You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
when you get in a fight with a kid with sharp looking teeth and then check for signs of being a vampire 3 days later because you didn't take any advil

Karthos

your caught stealing at your local pharmacy, and say "I'm sorry! It was an accident! I was just trying to start a conversation!"

Korwin

... when your first ever post on this forums only comes after 152 hours of game play and you haven't even set up a proper profile because it takes to much time away from playing your level 32 Nord Warrior!
Oh, hello everyone, Btw. I love the forums, now I gotta go!!!!!!!

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
When you're character is a DB assassin, and you know exactly how to do the black sacrament.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
when you have to resist the urge to yell FUS RO DAH in the middle of the gym.

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
..Everytime you've completed a chore/task mom give you for today, you can almost hear that "level-up" song playing in the background and you feel GLOOORIOUS! *like "Moist Towelette" from Gamer Poop* XD

..Go inside a bakery and you are so tempted to ask a random stranger "Let me guess...someone stole your sweet roll?"

.."FUSS-RO-DA" someone close to you (that looks like a headbutt in real life), when they disturb you or pissed you off. You actually feel better after that.

..In class, missing Skyrim and tell someone "Skyrim needs me. I need to go back.."

..Warning random cats and my own, "Stay out of trouble, Khajiit!" and the word cat is no longer available all the time for that species :p

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
When your parents (This never actually happen to me) start complaining that you're not getting enough exercise by playing Skyrim all day. You then proceed to tell them that you get enough exercise by running from Markarth all the way to Windhelm without going into beast mode.

Tharradus

When you shout FUS RO DAH! and are disappointing nothing happens.

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
When you see THIS in your inbox,
2012-06-24_103846.jpg

And you go "OMG! THEY ARE TEACHING DRAGON TONGUES NOW?!! YOU CAN LEARN THU'UM FOR REAL?!"
(It was in my inbox. Yes, that was my first reaction. I mean, what else coudl it be right??!)

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
When you recite the Black Sacrament every time you see a friend or family member. My dad probably thinks i'm in some creepy cult. :p

ExplodingCatX

Premium Member
When you wan't to kill yourself when you carry a lot and start walk (Happened to me once, SO I THREW ON THE GROUND AND FUS RO DAH! Mom thought I was a complete idoiot and disgrace :)

ExplodingCatX

Premium Member
Opening books in real life and hope you will increase in skill right away.

Try to learn the Dragon Language, both to speak and to write.
I loved learning the dragon language! Me and a friend were so addicted to skyrim we re-created it in minecraft. We also added some of our own things (such as the college of Whiterun aka the college of the dragon language). Trust me. We. Were. Addicted.

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
When you bug your friend to come on Skype so he can tell you how to fix a game error. And then when he comes on, you get mad at him for being tired at midnight and leaving. ;)

When your Steam account name and Skype name to Ulfric Stormcloak (true story)

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
When you get a mod for Minecraft to make it more Skyrim, and get mad when it only adds weapons and shouts and the shouts are few and horrible.