You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
In that case,we should send the Vampire Lords and Trolls to Asia.
Wait,aren't we getting a little off topic here? xD
No,we are pretty much showing we are really addicted...that's the whole point of this thread,isn't it?

Good point. Anywho,onwards to Summerset Isle once we figure out a way to get to Nirn!
Hmmm...Space rocket? Divine worshipping? Fly spell? Teleport spell? a spell that make you need no air? a lot of ways.

Alduin91

Altmer
When you text your boyfriend in your sleep about needing to level up "before those damn stormcloaks come around".
True story.

M'aiq

M'aiq The Liar
When you tell your family/friends that your new nick name is Dovahkiin.

When you did the same thing as the guy who just posted.

Malus

When you imagine you're in Sovngarde when eating a large delicious dinner with your favorite drink.

Honourman

When you wait and wait and wait for Hrisskar's next journal entry but it never seems to arrive. Then you realise you are genuinely disheartened at the prospect that it may have come to an end..

Daedric Death Master

Cape Town, South Africa Daedric Nord level 46
when u rush into your house, power on your console, sit and wait for Skyrim to load, when u appear in whiterun you start cursing incontrolably realising you now have to go to the toilet.

Daylon

when you debate politics with all of your friends(all of em)

when you do nothing but nag your friends about joining imperials

when you call people milk drinker

when you are all alone and go yaaa fus ro da haahg

when you try crafting a potion out of everthing in your house

Daylon

when you debate politics with all of your friends(all of em)

when you do nothing but nag your friends about joining imperials

when you call people milk drinker

when you are all alone and go yaaa fus ro da haahg

when you try crafting a potion out of everthing in your house
i meant skyrim politics

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
When you watch the news and see someone getting arrested... you say "It's off to the cidhna mine with you!" as you then watch your friends and family look at you with a puzzled face.

When you start to change your vocabulary. Instead of using hell you replace it with oblivion and when someone does something nice to you... you reply back with "The divines smiles on you, friend"

When you go on the internet forum sites (Like this one) and you start taking skyrims politics very seriously. If you're an imperial supporter you will say nothing but bad things about the stormcloaks no matter what, and vice versa.

You walk outside where nobody can see you. After you're alone you try to use your mind to release magic flames from of your hand (Hey is worth a shot).

When you spend too much time playing Skyrim and not enough RL time.

When you're out in public and see a security guard you have this strong urge to walk in front of him and ask him if he took an arrow to the knee. Same with law enforcement officers.

Haugs

When you sneak up behind someone at the mall and try to pick their pockets, only to realize that for doing this you can spend 48 hrs in a jail cell.........guess i learned my lesson :)

Aguero16

When your still playing till 3.30am knowing your alarm is going to go off at 6am for work
I haven't been this addicted to a game since Championship Manager 01/02

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
...When you're at a carnival and spot two men wearing black shirts that say SECURTY GUARD and for a split second you panic and think, "Oh no! The guards found me!"

nomorepork

That was a left at Dragonbridge, right?
...you're packing your gear for that hunting trip on the other side of the hold...er, state...and suddenly start cursing at yourself for forgetting where you last left the Daedra bow.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts