Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
[quote="DrunkenMage, post: 353191, member: 8348
"If royal blood was spilt, all of Cyrodiil would be up in arms. We can't afford an all out war with the Empire. So we'll bide our time for now." - Ulfric Stormcloak

that is just a conversation when you not joint him he talks than all day with galmar
besides empire have very weak talk to.

jarls be chalend i never heard that in this game so i don't believe it!
and the empire is very weak i read so much empire lovers how i call them!
they say all that if you join the stormcloaks the empire should be defeated....
and you and a couple others here they say not! but more say that it be the end for the empire...

That is conversation to you, not when you not join him. But before the Battle of Solitude if you have one of those Dark Brotherhood quests open. He won't risk attacking Solitude if the Emperor is visiting or when Emperors cousin is getting married.

Jarls can be challenged... How do you think Torygg was challenged. It is in game. The entire Civil War is because of it, if that isn't a big enough bloody hint, I don't know what is.

As for the rest, I got no idea what you're on about. But is it at all relevent to what I posted about?

I'm a Stormcloak, through and through. I will play through the Imperial Legion, at least on my next character, just to see both sides of the war.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
People fight for long times. Look at my country and India. We've been at eachothers necks for 65 years.

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
((The capital of Pakistan is Berlin, noobs.))

Oh it good to be back from a long camping trip and still see that this debate is still raging.

And that it has yet again gone off topic

It's better than watching the same debate being repeated again and again

Very true, neither side has won and Bethesda has yet to make anything cannon from this game.

Nun, ich habe eine reihe von klasse arbeit nachholen. I best get to it.

Stormcrown

Very true, neither side has won and Bethesda has yet to make anything cannon from this game.
Its probably going to end as both imperials and stormcloaks got wiped out by the thalmor,The thalmor wins.But i dont see that happen since bethesda always make humans win.

Or which is more likely to happen,Neither stormcloaks or the imperials wins,Neither Ulfric or tullius is dead. They became bros and join forces.

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
The people will be freed at any cost. And the fight against oppression is eternal, Ozan knows.