Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
While we're on this highly-disturbing subject of creature reproduction: where are the female giants? Only ones I've ever seen were obviously male...

Necromis

One thing I've been wondering...

(I made an illustrative meme...'cause I enjoy them. :cool:)

philraptor01.jpg

Seriously. Where are the damn nuts? o_O
They are stored in the Nocturnal dress on Mercer. Reach in and you will find nuts and a twig they are hanging on. LOL

Neriad13

Premium Member
While we're on this highly-disturbing subject of creature reproduction: where are the female giants? Only ones I've ever seen were obviously male...

Huh. And you can't even say that the female giants are hiding underground.

Perhaps they reproduce asexually and grown giants are dropped, fully-formed from the sky.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
same thing as the Falmar. The Mammoths are the females they breed with. LOL

Oh, Divines help us! Thanks a lot, Necromis! I just spewed coffee all over my keyboard!!!

Docta Corvina

Huh. And you can't even say that the female giants are hiding underground.

Perhaps they reproduce asexually and grown giants are dropped, fully-formed from the sky.

Maybe it's like it was in Jurassic Park. With the DNA-induced gender shifting. "Life finds a way." :cool: o_O

Necromis

well the only other option is the Giants ALL have beards just like dwarves. Thuse you are seeing both male and female Giants and not knowing that they are not the same due to their beards. LOL. Oh and @Kairee, I can think of worse things to spew on the keyboard. ;)

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
well the only other option is the Giants ALL have beards just like dwarves. Thuse you are seeing both male and female Giants and not knowing that they are not the same due to their beards. LOL. Oh and @Kairee, I can think of worse things to spew on the keyboard. ;)

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Bad mental image!!!!!!!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
All of it!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Why is it when I need dragon souls and go out looking for scaly victims there are none to be found, but when I'm on a quest I get inundated with them? The other day it took me running across half of Skyrim to attract a dragon, but the one time I didn't want to be attacked I had three come after me in the span of half an hour...

Necromis

madness she says.....madness.....how could it be madness when the voices in my head say I am perfectly fine?

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Necromis dear, are you hanging out with Sheogorath again?