Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

catweazle

Werewolf of Riverwood
How can they see the fur in my ears with my helmet on?

why do the gards say 'is that fur, coming out of your ears' when im a khajit? im supposed to have fur coming out of my ears!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
How do atronachs reproduce? o_O

Hey, since you can create them at the Atronach Forge beneath the college, does that make you the mommy or the daddy?

Xivia4

I can understand how the Dark Brotherhood can kidnap me in some seedy inn and my own home but how the hell did they find me in some random bed roll on the other side of Skyrim on top of a mountain? And did Astrid carry my 375 pound self all alone?

*must remember to use wait and not sleep*

Vinz

I can understand how the Dark Brotherhood can kidnap me in some seedy inn and my own home but how the hell did they find me in some random bed roll on the other side of Skyrim on top of a mountain? And did Astrid carry my 375 pound self all alone?

Ambjorn carried you in his wolf form :D I'm still working on the part how they find you :p

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

Have wondered about that myself. FYI: If you don't want to join the DB you can always kill Astrid in the shack. This will give you a new quest to destroy the DB. Have done both...though joining them tends to be more fun.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
In keeping with Xivia4's line of question, how the hell did hired thugs know I was about to visit Riverwood? It's not like I sent Gerdur a letter saying 'here I come!" I would also like to know how a person I murdered managed to hire the thugs in the first place...does Sovngarde offer a Rent-A-Thug service to help the denizens get revenge?

Necromis

In keeping with Xivia4's line of question, how the hell did hired thugs know I was about to visit Riverwood? It's not like I sent Gerdur a letter saying 'here I come!" I would also like to know how a person I murdered managed to hire the thugs in the first place...does Sovngarde offer a Rent-A-Thug service to help the denizens get revenge?
second part first. I believe it is usually a relative that hires them. Secondly, they are searching for you in your known haunts and get lucky when the stumble across you?

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
second part first. I believe it is usually a relative that hires them. Secondly, they are searching for you in your known haunts and get lucky when the stumble across you?

Funnily enough, the last hit put out on me was contracted by my victim, not a relative (got the signed note as proof). And I haven't been to Riverwood in many in-game months. I think maybe thugs are part bloodhound...

Xivia4

FYI: If you don't want to join the DB you can always kill Astrid in the shack. This will give you a new quest to destroy the DB. Have done both...though joining them tends to be more fun.

Oh I definitely want to join but I want to do that quest line last.

catweazle

Werewolf of Riverwood
what about when i pickpocket the hearts out of forsworn briar hearts?

If people put valubles in urns then why do I only find a potion of minor stamina a 3 gold?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Vinz

what about when i pickpocket the hearts out of forsworn briar hearts?

How do you know they don't actually keep them in their pockets? All I know is that a briar heart replaces their human heart. Do books specifically mention that it goes in the rib cage and not their pockets? :confused: