Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
Sacrificed Jensana (the Dark Elf in the huntsman shop in whiterun) to Boethia. Today actually

Neriad13

Premium Member
It was my first playthrough and I was getting myself hopelessly lost in the Ratway. I was getting mugged at every step, stumbling into bear traps and getting bashed in the face with flying weaponry. At last, I made it to the Warrens, panting and bloody, my blades smeared with the remains of all the muggers I'd had to fight through. And then I had a run-in with that cannibal chef and really freaked out, brutally slaughtering him as well. The sound of the fight awoke Salvianus and Hefid the Deaf and I heard them screaming for mercy from their room around the corner. I ran over to them, ready for another fight for my life, desperate bloodlust in my heart. But they didn't attack. They just cowered in their corners, their hands over their heads. I calmed down a little, decided to let them live and sheathed my blades. Salvianus said it just when I had begun to walk away.

"Ha! I knew you didn't have the stomach for it!"

Something broke in my brain just then. I'd been stuck in the Ratway for an hour and had no idea how to get back to the surface. I'd been walking in circles for just about that entire time and was getting no help from the locals. I'd gone a little stir-crazy and was capable of anything right at that moment.

"Oh, don't I?" I whispered aloud, drawing my blades again as the two of them laid back down on their bedrolls. I killed them both before they could react. A defenseless deaf girl and an aged veteran of the Great War. It was awful, by far the worst kill I'd ever done. Up until this point, my character had been an honorable warrior, the respected thane of several holds, a friend to anyone in need. She couldn't reconcile that persona with the disgusting thing that she'd done. It was honestly the sheer evilness of this event that made me ditch that character and start a new one very shortly after it happened.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
Trying to kill EVERYONE but essential NPC's because the night mother "told" me to.

King o' the Britains

King o' the Britains

A nord would never drink that argonian ale.

StenvarsMemory

Dark Elf
I felt bad for killing the doggy for the Rueful Axe. :sadface: But it was worth it seeing how much my two handed increased. Haha.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Whenever i kill someone by a bonfire i always put all the bodies in the room in it.

KC95

Killing Nilsine Shatter-Shield. That family just had one of their daughters murdered, and here I come and kill the other one. No family deserves that. But I do take my DB job very seriously so I didn't have a choice.

IpmaN

-Spoiler Alert-

I decapitated Cicero instead of letting him lived, put his gruesome body inside a coffin and striped him naked.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
FIrst time playing Skyrim, I killed a chicken and Riverwood started to chase me. I though I could take 'em on but Gerder killed me

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
Killing Nilsine Shatter-Shield. That family just had one of their daughters murdered, and here I come and kill the other one. No family deserves that. But I do take my DB job very seriously so I didn't have a choice.

This for me as well, never have I felt as remorseful as I did doing this when playing a video game

edge

I went to whiterun, turned into a werewolf, and killed and mauled everyone, then put on the ring of namira and ate them, then i robbed their houses

Honeyderp

I slaughtered all of whiterun. Tht was fun. Soon after I lifted a great burden from the world. I made sure no one will hear cicero's voice again. The one were you kill Cicero is my least and most favourite quest for db. U hear his voice too much, and then you kill him. :)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
lets see, i killed a plopsfluff of people in whiterun that annoyed me. and then i proceeded to kill every living thing (except ysolda and the cows) in whiterun with my onslaught of storm atronachs and my good friend Derkeethus. It was fun. Also since I hate the thalmor, I killed those two in Markarth and made one my eternal undead slave until i had no use for him, so I killed him and threw him in the water of dragonsreach, I also did the same with Orchendor (my previous dead thrall, both of their corpses are floating in there). Also this one wasn't really evil but kinda disturbing, I hired that spellsword guy in the winking skeever as a follower and made him wear the ring of namira (so it would still be on him when he died) then killed him in the abandoned shack in an attempt to make an actual zombie-like dead thrall, (i was experimenting, i was trying to get my dead thrall to eat dead bodies), but I ended up actually not doing it and just killing him permanently. I also killed erandur for the skull of corruption (that one I actually feel remorse for, I liked erandur, he was a cool guy). Killing nilsine shatter-shield (the last one i felt remorse for). Theres a plopsload of evil things ive done, but the most evil one is when I killed nazeem and enchanted him into my dagger and named it Nazeem (inspired by this video). In fact i've murdered so many people for some reason that some npc's that were supposedly "related" to the person i killed would make comments about them being dead and i dont remember one bit how i killed them.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I was okay with Nilsine. Until her mother, Tova suicided. I retrieved Aegisbane and tried to give it back to the Shatter-Shields and Tova's hubby said to , "My wife's in mourning...." And I looked in the room and Tova was dead. SO I dragged her and put her in the fireplace and then her hubby said, "Both my daughters and my wife? How much is one man supposed to take?.....My favorite drinking buddy, let's get some mead!"

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
--Ordering Jordis to activate traps. Repeatedly.
--Killed Ulfric, stripped his body, then dumped him and his housecarl behind some crates. When his supporters were later chilling in Windhelm and griping at me for my support of the Empire, I grabbed Ulfric's body and dumped it on the dinner table.
He's still there. :D