You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DeadxTime

When you start to look like your chrarcter with a beard and covered in dirt.
When someone asks you what you want to eat you say a Horker loaf.
When you can recite most of the lines in the game.
When you start using Morndas, Turdas etc instead of Monday,Tuesday etc.
When you see a picture of a mountain you think of the Throat of The World.
When the sun give you the same reaction as when you are a vampire going out in daylight.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
When you 4 year old screams FUS RO DAH just as she's about to hit the ball in Mario Super Slugger's on the Wii.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I know I am addicted. I have been here almost daily since what Nov?

Daedric Death Master

Cape Town, South Africa Daedric Nord level 46
when you surfing Skyrim Forums, and playing Skyrim, and listening to the Skyrim theme song all at once while simultaneously asking your girlfriend "Mead mead!, the Jarl needs his mead!"

ShoCh

When you spend an entire evening searching in every cupboard and wardrobe in every house you own in Skyrim, visiting everyone who has ever carried your burdens for you and going to every merchant you have ever dealt with to see if you can find that damned Krosis mask that you stupidly misplaced about 200 hours ago. And after all of this, when you finally come to the realisation that because of your stupidity - your utter lack of forward thinking - The Dragon Priest Shrine will forever resemble a mouth in which one tooth has a great big dirty cavity in it. :sadface:

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
When you visit a bar and expect the bartender to give you a quest.
When you're in a dark room and try to cast candlelight.
When you talk to someone in the real world and think to yourself that they have such a strange accent.
When you look up at the sky and wonder why the moon is so small, and where the other one went.
When you imagine your cat has a khajiit accent.

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
When you're in a bar and expect the bartender to give you a quest.
When think people in the real world have strange accents.
When you think of the value of something, you think in septims.
When you're in a dark room, and have the urge to cast candlelight.

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
sorry for the double post, I didn't see the thread (didn't look at the blue ones up top), so I thought my comment didn't post.

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
When you are playing Skyrim, reading this thread, and talking to a friend over Skype about what you are doing on Skyrim.

Yukari Yakumo

The Countless Violet Clouds
You spend more time on forums than you do playing the game.

You know you're addicted when...

you see a plane and yell "DRAGON!" or "JOOR... ZAH FRUL!"

you're a Christian, and you have played Skyrim so long that you say "by the gods..." to everything surprising (happened to me a couple of times. ;))

you waste spend your birthday on a forum dedicated to Skyrim.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
You start talking to people like the town guards do.

I walked up to these teenagers standing around at a 7/11 and said "No Lollygaggin", which they proceeded to yell at me, so I then said "Stop that shouting" and walked inside.