• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
Hello. As the primary leader of Thalmor activity on this forum, I have decided to allow you guys to ask me questions about the Dominion or Thalmor. I will regretfully respond to off topic hateful questions or statements. I will base my answers off lore knowledge and my own basic opinions or views. After this first post, I will be roleplaying as my Thalmor Officer, so a different dialect and dialogue will be used. So murder my brain with insulting statements, or make use of my time and ask a relevant question.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I'll start with something actually semi-intelligent. Are you guys actually supported fully back home, or are there high elves that actively work against you in the summerset Isles?

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
How much do Bosmeri dislike the Dominion? I have heard rumors that you pigs force them into the Dominion or they are put to death.

Harc

Big Hog
I'll start with something actually semi-intelligent. Are you guys actually supported fully back home, or are there high elves that actively work against you in the summerset Isles?
In Alinor, (as you call it Summerset isles) there are small rebellions around the province. It Depends on what part you are in. Firsthold and Skywatch have a minimal Thalmor population around. While Cloudrest and the capital are surrounded at every corner. We honestly have less rebellion in Valenwood, due to our more ruthless brutality towards the Bosmer government that ruled once before. I can say though Alinor supports the Dominion greatly

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
where do you guys train

Harc

Big Hog
How much do Bosmeri dislike the Dominion? I have heard rumors that you pigs force them into the Dominion or they are put to death.
Well, after the Dominion took Valenwood, most citizens were uncooperative with the new government. It was mainly Valenwoods government that wanted to join the Dominion. The people may not have wanted it.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
As article VI of the 32nd code of Thalmor law, I am not permitted to administer that information. The Dominion has Bases and outposts in nearly all cities and Cyrodiil, Valenwood, and Alinor.

oh......neat

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
If you were a member of the Aldmeri Dominion, or the Thalmor, I could tell you.
i dont those things ive got a dunmer with me and im an imperial...so....no thamor here

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
Im afraid your sentence structure is far too incomparable that I cannot give a valid response.
ENGLISH MUTHA F***A
DO YOU SPEAK IT

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
could you perhaps rephrase your original sentence so I can respond? or are you just here to type irrelevant insults?

yes. what. i dunno....heheh

Wildroses

How does an Altmer go about joining the Thalmor? What are your recruitment processes like? Is being a Thalmor invitation only, or is it possible to start at the bottom and work your way up to the top?