what is your skyrim characters name? and role?and reason on why you name it?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Mine's name is Chowder. For obvious reasons.

And I'm a sneaky-assassin build because honor is a coward's tool. I prefer to strike from the shadows and not give them a chance to defend themselves.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Check my sig, I chose the name because it's like the real version of 'kenman28', the II part is because it is my second character, and each new one will be 'Ken Man III' 'Ken Man IV' and so on. Just incase you don't know, I say it as "Ken Man the Second".

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Name: Mi-Ilu Yahaz
Race: Dunmer
Role: Ashlander Wise-Woman (Mage)
Mi-Ilu hopes to end the prejudice against her people and one day return the Morrowind to find any remnants of the three tribes.

Name: Orianna Stone-Fist
Race: Orc Werewolf (Raised by Nords)
Role: Warrior
Orianna was found abandoned in the wilderness when she was a baby. She was adopted by Nords who raised her to uphold Nordic traditions. She believes that the Empire has no business in Skyrim, especially after they allowed the Thalmor to slaughter her family and then expect her to bow down the to Aldemiri.

Name: Mist-Walker (Mi-Ilu calls him Misty and is the only one that appears to be allowed to do that)
Race: Argonian Vampire Lord
Role: Assassin (Stealth thingy)
Not much is known about Mist-Walker other than he loves freedom, killing, gold, and well... a "good time". He sides with the Legion mainly because they offer the most gold, rather than out of loyalty. He has proven to be sadistic, unforgiving, and a bit of a perv (yes, I went there).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts