what is your skyrim characters name? and role?and reason on why you name it?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
my character is....

my wood elf male:Jonny hood illuminist role:an archer/theif steals from the ritch and gives to the poor.

2nd character..... khaka illuminist dark elf female. role:nocturnal assassin of nightingale illusions and magic.

now, tells us about your role of your character and name and race and why you choose this name?

I chose the reason of my name "illuminist" because an illuminist is a magician of stealth and illusion in my eyes a dark role of an illuminist is to become un heard or un seen but seen before.

thats why I chose the name illumunist.

Clau

The Fateless One
Name / Race: Cassandra / Imperial

Role: Femme Fatale assassin from the empire on the run and landed in skyrim.

Reason: I wanted my avatar to match her race, and since Imperials have Roman / Italian names, Cassandra was the first name that popped in my head.

zane

Name: Zane WolfFang
Race: Redguard
Role: Jack of all Trades

I play my character as my own personification, as well each elderscrolls game being a descendant of the previous game. Morrowind BloodMoon was I got the idea for WolfFang (was gonna go with Wolfgang) and since the oblivion game, I claim that there's no deadric blood in my skyrim character - which is why so many of the Deadric princes call for him.

ShadowGambit

Name: ShadowGambit Thief/Archer
Goal: Take the Thieves Guild back to his former glory, take revenge on Mercer Frey and Astrid.

Reason of the name: Gambit is my favorite X-men character, and he is a Thief. the "Shadow" comes from the Sneak and Illusion.

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
Name: Archaelar (pronounced "Arc-hay-lar") Made up due to his race.
Role/story: I'm playing him in an ex-Thalmor soldier style, so he uses destruction, light armour and one-handed most prominently.

Umm, let's see here.

Dark elf dude
Nord dude
Redguard dude
Wood elf dude
Imperial dude
Nord dude (yes, again)
Redguard 2

Sorry for not being creative ;)

stagnant94

prisoner

and i named him that because i forgot

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Julius / Imperial / Warrior
I hadn't really settled on a character idea when I first loaded up Skyrim. I decided to go Imperial since my Oblivion character was an Imperial, and just like Clau, noticed the Roman theme and went with "Julius."
FUN FACT: I constantly switch between to pronunciations of his name. Sometimes it's the usual Julius with a hard J, while at other times I take the Latin route and think of him as "Yulius."

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Annika, Nord archer and healer. I chose her name because it's one of my favorites, and I thought it sounded vaguely Nordic. (There's an Anneke in the game, after all.)

Khayman, Khajiit pacifist and kleptomaniac. I've loved the name Khayman since reading Anne Rice's Queen of the Damned. Even though it goes against the regular conventions of Khajiit names, I thought it worked well since it starts with the same letters as Khajiit, and it makes me think of deserts and sand.

Tannis, Breton necromancer, illusionist, and vampire. Named after Tannis from the Underworld series, who was the coven's archivist until being exiled.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Name: Hildolfr
Race: Nord
Role: Light Armored Two-Handed Noble Nord Warrior

I named him Hildolfr because Hildolfr is my go-to Viking name. It means "war wolf" in Old Norse and was a name attributed to Odin. There's a Gundam reference in there, too.

Name: Stydr
Role: Ranger/Thief/Assassin

I named him Stydr because he started out similar to Aragorn from Lord of the Rings, but I quickly realized that it was hard to be noble in this game and experience anything. So, Stydr is a character that started out as a Ranger, turned Thief, went as far as an Assassin, considering being a Vampire Lord, and will ultimately decide to become a Ranger again to repent and regain his honor in Skyrim after all the awful crap he's done.

Name: Cornelia
Race: Imperial
Role: Sword and Board Warrior Werewolf

There's no shortage of awesome Roman names, but I've always loved the name Cornelia. Her back story is interesting, but not her reason for being named.

These are the characters I'm most proud of, I guess. Certainly the ones I've spent the most time with.

Raven

I'm probably one of the least creative people here lol

Raven - Imperial
Heavy armoured 1 handed warrior/adventurer
Named him because I'm a fan of wrestling and Ravens one of my favourites

Aurielle - Wood Elf
Light armoured thief and archer
Seriously I had no idea why I named her Aurielle, its more suited to a Breton really. Just a random name

Kayne - Dark Elf
Illusion/alteration/destruction mage
Again, wrestling related. Added a y in the middle of Kane to sound more elvish

I've also retired a female Khajiit assassin and thief called Kisanna and a male Khajiit in the same role called Ra'Shavir

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Kalin Turyvi. Kalin the Breton, Kalin of High Rock.

I chose the name for no personal reasons. It was short and sounded pleasant without being too exotic for a girl from the imperial province. I conceived the character as a pure mage. She was a follow up to my dunmer thief/archer who used no magic at all, and I wanted to experience that side of the game while getting a bit more of a challenge than creeping around and one-shotting everything!

I play Kalin as a lawful, if a bit naive, student from the Cyrodiil. No murder, no thievery. Using magic only in defense of herself or the innocent. Attempting to talk her way out of violence when ever possible. In deeds she is neutral in the civil war, but personally she favors The Empire.

On a research expedition for the College of Winterhold she contracted Sanguinar Vampiris. She hoped to turn herself into a subject of her own research and so kept her condition a secret; allowing it to gestate into full vampirisim. However once the change took place, it was all she could do to keep in check her new instincts, dark impulses and insatiable hunger for blood. She has lost much of her naivete' but none of her ideals as she struggled to preserve her personality in the face of her new nature.

Race: Breton
Role: Pure mage. Master of all schools of magic, heavily favoring destruction and conjuration.
Armor: Robes and other clothing
Weapons: None

J

Jeremius

i will do my mage

NAME: Miriam
Role: pyromantic vampire hunting mage, also skilled in light armor and 1h for when dawnguard comes out.
Reason got name: it sounded bretony (is that a word?)
Goal in Life: to kill her ex lover, a dunmer chick turned vampire

My standard High Elf name is Elbereth, a referance to the old Unix Terminal game, Nethack. In that, you could engrave "Elbereth" on the floor to prevent NPCs from attacking you, but if you moved, the Word was damaged, and you lost the effect. For the longest time, the save was just standing in front of Ralof in Helgen Keep, so I could skip past the whole intro, and use `showracemenu` to change into whatever i wanted.

Her standard build is a Turtle Archer, with Bound Bow, and Block as a backup to turtle up, and fight her way out of the melee. The Targe of the Blooded adds Bleeding DoT to Deadly Bash to make it about as effective as a handaxe with H&S perked, but also the defense of Block, Deflect Arrows, and Elemental Protection.

Also, when you cast the Bow, (right handed) it replaces the shield, which is summoned automatically from Inventory when you sheathe, or the spell times out. Therefore, you can transition between Ranged, and the Melee without going into the Menu, and it emulates Bound Shield. If they close while the bow is out, she can bow punch, and sheathe before they recover from Stagger.

And finally, Block is a small tree with few peeks, not unlike Archery, and all the Conjuration that's actually required is Novice/Mystic Binding with the Highborn Bonus. The fighting style is to hold her ground, while keeping the enemy off balance so they can't attack her.

I also have a Shield Mage named Sligh, after a M:TG deck archetype. The basic combo is the Targe, Spectral Arrow (from Console) and Flaming Familiar. Sligh is Monored, with fast Creatures (flaming Familiar) direct damage (Lightning Bolt/Spectral Arrow0 and possibly a defensive Wall of Daggers (the Targe.)

Those aren't my only cleverly named characters, but that's a good start...

Aeidir

Archmage and Arch Curate
Name: Aeidir; I wanted something Elven sounding without being too crazy or exotic.

Style: Pure mage, all schools of magic. Also a master of Alchemy. Never touched a sword.

Morals: Never steal, avoid killing when possible, and kill only in self-defense. Don't be afraid to dabble in forbidden magic to gain power, though.

Faction: Arch Mage of the College of Winterhold, member of the Dawnguard. He doesn't care who wins the civil war as long as he is free to pursue his study of the arcane. He also champions several Daedra.

Goal: Become the most formidable mage in Tamriel. He also wants to mount an expedition to Akavir to learn about their magic.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Name: Bringer of Death
Race: Orc
Role: Kill all kill-able NPCs
Reason for name: Self explanatory and Orcs are very simple like that.

Alissa DeWitt

Beer Wench
Name: Corone
Role: Hunter
Meaning behind the name: A variation of 'corona' or 'the outer ring around the sun'
Story: Almost immediately after signing the White Gold Concordat her parents were killed by Thalmor agents for continuing to worship Talos. She was shipped off to Cyodriil to be trained by her uncle, also a hunter, to use bows and live off the land. She was caught crossing the border in an attempt to return to Skyrim to help with the civil war efforts in her homeland. Though she operates by her own set of rules her actions are always honorable. Loves mead, honeynut treats, books and is fascinated by sparkly trinkets.

Generally Crappy

Member in Good Standing of House Redoran
Teroth Sarethi - Dark Elf

For those of you who played Morrowind, you might remember the Sarethi Mansion from the main quest, with the Morag Tong Assassins. I role play that I am a descendent of the guy you save. (Can't remember his name right now)

He, in proper Dunmer fashion, combines his skills in swords, destruction magic, and archery to destroy his enemies. He is a member of the College of Winterhold, and the Dark Brotherhood, where he uses his skills from a short period of time where he served as a Morag Tong assassin. He is far too honorable to join the Thieves Guild,, and he refuses to be a mercenary, like the companions.

After the Great War, where he fought with the Imperial Legion under Titus Mede II himself, he decided to further help the legion by going to Solitude.

Aquillus

Aquilus / Imperial / Assassin

Named after Aquilus from the Assassin's Creed comic series. He fights for justice, and therefore doesn't follow the law. He'll do whatever he has to in order to see innocent are treated fairly and safe. He's also out to collect the Pieces of Eden (Daedric Artifacts) to safeguard them from the predecessors to the Templars (the Thalmor).

If you couldn't tell, I like Assassin's Creed :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts