• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.

Harc

Big Hog
Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.
As the unwilling people of Alinor knew before the Dominion gained power. Same wih the Bosmer, and then Cyodiil, after that, the people learned a lesson. Not the Nords though

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
As the unwilling people of Alinor knew before the Dominion gained power. Same wih the Bosmer, and then Cyodiil, after that, the people learned a lesson. Not the Nords though

We Nords consider it better to die on your feet than to live on your knees...there is real glory found in being knocked to your knees and then coming back.

That's the essence of the Nord.

Liger

Since the white gold concord bans the worship of Talos, I have 2 questions:

1: Does the Aldmeri Dominon at least acknowledge that Tiber Septim was a great warrior and Emperor.
2: Since the White Gold Concordat bans the worship of talos, What about other gods (not of the 8) eg: the forswarns Old gods.

Harc

Big Hog
Since the white gold concord bans the worship of Talos, I have 2 questions:

1: Does the Aldmeri Dominon at least acknowledge that Tiber Septim was a great warrior and Emperor.
2: Since the White Gold Concordat bans the worship of talos, What about other gods (not of the 8) eg: the forswarns Old gods.
We accept the fact that Tiber Septim was a bold warrior yes. And The Dominion is far to secluded from forsworn activity to actually know about their customs and gods

Liger

Ok so if I where to be walking around skyrim and a Thalmor Officer where to ask what God I worship, and I told them The Forswarn Elder God, should I be expected to defend myself.....

Harc

Big Hog
Ok so if I where to be walking around skyrim and a Thalmor Officer where to ask what God I worship, and I told them The Forswarn Elder God, should I be expected to defend myself.....
No, you should be fine. It doesn't break any laws of the white gold concordat. And a article III of code 327 states that no Thalmor member may assault civilians unless laws of the Empire, or the White gold concordat terms are violated.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Well I have no evidence that you do, so that falls back on the Thalmor Enforcement article that I talked about in my statement about the Forsworn god.
I just made a confession that I do worship Talos ( shows off my Amulet of Talos necklace). Thats all the evidence that you will need to have against me. So like I said what are you going to do about it?

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Well I have no evidence that you do, so that falls back on the Thalmor Enforcement article that I talked about in my statement about the Forsworn god.
I just made a confession that I do worship Talos ( shows off my Amulet of Talos necklace). Thats all the evidence that you will need to have against me. So like I said what are you going to do about it?

Harc

Big Hog
Well Nothing seeing as settling minor affairs with Talos worshippers is not my job.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
1) Who determines the targets your Quads are sent after and why do you cease pursuit when the target is obviously not eliminated?

2) Is it possible to work with the Thalmor towards a mutual goal while not being either the same race or having the same philosophical or moral belief system? It is my understanding that y'all are playing a "deep" game with all of Cyrodil (kudo's by the way at it's convolutions). My particular Altmer and Thalmore contacts seem to be paying my rather exorbident fees without batting an eyelash for what seem like rather simple matters (murder here, assassination there, item here, item there...).

3) How are the Thalmor and Altmeri dealing with the "Vampire" threat?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts