What annoys you the most in the game?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
Oh, I have so many things that get to me in this game.
I'll agree with you on the Barbas thing... I.. I cant even talk about Barbas. It pains me to think about how annoying he was. However, he did serve as a welcome distraction when I was being chased by a giant and he just ran into battle like a boss.

Another thing is the guards and their dialogue. "So, you're that new member of the companions? What do you do? Fetch the mead?" I literally can't stand it. I'M NO MEAD BRINGER, I'M THE HARBINGER, DANG IT.
I've only ever heard one guard refer to me as the Harbinger, and that was a glorious day.

Also, Draugr. I. Hate. Draugr. With a passion. I hate the way they shout at you, and disarm you. I hate the way they crawl out of their creepy hidey holes in the wall. I hate their eyes, I hate them ALLLL. :Dragonborn:

Khouri369

Are you referring in game or my last post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just referring to the game in general. And I said, "Another thing that annoys me..." because I made a previous post, and I thought that I should make my next post a sort of continuation.

Unit7

Hannah reminded me of the guards. I remember the first time a guard recognized me as a member of the Dark Brotherhood. I was in some town and I was walking by and he said 'Psst I know who you are. Hail Sithis." and I stopped looked at that guard and thought 'Son of a..."

I think I ended up following that guard and killed him. That bit of dilaogue bugs me far more then the infamous Arrow one. Now to be fair I was wearing the armor but... but I think I have gotten while not wearing shrouded armor. Maybe. I sometimes forget what armor I am wearing. I am supposed to be this master assassin and these lame guards know who I am. Which makes me feel like the worst one ever. :sadface:
Of course don't tell them I call them lame. Sometimes they are useful when theres a dragon attack...

Another thing truly annoys the hell out of me about this game is the Save system. I remember the first time, and thankfully the only, time where I accidentally saved over a character that had defeated Alduin and done the Civil war quests and a bunch of other stuff with a character that was fresh out of Helgen.

Thankfully on the PC I can actually name my saves. But it would also be nice to have the ability to have multiple Characters with their own save list.

As for Barbas... I liked him. But then I was never tempted to use him as a follower. I did get annoyed when I was following him and we spend like a minute(a tad exaggerated) going in the wrong direction. He would take a left and then he'd end up turning around and backtracking. It was so damn annoying. :sadface:

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
But then everyone will try to kill me, and I don't want to deal with that hassle.

Wouldn't be any worse than if you actually could kill kids.

ambiiientz

lockpicking... lockpicking...... pickin f***** locks!

oh... and shooting arrows into the invisible shot blocking wall while your behind a fence or on top of a rock etc.

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
But if you could, you could still sneak into their house and kill them in their sleep, or even plant poison on them.

... Oh that's right.

Orange_

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Watch the magic!
Those stupid mage "challengers." Not hard at higher levels or if you're a destruction mage, but they're a pain in the butt at low-ish levels for alteration or illusion centered mages. Haha, guess it serves me right for spamming muffle all the time and not bothering to buy calm or fear spells (it was too early for invisibility).
One guy literally broke one of my saves cause I saved as soon as I finished selling stuff at an outdoor blacksmith (Dawnstar, iirc, so no auto save), and coming up to me was the challenger...it was too late to avoid the dialog and any option you choose results in a battle. He then proceeded to one shot me about a billion times with a lightning attack that was impossible to dodge before I gave up and loaded a save that was done 2 hours prior haha.
Lol, congratulations random dude: you beat the big-bad muffle spammer in fur armor, 0 magic resist, and 100 health to make a name for yourself.:p

Rekamennos

Account closed
The most annoying thing for me would probably be....tough so many annoying things...I don't know I give up. Too many annoying things in Skyrim probably most notable to me is when you fall through the floor, or when you get stuck in an area of the game that glitches and you have to struggle for five minutes in order to get yourself free because you don't want to reload a save.

Orange_

The most annoying thing for me would probably be....tough so many annoying things...I don't know I give up. Too many annoying things in Skyrim probably most notable to me is when you fall through the floor, or when you get stuck in an area of the game that glitches and you have to struggle for five minutes in order to get yourself free because you don't want to reload a save.
Haha, oh how many times I've wished I could rocket jump with the fireball spell...My badass warrior will kill the most fearsome enemies in the land with ease, but take one wrong step behind a rock and welp, that's it. Haha, now I know why there are so many skeletons in dark corners.

Rekamennos

Account closed
Haha, oh how many times I've wished I could rocket jump with the fireball spell...My badass warrior will kill the most fearsome enemies in the land with ease, but take one wrong step behind a rock and welp, that's it. Haha, now I know why there are so many skeletons in dark corners.

I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT LIKE THAT SO TRUE!!!! And indeed, my warrior is quite a badass herself. :D I am trying to think of something else as annoying as those damned glitches...OH YEAH QUESTS THAT YOU CAN'T FINISH DUE TO GLITCHES! Like, for example, I can't finish the "No Stone Unturned quest" because on Xbox 360 bethesda hasn't come up with a patch that fixes the fact that the stone in Fellglow keep is missing on occasion. I mean, I hate the idea of having to start over again, which I have but I still have my other character saved because I worked so hard on her. It's just unfair because I wanted to have one character that I literally finished everything on and then there's this! *dies*

JStew

The worst for me is on the ps3 in which I'll be randomly exploring, find a ship or cave I've never been to, fall or walk into a part of the area that is under water and have the game freeze. Its one of the most annoying things ever, especially doing it twice in a row in the same spot and knowing its coming.

Orange_

Just barely survived a 10 minute, intense, potion consuming dragon fight. Left with a sliver of health, but feeling like a bad ass, my character goes to stand on the corpse of the freshly slain dragon and wait for the soul before saving.....

*THWICK*

Silently, anti-climatically - like hearing a pin drop, a random dwarven arrow hits my arm and I die. Haha, bandit sniper out of no where! :eek: Probably went and told all his buddies he killed the dragon too

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
Most annoying thing now, a bug that's really f-cking with me. Spent a lot of perks on speech (who does that) to unlock the "investor perk" after a few days of looting and polluting skyrim with bodies, I go to these shopkeeps to find out they only have a measly 1000 gold to barter with. Wtf. My ebony bow of disparity is worth 3x that. So I visit an old buddy in river wood with the gold claw I havnt stole back yet and this ash-hole is sitting on 11,000 septims. What a d-ck. that's why an elf, a nord and myself porked ur sister.

osheao

Most annoying thing now, a bug that's really f-cking with me. Spent a lot of perks on speech (who does that) to unlock the "investor perk" after a few days of looting and polluting skyrim with bodies, I go to these shopkeeps to find out they only have a measly 1000 gold to barter with. Wtf. My ebony bow of disparity is worth 3x that. So I visit an old buddy in river wood with the gold claw I havnt stole back yet and this ash-hole is sitting on 11,000 septims. What a d-ck. that's why an elf, a nord and myself porked ur sister.

update needed, demanded, lol.

are you telling me the perk is plucked?

bs13690

1. Load screens are annoying, especially when going in between small areas like the Thieves Guild. I tend not to rotate towns and just wait 48 hours between selling stuff. Takes just as long as fast travelling and looking at load screens.
2. On console, can't clear out broken quests. I have several that can't be completed because the character has been killed by a dragon or other various reasons/glitches.
3. Can't get rid of quest items for broken quests. I guess I am just stuck with Rjorn's drum!

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
update needed, demanded, lol.

are you telling me the perk is plucked?

Well I think so. Still, the last two perks are useful is you're looking to buy everything in skyrim, or just to be lore friendly as an imperial silver tongue. ;)

Knight Leon999

What annoys me the most right now is a bug I get after transforming back from either of the forms, be it VL or WW, my dual flurry perk decides to take a vacation, and for a time my dual attack speed reverts to that of before I took the perk, and it only fixes itself after a minute or two, talk to an npc ( sometimes ) or do other stupid stuff, it gets really annoying, I dubbed it "Transformation Sickness."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts