle with his sword. But when he heard the howl of a wolf, Faleon felt concern for Sk'razzda and rushed in. When he entered the camp , he didnt see a wolf but instead saw bandits falling to the weapons of at least 3 other people. Thats when he saw an Orc attacking Sk'Razzda and yelled "Dont hurt her!" and charged into battle. As he was running he unsheathed his sword and stooped to pick up a banded iron sheild off the floor. He ran to the orc and bashed him in back of the head. The orc then turned to him and said "Well,imperial you die first!". Faleon raised his sheild to block but when the great sword hit it he fell to his knee. He looked up and saw the greatsword come above the bandits head and raised his sheild once again to hopefully stop the two-handed weapon.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
    Venator moved as quickly as he could, firing 2 arrows at 2 bandits unfortunate enough to cross his sight. His goal however, was the werewolf. Rushing towards the monstrosity he was suddenly distracted by a yell from somewhere behind him. Checking to where he last saw the khajiit, he saw the Orc holding the axe high over his head and reacted as quickly as he could, firing the arrow he had knocked. The Orc was hit but it wasn't a death blow, though an arrow to the side of the upper torso is usually pretty serious. The orc stumbled and dropped his axe and Venator, hoping the human would take the advantage and finish him. He turned back and couldn't find the werewolf, so he began searching for Andre. Despite Andre's obvious competency, he was blind."Andre! Andre! Spearman, where have you gotten to!"

skyrimbeast

"Now it's my time to shine and get what I need". Ji'darro said to himself and he leaped down the tree landing silently on his strong legs with almost perfect balance. He then ran quickly but quietly to the wooden walls of the camp. "Here we go", he told himself looking for the right spot at the right time. He then spotted a shadowed corner to the right of the side door and so he sprinted almost muffled to that spot. "Now where", he whispered to himself as he scanned the area for shadows. "Well, I have no choice but to run for the door of the mine", he said but he could barely hear himself through the noise of battle. He waited for the right moment when everyone was fighting so nobody was looking for an opponent, "and that moment is now". He said as he leaped towards the door then he continued to run quietly in that direction. Once he made it to the door he turned around to see a big orc smashing his opponent to the ground and his opponent was only a small imperial. Ji'darro got out his nightingale bow and pulled the string back far behind his chin, and then he let the poisoned arrow fly. He looked at the orc as it fell like a giant hitting the ground, his heavy armor smashed into pieces and the hole battle stopped a moment to see his death. The imperial looked around and saw the khajiit, he smiled at Ji'darro and Ji'darro gave him back a wink of his left eye. But, Ji'darro knew he had to concentrate to achieve his goal and then after a quick wink he turned back around and opened the door. He sneaked towards his first enemy who was sat at the far end of the mine all alone, and on his way, he had to dodge many traps, mostly bear traps. He reached his enemy and slowly sneaked behind him, "good night" Ji'darro thought to himself and after that he pulled out his nightingale blade, shoving it through his targets neck, and that was final.

Andre grunted, his old bones creeking as he stood. He began to trudge back toward the camp and sighed, "Perhaps I am getting to old for this sort of behavior." He ripped the shaft of his spear out of the male bandit's chest, leaving behind this scene of violence.

Then, Andre heard someone calling out in the dark. It was Venator, "Andre! Andre! Spearman, where have you gotten to!?"

Andre was nearly at the wooden walls of the camp now, "I'm here friend," he returned, waving his arm in the air, "no need to worry about me! Ho ho!" A torchbug flew around Andre's ears for a second and then went on its way to light up the darkness elsewhere. He was distracted by this for a moment but then turned his attention back to the camp, "Is everyone alright then?" He asked as he walked through the gates of the camp and over the bodies of bandits.

There was a strange silence over the camp, but Andre was glad to hear the panting of the three younger adventurers. He addressed them all, "Looks like everyone is here then." Andre paused to nod and smile at Venator who was standing next to him now. "My name is Andre Lapointe, and as you can see I am not the helpless old blind man that I lead you to believe I was. I hope you will forgive my dishonesty." He stopped and waited to see who would respond, grinning broadly at the group.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sk'Raazda snapped her gaze up from the dead body of the Orc to Andre. She had not been aware of his role in this battle they had all tackled so his sudden appearance was shocking, but soothing none the less.

She walked forward holding her hand out, with her unwounded arm, to help Faleon up. She swallowed, the sweet taste of thickened saliva in her mouth from all the action. Her mind was buzzing with everything she had seen. She would be dead now if it hadn't been for the help of these strangers. Perhaps the people of Skyrim are not as evil and cruel as I have been led to believe, she thought to herself as she reviewed every action that occurred after her being cornered.

Absently, her mind occupied, she replied to Andre, "You're dishonesty gave all of us an edge in this small battle." Her tongue, due to her accent, held onto the last word of her sentence. "Instead of holding your lie against you, we should thank you."

She quickly scanned the surroundings; the smell of blood overpowering her senses. The pain from her cut was warm, dully aching a message to her. Blood had oozed from it, making her fur sticky and stained. Slowly her heart beat was returning to normal. Caught up with her thoughts, finally, she making clear processes within herself. The memory of the Khajiit winking at her lingered in her mind. What was he doing here? Did anybody else see him? She wondered silently.

Andre laughed and smiled even wider now, "I'm glad you wont hold that against me. You must understand I have the best of intentions." He thought about all that had happened and couldn't help but remember the presence he had felt trailing Venator and himself. Where has he gone off to now? He wondered to himself.

Andre snapped back to the present, noticing that a frown had been painted on his face with concentration. He reopened his grin, showing his teeth, "It's very nice to meet you... erm... sorry I didn't catch your names." He stretched out his weathered hand warmly and shook each of the adventurers' in turn.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Venator, seeing the spearman was ok, began to take stock of the situation. The two younger ones were injured and would need attention, but he was no healer. Looking through the bandits' corpses and various plants, he found one that would at least stop any bleeding, and then he noticed something odd about the Orc. An arrow he didn't recognize protruding from his body. It wasn't his, or the younger archer's, the werewolf was a mage, who had stolen the kill? Turning to the group he said, "My name is Venator, and I believe we should make introductions and do something about your injuries, but I would like to move quickly if you don't mind. This hunt is not quite finished." He pointed towards the entrance to what looked to be a mine. "And by the way, did anyone see who else shot this Orc? Whoever did stole the kill from me, and by my honor as a hunter, I owe them a drink."

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sk'Raazda nodded her head to Venator, "I saw the one who shot the Orc. It was a Khajiit like myself. He entered the mines over there." She raised her wounded arm pointing with a clawed finger to the entrance he had disappeared into. She turned her head to Andre blinking a welcome to him.

"I am Sk'Raazda, and I have learned some healing spells if anyone would be subject to my amateur magic before we proceeded. Here," she raised her hand to her wound and lightly touched it with her palm, "I'll demonstrate." Her hand glowed a soft comforting blue that intensified as the skin around the wound grew back together. She let her hand fall back down by her side, a bald spot where the wound had been, and although it didn't look pretty, at least it wasn't bleeding anymore. She smiled lightly, showing her very pointy, cat-like teeth.

Brumon The Third

Battlemage from Cyrodiil
    After the bandits were killed, the group started to chat about something, thinking that they were secure, however, the werewolf appeared infront of them! He growled at the moon and stared at them, they equipped their weapons, ready to attack. He was still hungry, but his human side was stopping him to kill them.

He crouched and stayed there for a moment, he started to vibrate, his fur was dissapearing, his body was morfing back to a more human one, it looked like a pain to him. "Grhrrhh!!", shouted Brumon, when the last part of his body has turned to normal. Then, he looked to his left, finding his armor and sword at the ground. Panting, he walked to the amor and put it on, then he grabbed his sword and said to them, "Sorry, what you were talking?"

"Ho ho! So YOU were the werewolf all along eh?" Andre was more impressed than shocked. The smell of dog breath overwhelmed him as the Imperial man spoke. "We were just, ahem, getting to know one-another a bit," Andre reached out his hand to shake the man's, "Andre Lapointe, bard extrodinaire at your service!"

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

The imperial in front of him disgusted Venator. A worthy adversary, but a beast nonetheless, it took a fair bit of self control to not kill him. "I would appreciate it if you stuck with your magic, if you change again in my presence, we will have a problem." To Sk'Raazda he said, "I am a bit impressed with your magic though. I've always been interested in restoration magic, but I have no inborn talent myself." Still eyeing the werewolf distrustfully, he started towards the mine to find the other khajiit before his natural instinct got him in trouble.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sk'Raazda stared after Venator, his disgust radiating in a way from his skin.
    "Perhaps we should help the poor cat before he gets himself killed inside?" She suggested, as she followed after Venator. She looked over her shoulder at the others, curious if they would follow as well.
    "We could all work together after all." She added turning her eyes back to the path.

Andre was half stunned and half amused at Venator's attitude toward the werewolf. It was probably for the best. He wouldn't feel comfortable with that gigantic, stinking wretch running around either. Whatever the group was discussing now was being drowned out by Andre's thought process. He wanted to be sure that there was no way going in to that mine could get anyone hurt.

Then, before Andre knew what was happening, the group was walking toward the entrance to the mine. He ran to catch up, "Alright then, everyone please keep your wits about you. I don't need anyone being reckless and getting themselves killed."