Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Ok. Ive thought long and hard on this one... I tend to spread evil around Skyrim like Johnny Appleseed, and came up with my top 3.

1) Saw an Ice and Fire Dragon fighting, got their attention, then brought them to Dawnstar and helped them slaughter EVERYONE. Except guards(infinite) and unkillables(bastards).

2) Random quest to go here and save this mans daughter from whatever. He wanted to join in my merriment of bloodshed. I cut his head off and proceeded to drop an imaginarey duece on him before drinking his wine and laughing as i forgot all about whatever he wanted me to deliver...? Find his sword? Ah whatever, not important.

3) I made a thief who only stole Sweetrolls. If I remember correctly, the last time I played him I had around 400ish laying in Breezehome.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
the most evil thing I have ever done was break in a farmers house and steal all his gold and killed there chicken.

Raven

Ok. Ive thought long and hard on this one... I tend to spread evil around Skyrim like Johnny Appleseed, and came up with my top 3.

1) Saw an Ice and Fire Dragon fighting, got their attention, then brought them to Dawnstar and helped them slaughter EVERYONE. Except guards(infinite) and unkillables(bastards).

2) Random quest to go here and save this mans daughter from whatever. He wanted to join in my merriment of bloodshed. I cut his head off and proceeded to drop an imaginarey duece on him before drinking his wine and laughing as i forgot all about whatever he wanted me to deliver...? Find his sword? Ah whatever, not important.

3) I made a thief who only stole Sweetrolls. If I remember correctly, the last time I played him I had around 400ish laying in Breezehome.

So YOU'RE the sweetroll thief the guards keep mentioning?!

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
1. Refused to execute Ulfric myself simply to deny him his last request.
2. Killing Cicero, stripping his body, and dumping him in the fire pit.
3. Killing a vampire and putting her corpse on the sawmill.
4. Marrying Shahvee (Argonian lady in Windhelm), then murdering everyone else in the Argonian Assemblage so that we could have our own place.
5. Shooting Roggvir in the head when the executioner was in mid-swing (okay, maybe that's not so evil, but the guards sure thought it was).
6. Punching a cow.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
This ones more funny than evil but whenever I paid for pickpocket training from that beggar in Windhelm, I always immediately pickpocket my cash back.
Also Ulfr the Blind in White River Watch near Whiterun, killed his whole clan except for him. Imagine his horror when he tries to find his mates after they start smelling bad and realising he has nothing in life anymore...
I did the pickpocket back too!

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
*SPOILER ALERT* At the end of the Dark Brotherhood questline, Instead of killing Astrid and finishing the quest, I let her sit there and rot. She is still there to this day. (I did this 3 months ago) o_O

LordofMethuselah

Vampiric Illusionary Necromage of Destruction
Eh. Dark brotherhood quest to kill the bride during her wedding. I shot her between the eyes. Then transformed to a werewolf and proceeded to slaughter everyone in solitude until all that were left were anyone that was unkillable and guards. But there was a fair amount of guards lying in the streets dead as well. Between the feeding I did there on all the bodies before I left I killed and ran to riften then waited 3 hours to turn back and assassinated half of riften before stopping the killing spree. Last kill was Lydia who was my follower at the time. I decided she wasn't trustworthy enough to keep the secret of who had killed all those people.

Epic Keith

Most evil thing I did was killing my allies after Mephala's quest, power is essential to me

Hehe I snuck into the Battle-Born house at night and made them all murder eachother using fury spells. The children watched in terror as their father ripped their mother's stomach out. Muahahahahahahahaha

Epic Keith

I did the most evil thing ever!

Give an arrow to the knee to a guard!

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I was near Markarth, and because of that annoying bug with the guards, I ended up killing a lot of guards by the mine just outside of Markarth. I accidentally struck some woman with a fireball, but I didn't want to kill her so I put my fireballs away but she still attacked. So I killed her in front of her daughter..

I then went into Markarth after the bug was fixed and saw her standing by herself at what must have been her mothers stall. So I decided to rob all the jewellery, and Fus Roh Dah/Fireball her. I wouldn't have done that, but she said to me "You're mean and I hate you for ever".

Such an evil child.

- Edit: Somebody on YouTube had a similar experience with that brat:
:D

Epic Keith

Remind me after Dawnguard to kill those Forsworn in the cage with my new Vamp Lord powers

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
My turn.

The other day I returned home to Hjerim after a long period of adventuring to see my beautiful wife Lydia and trusty housecarl Calder. I walked through the door to find Calder sat drinking and looking very pleased with himself. I continued upstairs and, to my horror, found Lydia asleep... in Calder's bed!
Enraged, I calmly proceeded downstairs and casually decapitated the bastard. I then stripped his corpse of his clothes and left his naked, headless body on the floor beside the still-sleeping Lydia. To top it all off, I left his head in the bed, facing Lydia.

Demoraj

Actually a continuum of joining the dark brotherhood, the most evil thing I've done is wait for those prisoners in the headquarters to tell me where their treasure is by slashing them, claim that hefty gold, then kill them all and stack them into a pile (4)