You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Ah. Wait,the real question I should be asking is how you legally obtained the body parts. I guess it would explain all those gruesome 'zombie' murders lately..
I decided to get some fresh corpses so I decided to find some fresh graves and dug them up,I then stole the body parts and I left the whole boneless corpse for the Namira worshippers.

Ah. See any Draugr?
Yes and I found out about some vampire lords and Dawnguard north of the graveyard.I also saw a necromancer who was pretty much owning the graveyard and reanimating all the corpses,and you could guess that he wasn't happy seeing a boneless corpse.I went north and saw hundreds of vampire lords and Dawnguard at battle.I decided to end the war on neither of the sides,so I started shooting my compound bow and arrow and killed half of both the factions.I got a crossbow as well,very Noridic.

Dovahlink69

Not the Dragonborn - A very naughty boy!
Yes and I found out about some vampire lords and Dawnguard north of the graveyard.I also saw a necromancer who was pretty much owning the graveyard and reanimating all the corpses,and you could guess that he wasn't happy seeing a boneless corpse.I went north and saw hundreds of vampire lords and Dawnguard at battle.I decided to end the war on neither of the sides,so I started shooting my compound bow and arrow and killed half of both the factions.I got a crossbow as well,very Noridic.
Think you could send me a Crossbow? I'm getting kinda bored of this Daedric Bow.

Think you could send me a Crossbow? I'm getting kinda bored of this Daedric Bow.
Ah sure,I have this corpse in my basement with this vampire lord locked in my cage,he has a Dawnguard corpse and he is feeding on it...I'm gonna have to get that crossbow off that Dawguard corpse then,somehow...well lets continue the story.I then headed back home and put all the body parts and then I lighted some candles,someone came in the room but it turned out to be that vampire lord and then I had to use my crossbow to kill it,I then put the corpse in my neigbors basement for fun,I did it then with no interuption then a dark brotherhood assassin came...I said I wanted Justin Bieber dead and ever since then I never saw him dead.

Dovahlink69

Ah sure,I have this corpse in my basement with this vampire lord locked in my cage,he has a Dawnguard corpse and he is feeding on it...I'm gonna have to get that crossbow off that Dawguard corpse then,somehow...well lets continue the story.I then headed back home and put all the body parts and then I lighted some candles,someone came in the room but it turned out to be that vampire lord and then I had to use my crossbow to kill it,I then put the corpse in my neigbors basement for fun,I did it then with no interuption then a dark brotherhood assassin came...I said I wanted Justin Bieber dead and ever since then I never saw him dead.
We could figure out a way to control the surviving Vampire Lords and send them after Justin Bieber,seeing as the Assassin seems to have failed. Then again,those Armoured Dawnguard Trolls could work too.

We could figure out a way to control the surviving Vampire Lords and send them after Justin Bieber,seeing as the Assassin seems to have failed. Then again,those Armoured Dawnguard Trolls could work too.
Nevermind,they were too busy with a contact with posioning Lil Waynes dinner but failed,they then tried to kill Justin Bieber but then one of there assassins were caught and executed,I guess plan B and C is controlling the vampire lords and trying to get armoured dawnguard trolls...also I got a skelatal mad wizard who is my butler,his name is Wilson.

Dovahlink69

Nevermind,they were too busy with a contact with posioning Lil Waynes dinner but failed,they then tried to kill Justin Bieber but then one of there assassins were caught and executed,I guess plan B and C is controlling the vampire lords and trying to get armoured dawnguard trolls...also I got a skelatal mad wizard who is my butler,his name is Wilson.
Damn,they need a new Listener. When that happens,we can send the after One Direction too.

I'm gonna go find some orphaned kid doing the Black Sacrament. Hopefully,that'll get me into the Brotherhood.
Ohhhh,great plan! hmmm....I also heard there is a contract to kill the queen of england! I think I should become a redcoat and try to meddle in there plans.

Everyone who is in this thread CANNOT tell the queen or the police,if you do I will cut you and send your soul to Sithis!

Despite the fact that I'm English,I AM trying to become listener here,so I'll let it slide.
I heard that the queen is going to side with those racist stormcloaks! the one next in throne is not pleased with the stormcloaks SO if we kill her then the one next in throne will maybe bring in the imperials! :D

Never mind,actually the queen is siding with the imperials and the stormcloaks are siding with the amercians! so the contract has been canceled

Got any info on Thalmor supporters? It's them that we need to take out.
Ironicly the stormcloaks and the imperials are at a truce and both of them are waging war agistant the Thalmor and the Dark Brotherhood are actually becoming spys and are killing some of there generals! the thieves guild are stealing all there weapons and the companions are becoming soliders! the college is now teaching healing to some soliders and medics as well! this is a bad day for Thalmor and a good day for us to try and get a new listener

Dovahlink69

Ironicly the stormcloaks and the imperials are at a truce and both of them are waging war agistant the Thalmor and the Dark Brotherhood are actually becoming spys and are killing some of there generals! the thieves guild are stealing all there weapons and the companions are becoming soliders! the college is now teaching healing to some soliders and medics as well! this is a bad day for Thalmor and a good day for us to try and get a new listener
Who's dealing with the Forsworn?

Dovahlink69

The Forsworn are trying to raid Asia so the Thalmor are trying to "help" Asia like how they tried to help Skyrim
In that case,we should send the Vampire Lords and Trolls to Asia.
Wait,aren't we getting a little off topic here? xD