Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

I`m currently rolling in ragged trousers so the Amulet of Talos is the only thing adorning my wide shouders , hairy chest , and ripped abs.
Very few topless outfits for guys and I didn`t favor the fur skirt

Malus

(Spoiler)

How many of you have ever summoned Odahviing just for plopss and giggles and/or just because you thought it was badass having a dragon as your slave comrade?

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
LOL, you think that's bad...don't tempt me to post my screenshots of Thieves Guild men in the Nocturnal robes. :eek: :oops:

This is not why I created this thread...

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

Adam Warlock

Is it OK to kill the chickens in the Honeyside Garden if you own the place ?
I`m sick of fish and fondue

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
When Ralof asks "When you close your eyes, are you haunted by the men you killed at the siege of Whiterun?", would it be best not to mention the fact that you've killed literally hundreds of men and women in your `adventuring`?

Does that make you a hero or quite possibly a deranged serial killer? ;)

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Is it OK to kill the chickens in the Honeyside Garden if you own the place ?
I`m sick of fish and fondue

Only if you want Iona to go ape-plops on you...crazy bitch tried to bash my skull in because I killed one of them!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
This is not why I created this thread...

Ah, but that's the fun of this forum: when a seemingly-innocent thread mutates into a horror-fest that includes Mercer Frey in a dress...

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Where are the lady Falmers?

Maybe they all live in an underground city below Blackreach and all the Falmer we ever get to see are smallish male war parties?

I'd prefer not to even contemplate that question, because the answer would involve acknowledging that those blind and hideously-deformed creatures might actually have sex...

Neriad13

Premium Member
I'd prefer not to even contemplate that question, because the answer would involve acknowledging that those blind and hideously-deformed creatures might actually have sex...

Well, there has to be some reason that there's so many of them in Skyrim. And that their numbers just seem to keep growing...

Necromis

The truth is they actually have sex with the chauruss and those eggs actually spawn male Falmar and female chauruss. :D

Neriad13

Premium Member
The truth is they actually have sex with the chauruss and those eggs actually spawn male Falmar and female chauruss. :D

Divines forgive me, I have eaten multiple Falmer babies! :eek: