Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KC95

If you haven't been back to the Shatter-Shield house and into the main bedroom since then - get ready to feel even worse. I would never have gone back there but I knew that they had one of those unusual gems.... :sadface:
It gets worse? Oh no... Ill probably go investigate next time I load up that character. Thank a lot! :mad:

actually the moment I had to join the Dark Brotherhood....I just felt myself already being a total evil guy killing innocents for sake of contract :sadface: they are much more cruel compared to Thieves guild, as thieves guild deal things just to ensure they are recognized and have profit back in their sleeves and avoiding killing someone unless he/she has done something threatening the thieves guild.

The worst feeling I felt is eating a person alive for Ring of Namira. I must say its the most evil thing I have done besides assasinating :S

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!

Spoiler

Thats nothing! Imagine having to kill dudes you trust to get a Daedric artifact!

I killed half of my friends to power up Mephala's Ebony blade

stagnant94

on an old save i had gotten bored. i was a super powerful god man so i went round killing everyone i saw

Valyn

Once, I urned into a werewolf, and killed everyone in riverwood, then i went to kill everyone near the whiterun stables. I felt guilty about it, but I just blamed it on my werewolf side.

my_mind_007

The Guild Killer
well i became namira's servant, also malog bal's. I did sacrifice some girl i found in whiterun for boethiah. other than that stuff i did put baskets over the valerius siblings' heads and stole everything from their shop, even the claw that i returned to them. hehehehehehe.....

Attachments

• lucy.jpg
    lucy.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 9

NewZodiac

I've killed my wives, tormented children by killing their parents right infront of them, then promptly attacked them afterwards.

I'm not mentioning all the things I've done for the Brotherhood because all of those were things that everyone has probably done, aswell as all the Daedric quests (I did everything each of them asked me to). Suffice to say, I enjoy being the Listener very much. :)

I'm doing now my first evil-ish playtrough, and so far I killed Grelod the Kind by using Rage on her, ran back to the Riften Market and some hobo killed her. Then I took off her clothes (for enchanting purposes) and threw her in the small river thingy that runs through the place. It's not much I know.
But I also kill bunnies and pigeons to steal their souls.

SilentCO1

Killing the Emperor, thralling him, taking him to the Throat of the World, then using Vampiric Grip to fling him off the mountain.

I also killed Agmaer on the way to Fort Dawnguard. He didn't expect to face his first vampire before he even joined...

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Whenever I do the friends like me quest. I always kill all of the suspects. This time I turned into a vampire lord and killed them all at once with a drain life spell. Astrid called me an overachiever! :)

Pileggi

Once I walked out of Riften only to be attacked by a group of thugs. I was quite a low level so they messed me up pretty good, managed to kill all three with about 10% health left. Looked at there corpses only to find a note from Adrianne Avenicci telling the thugs to kill me if they see fit. This was obviously because I burgled her shop but I still felt like she needed to be dealt with. I traveled to Whiterun where I waited on the balcony inside the shop until closing time, when she went to the door probably to lock it for the night I shot her in the spine with a steel arrow dipped in poison. She died instantly. Then her husband cries assassin and runs out the shop. I then proceed to shoot her in the back of the head while she lays dead on the floor with two more steal arrows and then steal all her items including her clothes. Then I walk out the shop where her husband is cowering in fear in the street and just stand there laughing to myself.

Now, everytime I go to warmaiden's her widowed husband greets me with ''I should bash your face in after all you've done!'' but proceeds to sell me gear regardless, probably out of fear of me kicking his ass. I did invest in his buisness however to help dull his pain so it wasn't 100% an evil act.

ragergager27

I took the Axe of Whiterun as a gift from the Jarl and then I SOLD it right after. He wasn't there but I'm pretty sure he heard about it later through the grapevine

Tyrone

I killed a Whiterun Guard in Riverwood, dragged his corpse up to the saw mill, layed him on the little conveyer belt thingy with legs spread, and used the sawmill to see what would happen. I felt so terrible afterwards...

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I took the Axe of Whiterun as a gift from the Jarl and then I SOLD it right after. He wasn't there but I'm pretty sure he heard about it later through the grapevine
I took his axe and destroyed it for enchanting!

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I killed a Whiterun Guard in Riverwood, dragged his corpse up to the saw mill, layed him on the little conveyer belt thingy with legs spread, and used the sawmill to see what would happen. I felt so terrible afterwards...
I did that to a live guard once...

Just kidding, but I wish I could. Then I would thrall him, and then he would say this: "I used to be a live guard, but then I took a sawmill to the d**k."

Muhahahaha!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts