• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrim belongs to?

• The nords.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • DA NORDS!!!!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Pah werid fin kodaavve.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • None of the above, citizen.

Votes: 29 61.7%

• Total voters

Mookie

and what would your first act as High King be hmm? Attack the Thalmor? The Empire? Free cheese for everyone?

They claimed the Stormcloaks were about "honor" there is no honor in breaking an Oath

The stormcloaks are. I dont have to be. And I did my share of Honor, time for rewards :)
My first act? Get Skyrim rebuilt and prepare for war.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I should have clarified by just saying Lawful. Lawful characters take the oath seriously. Mookie indicated that he could retain his honor by challenging Ulfric after the conclusion of the civil war questline. I countered with the oath, showing that he was bound by it to recognize not only Ulfric as his lord and High King, but to do so for life. Now, any alignment can swear an oath, but a lawful character, who would be concerned about his honor, cannot violate it. As such, challenging Ulfric is a dishonorable act. While Neutral and Chaotic characters would not care about this loss of honor, a Lawful character would be. As it is heavily implied that Mookie is playing such a character, I pointed it out to him.

EDIT: As you can see in post 95, he even uses the term Lawful.
Ah! That makes sense. I luv this lively discussion!

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
The stormcloaks are. I dont have to be. And I did my share of Honor, time for rewards :)
With who? you're a nutter if you think one province could take anybody.

and that's not how Honor works

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
With the Dominion? I'll have to let my clients know.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
How do you plan to rebuild? Windhelm is bankrupt and there aren't many territories that will trade with you. Maybe Hammerfell but that's it.
Plus with the nords shunning/fear of magic you don't stand a chance against anyone no matter how much you "prepare"

Mookie

How do you plan to rebuild? Windhelm is bankrupt and there aren't many territories that will trade with you. Maybe Hammerfell but that's it.
Plus with the nords shunning/fear of magic you don't stand a chance against anyone no matter how much you "prepare"

Who says I am the one to shun it?
Battlemages are back baby XD

Mookie

you can't just say "they're back" you have to find inclined people train them and somehow get the nords to agree.

Dark Assassin - Yes. Gelebor

Actualy I can, after all I have done my word is the law. College is a good place to start.
Also bring back the Voices. I will train them myself if need be.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts