Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Oren74

This thread is excellent. Great way to start my Tuesday...bit disturbing on a few of these.

Only thing I can add is...shouting my dog off the 1000 steps mountain...his bark was getting annoying.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
--Ordering Jordis to activate traps. Repeatedly.
--Killed Ulfric, stripped his body, then dumped him and his housecarl behind some crates. When his supporters were later chilling in Windhelm and griping at me for my support of the Empire, I grabbed Ulfric's body and dumped it on the dinner table.
He's still there. :D
LOL i did this too! I stripped Ulfric and Galmar, and made then stand on the table with the map. LOL good times

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Oh gosh, there's so much to choose from! Um...I enjoy throwing Nelkir in Dragonsreach around with Fus Ro Dah. I like stalking random people through the cities until I get to a convenient place to kill them. But I think the most evil/wicked thing I've done was hitting Sven with a Frenzy spell, which caused him to murder his beloved Camilla. :D

Epic Keith

Most evil thing I did was called the 'Windhelm Massacre'

I went on a crate in WIndhelm Marketplace and used Mayhem. The guards resisted it but The others didn't. Almost all the shopkeepers died including Aval, Oengal's assistant and more.!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
nah nah nah..........you pickpocket their gold and steal and ramsack there house while they are asleep make a huge shout to wake them up and archer them while they wake up.

ShoCh

Killing Nilsine Shatter-Shield. That family just had one of their daughters murdered, and here I come and kill the other one. No family deserves that. But I do take my DB job very seriously so I didn't have a choice.
If you haven't been back to the Shatter-Shield house and into the main bedroom since then - get ready to feel even worse. I would never have gone back there but I knew that they had one of those unusual gems.... :sadface:

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Well, this isn't necessarily evil on my part, more like Tofldir doing something evil to me!

I trained 5 times in alteration magic, it cost like 14,000 septims, and I wanted it back because I'm trying to get to 1,000,000 septims, but I didn't have anything to sell to him, nor could I successfully pickpocket him. So I went to the Arch Mages quarters, and took my collection of Staffs.

I went back to Tofldir to try and sell them to him to get my money back, but he had the ultimate troll face and had like 1500 in his inventory :sadface: :sadface: :sadface:

I guess that is called Karma :p

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
If you haven't been back to the Shatter-Shield house and into the main bedroom since then - get ready to feel even worse. I would never have gone back there but I knew that they had one of those unusual gems.... :sadface:

Yeah and for what? for a an enhancement ring that's only good for making potions. It wasn't worth it.

I tells you at one point or another I wanted to play as a psychologist to make get these people back together again.

It was like a Dr. Phil moment if anything.

ShoCh

Yeah and for what? for a an enhancement ring that's only good for making potions. It wasn't worth it.

I tells you at one point or another I wanted to play as a psychologist to make get these people back together again.

Haha - no, that is not what I meant. The unusual gems are the pink ones that you find scattered throughout Skyrim. My bad feeling had nothing to do with the gem - but what I saw when I went to get it.

Epic Keith

Shes talking about Stones of Barenziah!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Haha - no, that is not what I meant. The unusual gems are the pink ones that you find scattered throughout Skyrim. My bad feeling had nothing to do with the gem - but what I saw when I went to get it.

Yeah, I found Tova's body and suicide note when I went back to get that gem. Made me feel kinda bad, but I am an assassin...

ShoCh

Yeah, I found Tova's body and suicide note when I went back to get that gem. Made me feel kinda bad, but I am an assassin...
Oops - I was trying not to make a spoiler, but as you've said it - yes, I was standing in the room looking at her body and I heard a voice behind me and I turned around and saw her husband sitting in the chair, eating a bread roll. I felt so guilty - especially as he was very nice to me and had no inkling that it was me who had ruined his life. :sadface:

I know they're just characters in a game - but he seemed so lonely and sad and it cut me to the core. :)

MrCostari

Oops - I was trying not to make a spoiler, but as you've said it - yes, I was standing in the room looking at her body and I heard a voice behind me and I turned around and saw her husband sitting in the chair, eating a bread roll. I felt so guilty - especially as he was very nice to me and had no inkling that it was me who had ruined his life. :sadface:

I know they're just characters in a game - but he seemed so lonely and sad and it cut me to the core. :)

That means you have a good conscience. That's a good thing for sure. :)

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member