• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrim belongs to?

• The nords.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • DA NORDS!!!!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Pah werid fin kodaavve.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • None of the above, citizen.

Votes: 29 61.7%

• Total voters

Mookie

There's a Breton towards the bottom though it says he's dead. There's plenty of them with no specified location.

The right to rule can be debated all day, he would not just let you take over. Assuming of course he somehow survived the Civil war.
Plus how can you play the Dragonborn card while rebelling against the Empire which was founded and created by Dragonborns? An Empire protected and blessed by Akatosh the Aedra that gave you this power?

Empire has nothing with dragonborns anymore. Its ruled by a warlord who used turmoil to grab power.
He has to :)
Either accepts a challenge or steps down. That is the choice.
Usualy only a jarl can issue it, but a dragonborn is an exception ;)

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Its ruled by a warlord who used turmoil to grab power.
I thought you liked Ulfric? :p
and while the Septim line is gone and the Amulet broken. It's still the Empire of Akatosh.

Either accepts a challenge or steps down. That is the choice.
Usualy only a jarl can issue it, but a dragonborn is an exception ;)
I'm saying he'll have you killed or your throat slit, you have to sleep sometime.

IMO the DB should head to the throat of the world study with Paarth and then set about trying to convert the rogue dragons to The Way.

Mookie

I thought you liked Ulfric? :p
and while the Septim line is gone and the Amulet broken. It's still the Empire of Akatosh.

I'm saying he'll have you killed or your throat slit, you have to sleep sometime.

IMO the DB should head to the throat of the world study with Paarth and then set about trying to convert the rogue dragons to The Way.

I like myself. I am chosen by akatosh I will rule XD
Its not like I will give him time.
Just after solitude is captured I would issue the challenge. To bad you cant do it in the actual game ;)

Why convert when you can have all that power, MUAHAHAHAHAHHA

(lol man, this power-hungry thing is really good)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
If you're referring to the Orc & 2 others who try and impose a fine, he is not with the legion they are scavengers. If you're in the Legion you can call them on their BS.

Another reason I'm pro Legion they accept everyone, Argonian,Khajiit,Orc it doesn't matter where you're from as long as you hate the Dominion.
Why do they show as Legion soldiers when you search them then? Shouldn't they show as scavengers? Oh well.

Why on earth do you think that the Legion hates the Dominion? As far as I can tell, the Empire is doing everything in it's power to kowtow to the Aldmeri Dominion.

Daelon DuLac

Is that why I see breton and imperial farmers heading to windhelm o_O?
Stormies send you to prove your courage and provide you with means to survive, 3 awesome poisons and a resist frost. Empire gives you nothing.
Its basicaly you soldier, go and capture Baghdad for us. If you do, you are accepted XD
There's a Breton towards the bottom though it says he's dead. There's plenty of them with no specified location.

The right to rule can be debated all day, he would not just let you take over. Assuming of course he somehow survived the Civil war.
Plus how can you play the Dragonborn card while rebelling against the Empire which was founded and created by Dragonborns? An Empire protected and blessed by Akatosh the Aedra that gave you this power?
FAH! I stick with my Daedra. Being Dragonborn is just an accident of birth. Just because they ruled the empire doesn't make them worth anything. I take a different path!

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
"Absolute power corrupts absolutely" It looks as though Akatosh made a mistake in trusting you with this power....
Challenging him would prove that you're no better (Morally) than him. Besides his Stormcloaks might not like that. They of course swore loyalty to him, same as you so that would make you an oathbreaker.

Daelon DuLac - It should show up as just "Soldier" not Legion Soldier. Either Way they are not with the Empire. http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Soldier

Mookie

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely" It looks as though Akatosh made a mistake in trusting you with this power....
Challenging him would prove that you're no better (Morally) than him. Besides his Stormcloaks might not like that. They of course swore loyalty to him, same as you so that would make you an oathbreaker.

Daelon DuLac - It should show up as just "Soldier" not Legion Soldier. Either Way they are not with the Empire. http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Soldier

Not an oathbreaker. It is law of Skyrim. And I use it. Ulfric used it for Toryg. I use it for him. And stormcloaks dont have much choice, after all, I am the hero of dawnguard, who's help I will get, the friend of Skaal whos friendship I will get, friend of Dunmer of Solstheim who will answer my call, harbinger of the companions who will heed my call, master of dragons, bestowed by dragon blood from Akatosh himself with power unmatched by any man, before me.

(it really felt awesome writing this XD)

Daelon DuLac

Daelon DuLac - It should show up as just "Soldier" not Legion Soldier. Either Way they are not with the Empire.

I can only say that Akatosh is not infallible. I don't see it as a mistake. Akatosh made a choice that will serve long term purposes. Who are you to question the end game of a Godhead.

Frankly, I don't care who owns Skyrim. The Empire is doing fine, I'll do what I can to help them. The Stormcloaks are more fun, sure and they don't make you live like rats in a barracks and I'll help them out too. As far as I'm concerned, the Aldmeri Dominion can keep on running things. I'm in it for the cash. Once I start the war, there'll be plenty of opportunities to loot the bodies left about. Oathbreaker? Moi? Not only have I been called worse, I can guarantee, I've done it.

Listen General, you need Ulfric taken down? Let me know. It'll be quiet. It'll be quick. It'll be clean. Just make sure I get 1/2 up front now and 1/2 when I bring you his head. Be warned that my price is high, but I guarantee results. Oh, and no b***ch'n about the trail of bodies. They got in the way.

Ulfric: You want the Emperor Dead. Great. Done. 1/2 up front now, 1/2 when I bring you his head. Be warned that my price is high, but I guarantee results. Oh, and no b***ch'n about the trail of bodies. They got in the way.

Just don't cross me. I could give a flyin' fig about your little war. The Dominion pays much, much, much better than you can conceive of.

Daelon DuLac

Not an oathbreaker. It is law of Skyrim. And I use it. Ulfric used it for Toryg. I use it for him. And stormcloaks dont have much choice, after all, I am the hero of dawnguard, who's help I will get, the friend of Skaal whos friendship I will get, friend of Dunmer of Solstheim who will answer my call, harbinger of the companions who will heed my call, master of dragons, bestowed by dragon blood from Akatosh himself with power unmatched by any man, before me.

(it really felt awesome writing this XD)
And much, much more!

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Okay let's break that down.
The Dawnguard doesn't care nor are you their leader, The Skaal are the Skaal nuff said, The Dunmer :D really the Stormcloak is going to get help from Morrowind :D, The Companions don't care nor can you make them. and you spat in Akatosh's face when you turned your back on the Empire

Daelon DuLac

The Dawnguard doesn't care nor are you their leader, The Skaal are the Skaal nuff said, The Dunmer :D really the Stormcloak is going to get help from Morrowind :D, The Companions don't care nor can you make them. and you spat in Akatosh's face when you turned your back on the Empire
"Spat in the face" of Akatosh? What makes you think that the Empire has dibs on Akatosh. Akatosh is a God, THE GOD. I doubt very much if Akatosh gives a fig about the Empire. In the eternity to come, it too will fall, as did all before it, and a new one will emerge. The Dragonborn is eternal. We live by no "empire"'s rules. We make the rules.

Mookie

Dawnguard cares more than you think. I made them. I can walk into that castle if my request is denied and kill them all.
Skaal-friend is a powerfull title. I am not a stormcloak :D
I am dragonborn. And yes, they will help, since I saved them from the ash spawns, miraak, and soo much more.
Companions want to fight. Every last one of them. Kodlak didnt let them. I will ;)
And akatosh chose me for a reason. A new Skyrim. A new empire? Who knows.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
No...they won't help you, none of them...

and
Galmar said:
I do swear my blood and
honor to the service of Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl of Windhelm and true High King of Skyrim.
As Talos is my witness, may this oath bind me
to death and beyond...
...even to my lord as to my fellow brothers
and sisters in arms.
All hail the Stormcloaks, the true sons
and daughters of Skyrim!"

How is saying that and then challenging him not breaking your Oath?

Daelon DuLac

and

Are we still on the "oathbreaking" thing? So what. Break an oath. You will all fall. Who's to say I took the oath in good faith? That oath is a bunch of words. Nothing more. If I get nothing in return then it is worthless.

Mookie

and

I swore to liberate Skyrim. That I did. Now I am using legal means to atain power. Breaking oath would be creating your own "army" and attacking him without issuing a challenge.
Strongest rules in new Skyrim, and I am the mightiest in this world

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
You Swore to Ulfric, unless galmar gave you a special oath, so anything you do against him is breaking said Oath. This is a special oath it's not the Fealty the Jarls swear to the High King this is directly to the man, not the position.

Strongest rules in new Skyrim, and I am the mightiest in this world
What an brutish way of thinking.
"Real strength is have power and choosing not to use it"

Mookie

You Swore to Ulfric, unless galmar gave you a special oath, so anything you do against him is breaking said Oath. This is a special oath it's not the Fealty the Jarls swear to the High King this is directly to the man, not the position.

What an brutish way of thinking.
"Real strength is have power and choosing not to use it"

EVEN to my lord as to my fellow...
What is best for Skyrim?
I am. I am the best of Skyrim and Best of Skyrim.
And even though I am not breaking oaths I will say this:
Migh makes right

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
"Might makes arrogance, arrogance makes corpses."

What is best for Skyrim is the Empire, Through High Queen Elisif (though I'd prefer Brunwulf).

Mookie

"Might makes arrogance, arrogance makes corpses."

What is best for Skyrim is the Empire, Through High Queen Elisif (though I'd prefer Brunwulf).

Hahaha, you realize, that by the Time you finish off Miraak, Alduin, Harkon, etc etc you are the most powerfull creature the world has seen. With power to rival a Daedra.
I am the best for Skyrim, and I will have it, one way or the other.