what is your skyrim characters name? and role?and reason on why you name it?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrimosity

Name: Edwyn
Race: Breton
Role: Necromancer
Goal in Life: To kill his competition, Tyrande
How I got his name: UESP Breton Male Names
Accomplishments: Listener, Harbinger, Arch-Mage, Nightingale
Apparel: Arch-Mage Robes, Morokei Mask, DB gloves, TG boots
Weapons: Bound Sword, 2 Master Conjuration Dead Thralls.
Occupation: Putting an end to the evil brought about by the Vampire Tyrande Whisperwind.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Name: Valen the Eliminator
Race: Dunmer Vampire Lord
Role: Power-hungry Vampire Lord
Goal in Life: Complete every single quest and obtain absolute power!!!
How I got his name: I used Valen because it's a cool sounding dark elf name. (It has nothing to do with the guy who harasses you at the beginning of Oblivion.) Then I added the Eliminator to his name because he's really good at eliminating things. Dragons, people, falmer, you name it!
Accomplishments: Defeater of Alduin, Leader of the Vampires, and Listener of the Dark Brotherhood.
Apparel: Vampire Lord Armor, Aetherium Crown, Gloves of the Pugilist, Shrouded Boots, Ring of the Beast, and Amulet of Gargoyle. I change into thieves guild or dark brotherhood armor when doing quests for those factions.
Weapons: Ebony Blade, Merunes Razor, Auriel's Bow.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
Argonian. His name? Coolwhip. I can't remember why...

I was just playing normally without a specific class in mind and he wound up as some kind of warrior who likes sneak attacks a bit too much.
His goal is to go through most of the questlines, collect the dragon priest masks and then slaughter every non-essential NPC ever. It will be glorious.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Verlok, Argonian Stormcloak.... his role is kind of Jack of All trades master of none, except AWESOME one-handed weapons. (At the moment my Forsworn sword with no enchants does as much damage as a War Hammer) His name is Verlok for no apparant reason.

Bluebaron

My character : Sabretooth , Race : Khajiit chose the name because it fit nice for a cat , middle of the road good / evil warrior type likes heavy armor and yielding heavy weapons especially battleaxes and swords , will kill vampires , bandits , foresworn etc. also likes stealing / fencing stolen goods anything to get richer but will also help the poor . My khajiit also has multiple investments from businesses all across skyrims cities , thieves guild member !! killed all dark brotherhood members !!!

I created 2 characters: Octhaleus Iron-hand(imperial) last surviving member of the paladin order, a noble paladin who stares death in the face and laughs, only using violence to protect himself or the innocent Gorak(orc) a powerful orcish warrior whos pursuit of a peacful life lead him to skyrim, and to his distain he arrived only to see a civil war raging across the land. After living in skyrim fo about three years he developed a reputation as a noble and righteous warrior, or so everyone thought, under his noble facade he is, in fact the leader of the dark brotherhood.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
I have two characters at the moment. Three if you count my Xbox character, however he is now for messing arround and so on. One is an Imperial Warrior named Mathyas (math-ai-uss), as for his level I have currently forgotten. He has dragon equipment, though. The other is a recently made Breton Mage named Vicci.

Mathyas is less than a good guy; although being an active Companions member he is a member of the Dark Brotherhood and dabbles in doing work for the Thieves Guild. Vicci is still new to the world of Skyrim, recently having discovered the beautiful ville of Riverwood. He's going to skip out the DB/Guild quests and try and stick with the "I'm the good guy" mentality. Mathyas is a Stormcloak, Vicci is currently undecided.

As for their names? Mathyas sounds cool, and Vicci fits with the play style he's going to go with. To me, atleast.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
My main character is Dagmar, named after myself.

It's a Northern European name used in Denmark, Germany, Norway and Scandinavia so it's appropriate for a Nord. She bears no last name because it was lost to her as she was orphaned as a toddler (her father died serving in the Imperial Legion at The Battle of the Red Ring, and her mother was killed by the Nordic militia after it retook Markarth from the Forsworn).

She eventually ended up at the Honorhall Orphanage but ran away from the orphanage to become a street urchin, surviving by engaging in petty theft jobs. Over the next few years she continued grifting and thieving, picking up a few combat skills to protect herself from bandits as she traveled from town to town and city to city, until a burglary job in Markarth goes horribly wrong, ending in someone's death. This prompts her to flee for the border towards Cyrodiil where she has the unfortunate fate of walking into the ambush that captures Ulfric Stormcloak.

After assisting Jarl Baalgruuf the Greater against the Dragon Mirmulnir she stays in Whiterun and is trained in the finer arts of combat under the watchful protective eye of her Housecarl Lydia as well as the retired Redguard adventurer Amren. She eventually is accepted into the Companions. In addition, her adventures across Skyrim eventually bring her into contact with a childhood acquaintance, Brynjolf, who reintroduces her to the world of thieving. As a result, she is what is often is referred to in this genre of role playing games as a Rogue, having the qualities of both a warrior and a thief.

Dallas-Arbiter

Falena Serethi. found the name on the USEP wiki in the Morrowind name section. She's the blue eyed dunmer to the left there.
No backstory to speak of, specializes in light armor, archery, and sneak.

Dark-Heart

The first character I made is named Anya Dark-Heart. I like the name Anya and apparently it's a Breton name...or it was in one of the past games. Dark-Heart sounds like a Nord name and I like to make characters that are "half Breton, half Nord" because I'm weird and I come up with backstories.

I just made one named Phebe Skakmat, a Breton, named after this adorable dragon:

Daggerfall:Skakmat - UESPWiki

I was scrambling to find a last name (took me about 15 minutes to name this damn character ugh ridiculous) and I thought it fit because A) I like the way it sounds and B) My character's eyes are completely black...iris, pupil, sclera, everything...and the fog that Skakmat created blinded the combatants so hey, that works for me. Phebe's backstory is that she was found near a Dwemer ruin and her rich, adoptive parents abandoned her when her eyes start changing and she began to roast her nannies with her fiery breath. Yeah I have wayyy too much time on my hands. I've attached a really crappy picture I just took of Skakmat on my cell phone about 5 seconds ago. Yes she is wearing a tacky head scarf that she stole from a dead woman. She's uh...quirky. Or insane.

skakmat.jpeg

van0andrews05

I am Aarlodrog, the Deceiver
Name: Bashii-Kulr (Ba-she Kool-ru)
Race: Dark-elf male
Occupancy/Role: Heavy Armored Warlock

Bashii-Kulr had a hard life growing up. He was a refugee, like his parents. On the road to skyrim, the caravans, of which his family traveled with, was ambushed by necromancers. He was the only survivor. But this was not by means of hiding, but by the fact that Bashii-kulr's inborn resistants to magic and fire frightened the necromancers. It's wasn't 'til after the murder of his parents that Bashii-kulr learned this.

He was but 11 when settling in Windhelm. Living in the Grey-Quarter was harsh as a dark elf orphan. The Nord settlers treated the young elf as if he was vermin. Thus creating a subtle yet dark hatred of Nords in Bashii-Kulr. When Bashii-Kulr had moments of peace, he was not haunted by the memory of his parents' deaths, but curious as to his potential with the dark arts of magic. When overhearing a rumour of a College teaching magic, Bashii-Kulr fled Windhelm and traveled to Winterhold to begin his training in Conjuration and Destruction magic.

Bashii-Kulr quickly grew to become a master at wizardry, and found a liking to Bound Weapon spells, particularly Archery, and fire related magic. 20 years of study flew by when the Dark elf finally felt the urge to leave the College. A destiny struck Bashii-Kulr's heart and he set out to become an all powerful Warlock of the dark arts. But this was no task that would accomplished without help. During his studies at the College of Winterhold, the Dark-elf heard of tales and rumors of that which they call Daedra Lords of the Oblivion Realms. One in particular caught the Dark-elf's fancy. Molag-Bal.

On the his search to find a connection with Lord Bal, Bashii-Kulr became entangled in an ambush between Imperials and Stormcloaks. This is where the Story of Bashii-Kulr begins in Skyrim.

TheHaydz242

Nord / Hayden / Hunter

Named after his father. That died by the hands of the giants. His goal is too destroy ever giant he sees.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
Official name: Lexi Decota

Nickname: The Lost Archer.

Aim: To serve the Daedra

She came to Skyrim to be a simple hunter but after becoming masterful of the bow she got caught up with a Daedra. Since for-filling the Daedra's wished she has vowed to serve them till the day she dies.

Her nickname is pretty obvious. She is an archer who has lost her way. Hence the name The Lost Archer.

During the day time she will hunt deer like a normal hunter but during the night she takes wondering strangers from the roads and preforms Daedric rituals, and practices necromancy.

(I have plenty of other characters but this one is my favourite. I'm planning for her to join the Vampires in the Dawnguard DLC)

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
Name: Sebastian Dragontongue
Race: Dark Elf
Role: He's a sneaky magician who works for the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood. He would rather be left to wander on his own then live in/near any cities, but owns houses for the convenience of the shops.
Reason for his name: I've always liked the name Sebastian, it's old fashioned, but not really. And He is my second character, so I named him Dragontongue for obvious reasons. :pinkdragon:

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Name: Rhas Al' Ghul
Race: Khajiit
Role: Assassin
I love the character from batman and the name fit the khajiit naming scheme. I mad him an assassin because khajiits proved to be great for it in this game. I even got the ears to kinda resemble the comic book counterpart's spiky hair. :D

azali100

Name:Evil Wizard
Race:High Elf
Role:Evil Wizard

Yeah, I'm not all too creative with names....

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

bluewar40

Name:Foun (An acronym for something amazing.)
Race:High Elf
Role: Neutral Warlock
Personality: Passive Agressive, avoids fights if he can but is not afraid to have summonings and others do work for him.

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
Name: Kitty
Race: Redguard
Role: Assassin Thief

I love cats, lol. I thought it was an nice contradiction with my character. Cats are stealthy and graceful. I like how they move smoothly and silently... and those eyes. Those eyes send chills down my spine. They always look so serious/deadly to me.

I thought maybe I should've made a Khajiit as my main character but, I don't know. I just really like Redguards.

Revan-

Lobo / Orc / Tank

I chose Lobo, first and foremost since it's the name of my favorite DC comics character, and secondly, you can give the same war paint as Lobo has.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts