What annoys you the most in the game?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
I just keep on riding, I got bigger fish to fry.
The horse can easily outrun anything in the game. (except werewolfs, but I haven't met any in the wild.)
They'll pop up on occasion when you yourself are one. Usually just called "Farmer".

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Oh that makes sense, I'm a Vampire Lord. :)

Shadowbane

Premium Member
when enemies land a kill move on me when they are almost dead and i still have over half my health, over and over again

Khouri369

I found the game to have a small amount of annoying things, nothing I can't really handle or ignore. But there is one thing that I just hate, and that is the children in the game. It's not that I hate all of them, it's just that there are a select few kids, especially in Whiterun, that make me want to slice their heads off.

The first is one of Jarl Bulgruuf's kids, the one who always says, "Oh look, another wanderer her to lick my father's boots". I just hated that that was his main line, and an annoying one at that. The second kid is the girl in Whiterun (I can't remember her name) that bullied the one boy. Every time she says that she'll fight anyone, I'm just tempted to take out my sword and just hack away.

There are a few more, but these are just the main ones.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
@^: Do you play on PC? Because there is a mod that lets you kill children.
I can't get it though because I play on Xbox. :sadface:

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
I've heard of that mod, but I play on Xbox too. Oh well, at least I can still sprint into them.

Be a Werewolf! You can use the sprint attack to knock them over. True story.

Unit7

That this game, even on master, can become really easy. Well mostly easy. I am still finding a ton of quests and dungeons I have yet to even enter. So who knows what bosses are lurking out there.

Some of my favorite fights are the ones where i get my butt handed to me for 20 minutes as I scramble to form a hint of a plan to take down the two handed cheaters. Sure I get really angry and start putting more perks into damage and upgrade my gear like crazy. But then a few hours later I realize I am just slaughtering everything until I get to the boss area. Then depending on a few things I get my butt kicked.

I guess maybe this is more of a personal issue then with the game. One that sometimes results in me completely restarting once I think things are getting too easy. :sadface:

I got lots more to share... such as those two handed cheaters.

When I find out that I need to beat an enemy that's to powerful to complete a quest. Like the Necromancer in Meriada's temple. Right after you kill him regardless of his INSTANT KILL frost spell, his 3 meter tall personal Shade is their to finish me and Lydia off.
You hated that quest? I found that one easy to beat. But I've started to believe that despite being a legitimate character my warrior was absolutely invincible, even with only 300 armor rating, no elemental resistance (aside from that of frost resist from vampirism) and 500 health. :p I don't know how. But I can leave my controller on the table and grab a snack, with a whole city attacking me, knowing that I won't die.

Kiwi Hammerbush

Watcher of the Worlds
My own inability to connect with a character emotionally until I've played as him for so damn long that he bores me -_-

Sabath

Archer
That this game, even on master, can become really easy. Well mostly easy. I am still finding a ton of quests and dungeons I have yet to even enter. So who knows what bosses are lurking out there.

Some of my favorite fights are the ones where i get my butt handed to me for 20 minutes as I scramble to form a hint of a plan to take down the two handed cheaters. Sure I get really angry and start putting more perks into damage and upgrade my gear like crazy. But then a few hours later I realize I am just slaughtering everything until I get to the boss area. Then depending on a few things I get my butt kicked.

I guess maybe this is more of a personal issue then with the game. One that sometimes results in me completely restarting once I think things are getting too easy. :sadface:

I got lots more to share... such as those two handed cheaters.

I've got the same issue, I can never get a charecter past 60 because the game just beings to bore me so i restart. This issue costs me, i have 16 charecters to many now all level 50-60.

Xivia4

When I need to wait or Fast travel, and I can't because there are invisible enemies lurking about..
Only to find out it's a damn horkers or a slaughterfish. :rolleyes:

What I hate right now is how with Dawnguard these vampires ALWAYS kill the NPCs I like, such as Adrianne. Why can't they get Nazeem or Sigurd? :mad:

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
I hate it when you have to follow a character for a quest, and they decide to walk really, really slow, and keep stopping. I also hate it when you get to close, so they stop and say something. It angers me xD

That for some weird reason, bandits never sleep. I want to infiltrate a camp and kill the sleeping enemies. Not do rolls around the camp in the dark while everyone stands guard, wide awake, and 4 AM.

SmokinBeatZ

I hate it the lack of continuity when it comes to npc responses. This is especially annoying when my nord character is still spoken to like a noob and im still getting stormcloak soldiers telling me to be careful with my magic or back chatting me ..it is so tempting to slot them right there and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khouri369

Another thing I found to be a little annoying was the fact that there are a few Nords who just hate magic. Are you telling me that you don't like having magical powers that let you shoot giant exploding balls of fire?

SmokinBeatZ

Another thing I found to be a little annoying was the fact that there are a few Nords who just hate magic. Are you telling me that you don't like having magical powers that let you shoot giant exploding balls of fire?

Are you referring in game or my last post?

SmokinBeatZ

If he was referring to your post, wouldn't he have pressed the reply button?

Oh my its the etiquette police haha

I am just trying to continue discussion, have you got an issue with that? Or are you just a bit of a pedantic?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts