what is your skyrim characters name? and role?and reason on why you name it?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I'm probably one of the least creative people here lol

Raven - Imperial
Heavy armoured 1 handed warrior/adventurer
Named him because I'm a fan of wrestling and Ravens one of my favourites

Aurielle - Wood Elf
Light armoured thief and archer
Seriously I had no idea why I named her Aurielle, its more suited to a Breton really. Just a random name

Kayne - Dark Elf
Illusion/alteration/destruction mage
Again, wrestling related. Added a y in the middle of Kane to sound more elvish

I've also retired a female Khajiit assassin and thief called Kisanna and a male Khajiit in the same role called Ra'Shavir
You should have called Kayne Kanye if you catch my drift :p

imINxile

Male Bosmer named Erdreck with maxed out sneak and archery.
Took the name from the old dragon warrior/dragon quest series. One of my favorite RPGs of all time.

Also have a male Nord tank named Jeronimus..dunno sounded cool at the time.

Few others I can't really remember off hand..

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Dalamus Deltris, Dark Elf, Mage/Assassin/Conjurist
Just a random name from Tamriel Rebuilt ;)

AtomicDonut

Name: Tyrande Whisperwind
Race: Breton
Role: Necromancer, Vampire Lord
Goal in Life: To kill his competition, Edwyn.
How I got his name: Two Best Friends Play Skyrim
Accomplishments: Savior of Volkihar, Listener, Arch Mage of the College, Nightingale
Apparel: Nightingale Hood, Vampire Royal Armor, Ancient Falmer Gauntlets, Ebony Boots (It looks awesome, trust me)
Weapons/Spells: Bound Sword, Flame Atronach, Revenant, Conjure Dremora Lord, Chain Lightning

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Dalamus Deltris, Dark Elf, Mage/Assassin/Conjurist
Just a random name from Tamriel Rebuilt ;)
And I forgot, My apparel is Master Robes of Conjuration, Alikr hood of magicka and fortify destruction (Enchanted myself), boots of lifting and resist frost(Enchanted myself), Ring of Magicka, Savos Aren Amulet

Aquillus

I also have a dark elf mage who i named Sendus (off of the list of dunmer names from the wiki) and gave him the last name Tihtpicks (from my own imagination) due to my obvious lack of maturity :p

J

Jeremius

here is my warrior i want to make but i cannot figure out if i really want to:

NAME: Jeremius Aurelius
Role: 2h knight-styled warrior (restoration mainly for anti-vampire stuff, and Alteration mainly for light in dungeon)
Reason for name: i wanted an imperial warrior and the name just came to me.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
and if you would base your character on a story from hollywood,what hollywood story would that be??

mine would be the robin hood prince of theives............I AM JONNY HOOD!!!!!!

Generally Crappy

Member in Good Standing of House Redoran
My apparel is Vampire Light Armor, Boots, and Gloves (custom enchants) with either the Nightingale Hood, or an Execution Hood.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I'll just go with my newest one (you can also see the 3 ones that I like the most in my signature and I have like 1 other, Soren Dove, nord) and there stats, but I'll go into detail about Severus and the others. Hope you don't mind me using your template AtomicDonut :p

Name: Severus (Soren, called by childhood friend) Alucard
Race: Nord
Features: Slick, jet-black hair, Amber-red eyes before Vampire, remnant of hair on his chin. High cheekbones
Role: Daedric Champion to Dagon, Vampire Lord, Neutral on Civil War (Politics are low to him)
Morals: Steals, only to survive. Dislikes the Dark Brotherhood, same with the Theives Guild but not excessively so. Basically wanders and minds his own business, but does help the helpless and insulted (His fathers trait in chivalry).
Personality: Will help anyone who deserves or needs it. Dislikes this "pathetic excuse of a civil war". But does agree with Free-Winter about no glory in war. "Leads to slaughter". Kind, understanding and listens, but firm and commanding. Can overkill if angered too much. Turns into the Vampire Lord when enraged. Serana comes with him on his journies, much to his pleasure, but tries to hide it.
Goal in Life: To gain revenge on the Dawnguard regarding his past.
How I got his name: I actually like the name Soren, which means 'stern'. Severus (I'll admit it was from Harry Potter) But more so because it is indeed a vampiric name, plus, his characteristics and personality match his name.
Accomplishments: Defeated a Tyranical Vampire Lord, Wiped out the Dawnguard
Apparel: Vampire Royal Armor, Vampire guantlets, Vampire Boots, Golden-Ruby Circlet.
Weapons/Spells: All Destruction spells, Harkons sword, Dagons Dagger, Vampiric Drain especially. Likes to sneak while allies do frontal assult, slits throats of ones who are unexpecting.

I will admit I am going to put him in a fanfic, but he isn't the dragonborn though. Well, not until a long time later will he discover the fact. Just have to plan this out accordingly.

Sorry if this is really detailed, but meh, I like Severus Alucard. I can actually make a story out of him if I wanted to, which is the plan.

My pseudo-teleportation "Moshpit" Mage is named BAMFO, after the sound Nightcrawler makes when he phases out. Before that, I had a Nightblade that I tested the technigues on named Azazel, Nightcrawler's father in the X-Men cannon. (Originally, it was supposed to be Mystique, in the form of a man to impregnate her long term SO Destiny, but that didn't pan out.) An extremely limited version of Azazel is in X-men First class, don't get me started on all they got wrong with those movies.

I also had a fairly pure Illusionist named Mesmira after Franz Mesmer, the guy who coined "Animal magnetism." At some point, I discovered she needed Some offense, so added destruction. She was part of my Learning Curve.

My main RP character is "Dreadfall" who chose her name after being teased throughout childhood as "Dreadful Margot." She's a mopey 15yo Nord girl from Helgen with delusions of being an Assassin. On the other side of the fourth wall, I designed her to Not be overpowered, then she turned out so much fun, I fell in love, wrote a fanfic for her, and now she's my favorite build ever. She just never became so OP that it's no longer a challenge. Shrouded Hood, Mourner's Dress, Thamor Gloves, and Jester's boots. Pink eye makeup looks like it was applied with a painball gun, and Black Lips. (What kids used to call Goth before it went all Emo.)

Every single fight, or assassination she can die, and only survives by sheer skill. 2H, Block, and Sneak, capped out about level 20. Her signature combo is Silent Roll with Great Critical Charge to pounce from the shadows with a backstab bonus, and stagger. She also tucks, and rolls as a combat manuver, or otherwise uses Hack&Bash in a stand up fight (Last resort.) Addicted to Vampire Dust for the 6 sec Invisibility effect, to roll behind cover, or into the shadows, and re-aquire stealth. Pretty much a joke character ascended to a serial cherry tapper. She got her Ebony Greatsword from Lost Volskygg (along with a Bow/arrows for her BFFL, Jenassa) solo, and unarmored with a stock Skyforge Steel greatsword. 2 Draugr Deathlords in a row, with little more than the techniques I just described. Forelhost too. Only on Adept, but Unarmored, with no Ranged attack, with Dragons flying around. Who needs Master?

stagnant94

Aquilus / Imperial / Assassin

Named after Aquilus from the Assassin's Creed comic series. He fights for justice, and therefore doesn't follow the law. He'll do whatever he has to in order to see innocent are treated fairly and safe. He's also out to collect the Pieces of Eden (Daedric Artifacts) to safeguard them from the predecessors to the Templars (the Thalmor).

If you couldn't tell, I like Assassin's Creed :D
are you a member of the assassins creed forums by any chance?

stagnant94

No. I'm not. I should probably get around to joining though. Do you have a link to the site?
Ubisoft Forums

they're nice people. not as friendly as the people here but the people here are VERY friendly, almost absurdly so. if i were you i'd watch the forums for a bit before posting just to get an idea of how things go.

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
I just named him after myself...

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
I have played four diferent charecters:
1st: Deven, male Brenton Battlemage who also uses a bow (good guy). Wearing full glass armor and dual wielding Dragonsbane and Dawnbreaker (he is my avatar picture).
2nd: Raylen, male Imperial Paladin (mostly melee combat with a touch of restoration magic) (very good guy). Wears Steal plate armor and uses a heavily enchanted and improved skyforged steel sword.
3rd: Silara, female Brenton Mage(necromancer) vampire (EVIL >:)). Just some plain old hooded necromancers robes and uses a silver Katana when things get to close (from a mod)
4th and final: Edwin, male Imperial rogue (pure thief, no magic) (kinda good but also cowardly and greedy so more neutral). Wears thieves guild armor and uses an elver bow, elven dagger (for backstabs), and a steel scimitar (same mod as the katana).

I pretty much just randomly come up with my names, most of the time they arnt that good.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
Slasher: Khajiit who wants to use his stealth skills in the DB. Named that because his claws slash things.

Sarina: Breton who hates the stormcloaks for killing her relatives(the forsworn) so she hangs out at drudach redoudt (the forsworn there are friendly after No one escapes cidna mine.) She hunts for them and kills any non- forsworn in the reach.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Doonkur is my favorite character so far, as he's the one I've invested the most time and effort into building. He's a Khajiit who absolutely adores his bow and arrows. As for his name? If you look at my username to the left, Doonkur is a play off of dunklunk, which is also a nickname (one of many, trust me) I use on the male cat of the house. He's a character with character, who I believe was raised with dogs, as he exhibits dog tendencies a lot. :) Yeah, couldn't quite locate The Creative Hat the day I named him, I reckon. :rolleyes: :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts